Are women aware of this?

Are women aware of this?

Attached: sexualvalue.png (1037x678, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fC5LC-W2RfE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>18 year old man at 100%
This graph is bad
nb

Nice graph sourced from incel fantasies.

Of a chart that some retard literally drew on mspaint in 5 minutes?

No

I mean yes im aware that most people find signs of fertility attractive and womens fertility Is definitely finite whereas males can remain fertile for many more years if thats what you re asking.

>what is relative value
>"ILL GET BETTER GIRLS, I PROMISE XDD"
You're just as bad as women

This may be true except absolute value of an 18 yo girl is about 10x higher than an 18 yo boy

The absolute values wouldn't converge until around 35

Nice chart.
Are women aware of this?

Attached: 88766799.jpg (960x540, 63K)

What woman values a fucking teenager with scraggly facial hair and no real job or education? The 18 year old should be at 50%, then going up to 100% at around 27 or 28. Are you some sort of literal brainlet or what?

Attached: hurrdurrrdurrrhurrrhuddurrrhuirr.jpg (903x960, 45K)

Source on this?
Oh you made it in mspaint based on your opinion? Ok

Attached: 9xqGYvw.png (384x435, 186K)

You really think you're going to be fucking 18 year olds when you're 27? Guess what, you arent.
You're going to be fucking 25 year olds if you're lucky, but you're not going to be as thirsty for it as you were when you were 18 because women your age aren't doing it for you anymore.

Confirmed for brainlet virgin. Guys in their 30s fuck lots of girls aged 18-23.

Absolute Values are misleading because it presumes 18 year old girls want to fuck 30 year old men, which they dont

On your fucking council estate maybe
I know 0 women who are dating a 30 year old bloke.

>Absolute Values are misleading because it presumes 18 year old girls want to fuck 30 year old men, which they dont
Oh, they do. They very much do.

>I know 0 women
That's why.

full of shit otherwise there'd be a lot more in committed relationships
Every 30 year old bloke is "Oh yeah i COULD have these hot girls but i think im gonna take this dried up angry 30 year old broad instead"

Proof is in the pudding, your fantasy world doesnt exist. You are delusional thinking you're gonna have the best time of your life in your fucking thirties. I imagine you're 20odd right now. Wake up boy, this is the BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE. its all downhill from here.

Please never make another thread, brainlet user.

Attached: mfwreadingplebeianopinions.png (385x330, 124K)

You are obviously a basement-dwelling teenager. 30 year old men fuck young girls. Not date them. It's natural for girls to want older men, because they are attracted to social status and stability.

Men age better through time. We mature later than woman. That's why a lot of girls like older guys. Woman deteriorate quickly, even by age 30. Men can make healthy sperm cells well over the age of 50 while woman can't make healthy babies being over 35 years old.

*Graph not applicable to superior azn girls that only start aging past 40

The graph is retarded. Women should be at 100% at age 16, and men should be at 100% at age 25-30ish. A 18 year old roast is already less than optimal while a 18year old man hasn't finished development yet.

t. nervous 25 year old roastie

Unironically true
Know a friend who is 40 and he fucks 18 - 24 year olds kek
He's also a rich megachad though. Doesn't want a relationship with any of them.

>dropped by 50% at 22
>22 is when most girls graduate from college
You and your baseless graph are retarded.

18yo girls are not attracted to 30-something men. 18yo girls are attracted to *money*. More 30-something men than teenaged men have money. But if you're a 30-something man without money, you're completely worthless in the eyes of women of pretty much any age.

Attached: moneytalks.jpg (500x561, 92K)

Shitty graph, male sexual value should be the polar opposite. The term "silver fox" exists for a reason.

If you're a 30-something man without money, you are pretty much a failure in life.

Which is where everyone on this board is headed

you dont know the difference between relative and absolute value

they age the same as white women, the only difference is cultural and the masses of burgers and drugs consumed by the average white woman

hence the big gap in relative value as demonstrated on my graph

wheres the argument here?
>bigger trees have more apples
>but apples are mostly red or green
You and your baseless appleyard statistics are retarded.

bingo

I'd like to examine your data you used for this graph.

50 year old men do not get to fuck 18 year old women unless they have millions

hence the responses to them finding out that theyre not getting better over time either. women are just getting worse faster

I realize you guys live in a fantasy world in which you rise and she sinks and is therefore obtainable and grateful to have you. It doesn't work that way. If she's near the top she continues to progress and while her beauty changes to one more mature so does the good looking man whom remains attracted to her.

You guys, are scraping the bottom and scrapping by and in ten years your paunch and fat ass will require an oversized chair for your undersized cubicle. You won't be ignored because you will be unseen, invisible.

this is not an argument in itself. data is raw uncompiled information, which i cant give to you directly. For me to compile the information would take a lot of time and effort.

I would prefer you went out and collected your own data. try it at home

relative value for the most part always decreases

find me one woman who does the opposite
>pro tip, you cant

That's right, you don't have data, you just drew something randomly and want us to discuss it.

How about you go out, collect actual data and then draw a graph. And then we'll discuss it.

im already discussing it so i dont give a shit what you say, sorry
lifes harsh isnt it?

no, she actually doesn't. what do you think constitutes her success? completing her degree? obtaining a "career'? those are worse than dead ends, they actually make her less touchable

no it doesn't because the perspective is different, you assume you will remain young but a better version and she'll turn to shit simply because she's older.

She didn't like the young you, won't like a better version of the young you at any point. She'll be a professional, well put together woman who will be pursued by comparable man, both appreciating the accomplishments and how well each looks and feels for their age. The cream of the cream is appreciated by the cream. You will still hate and gaze longingly from outside.

Get your little 5 minutes of fame if it makes you happy, doesn't take away from the fact that your graph is baseless and therefore not valid.

oh boy, you idiot. while you masturbate to women in exotic places she'll have been to those exotic places with her bf or husband. She'll start a family when she's financially ready to give them a comfortable home and educate them in the finest schools.

actually its childish and reeks of ignorance and insecurity. after all this is a fantasy world where OP becomes a king and gets to have women that would never consider him otherwise, eat his shit and say yum, gimme more.

Here, I fixed your obviously inaccurate graph OP

Attached: 1535624731772.png (1037x678, 37K)

I thought you couldn't make OP's graph any more retarded. You proved me wrong.

op here, i think you might actually be on to something

>100% at around 27 or 28
fuck, it's really over .

Women peak at age 14 tho

>Not fucking 18 year olds means you have low sexual market value because not fucking 18 year olds means you have low sexual market value

This chart is flawed because for someone like me, a milf fetishist, the chart is basically inverted.

31 year old boomer here. Fucking an 18
year old today, 2 of last 5 partners were 18.

can't wait until I'm 40 and rugged and mature and handsome and women are ugly so I can laugh at them for not sucking my greasy dick in high school

Attached: youll age like shit lmao.jpg (1461x746, 298K)

still more valuable than you roastie

>she'll have been to those exotic places with her bf or husband. She'll start a family when she's financially ready to give them a comfortable home and educate them in the finest schools.
>I'm the idiot

whatever you have to tell yourself

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Holy shit the amount of seething women ITT

Attached: 78652704-56a882805f9b58b7d0f2fbda.jpg (768x516, 27K)

>I FUCKING HATE WOMEN
>WHY WON'T WOMEN FUCK ME
>HAH YOU'RE A (buzzword)
Is this a bait thread? It's okay if it is. It's also OK if you're gay user, just saying

>entire board is about hating women
>"well I'm definitely staying here!"
Please explain
Not OP it's just weird how this place is even more filled with girls than years ago

Shit graph, OP.

Here you go.

Attached: smv_curve1.jpg (1040x510, 40K)

Cope graph tbqh
youtu.be/fC5LC-W2RfE

I like that roasties get salty as fuck ITT over their inevitable aging and loss of any cuteness, but aging being good for men is a meme really. It's really just "are you hot Y/N" and so hot guys can still have a decent time when they're older. Not as good as fucking fresh college girls as a football player but still decent.

Where the FUCK do you think you are? Is it your first day?

It is to an extent though. A studdering 18 year old is not going to get as much pussy as a 28 year old with life experience, money, social proof etc. Its almost as if men and women like different things. Your basing your assumptions on that everyone here looks like boogey, which simply isnt true. Most of us are just average looking without any male role models growing up

Men's sexual market value isn't mainly determined on the basis of their morphology but rather by their ability to compete in the world.

The maximum potential for power and influence reaches its zenith around the age of 40. It's not a cope. Of course being conventionally physically attractive will make you more likely to end up in the upper echelons of power but that doesn't mean it's primary.

the 40 year old woman still has a higher relative value than the 18 year old male

That 18 year old is stuttering because he's not hot though
Wrinkles aren't going to change that

Being a robot =/= being misogynist
You're looking for Incels.me
Also I didn't know I was a girl, my vagina looks kinda weird it peels outwards Oh yeah I'm sorry that you're a fat fucking closeted retard with daddy issues.
If you're so full of hate genuinely kill yourself.

Idk, some girls look full titty-ogre at 14. I'd have to say 12 just to be safe.

Please, control your emotions, you are causing a scene
I was merely wondering why this clearly hostile place attracts so many women

roasties are getting toasted somewhat fierce

That graph looks like it was made by an autistic child

But having knowlege, power, money and influence will. Most chads i know are 25-35. Maybe its different in kentucky idk. Seems like flyovers all gain 100 pounds after highschool

Massive newfaggot troll. Kill yourself.

Where did this weird state angle come from? If you bust out a hyper specific insult for no reason it just makes it look like that's your own insecurity.

This. 18 year old men start in the gutter and rise as they acquire currency. And they have to compete with established 30 year old men with six figure bank accounts for the same staceys

I won't, but chad with mad cash will be pulling 18 year olds well into his 40s.

>are women aware that i drew a fantasy chart on ms paint
No they're not aware of that

>a man with no money is not loved by any woman.
>Where did you learn of such hidden knowledge, scholar?
No shit, everyone knows that already

Based robot does graphs better than anyone else.

Found the roastie

Oreginalo

Men go up in value, women go down, this is some complicated pseudo nonsense either way.