Can a nigga borrow a french fry

why is a white person saying "nigger" more racist than a black person not letting a white one to say the word and being offended by it just because that person is white?am i worng to think that is bullshit?

Attached: zoom zoom boy.jpg (287x300, 14K)

Its a trojan horse for controlling how people think and speak and for enabling leftists to be covertly racist

>Be black
>Live in London
>Can't say pigskin, cracker or insult Polish people
Seems kinda fair to be honest

Attached: 1519452204554.gif (499x281, 373K)

wah wah keep on crying about it white boy

A white person saying the n word is racist because that word was used by whites to dehumanize blacks to justify the injustices of slavery, segregation and discrimination that whites carried out against blacks.

Then why do they call each other nigga? If it's such a historically evil word then I'm surprised they themselves use it.

As said they call each other nigga,I doubt white brits say that to eachother

It's a different context when someone with black skin says it. Still kind of perverse, I'll grant you, but not the same.

Perverse?that is fucking racist in my book,words having different meaning depending from the colour of a persons skin

>We should use people's group identity to police what language they're allowed to use

Such a huge slippery slope.
- allow leftists to be racist
- allow leftists to control speech
- opens the door for further identity politics
- allow leftists to control what people think
- lay the ground work for "corrective action" based on group identity

>that is fucking racist in my book
nobody cares about your book, it's fuckin retarded

Nice dude,sublime almost

And what's stopping white people from calling each other cracka's no ones stopping you.

Attached: 1529028458715.jpg (543x332, 52K)

how is a nigga gonna borrow a fry? nigga is you gonna give it back?

why would anyone say that,its an insult and so is nigger,until a black says so anyway
your point doesnt hold and youre a dumb frogposter

>It's a different context when someone with black skin says it.
So context can change and is important to whether it's racism or not? Excellent got it thanks

And we had a bunch of white kids in my secondary school who'd say my cracka, what's wrong with turning cracker into a that can be used exactly like nigga nothing is stopping you. May you use the word cracka proudly one day user.

Attached: hug.png (746x512, 99K)

>And we had a bunch of white kids in my secondary school who'd say my cracka

Oh i bet they did user,I bet they did.And they are true and totally not made up,considering you just told me white people dont do that

This was secondary school user it was literally just a trend that died out, it could've been continued.

Attached: 1533815060104.jpg (800x712, 137K)

I mean, yeah you're definitely retarded we all can see that. It's obvious you're a scardey little puss puss whose never left his mommy's house and has no grasp of the real world so of course you don't get it.
Thankfully black people have better morals than you so you won't get your face knocked in being disabled and all, but the rest of us know to just stay away from you.

sperging aside i would love to hear your honest opinion,you clearly have something to say