I'm going to mail this letter to my therapist's private address. What does everyone think of it?

I'm going to mail this letter to my therapist's private address. What does everyone think of it?

Any suggestions for changes I could make?

Attached: letter.png (842x480, 21K)

yeah, erase it all and don't send anything dumbass

What's wrong with the letter? It's anonymous so she won't know it's me

she'll know it's you, dumbass

I wonder if the person who analysis your mental state will be able to figure out if you wrote her this strange letter.

it's super fucking weird and she'll likely call the cops thinking it's a stalker scenario and it'll get traced back to you. even if you thought it'd be anonymous why the fuck would you want to do it anyways? what would you gain?

The line between bait and actual autism gets blurrier by the day

This one has got me stumped as well.

Comes across as very creepy anonkun

How will she know?

Maybe if r9k helps me write it it'll be more anonymous

If this isn't bait then take the advice of someone with higher functioning autism then you.

This is a terrible fucking idea. Do not do it.

well maybe it'll plant a seed. Like, she'll want to know who wrote such a sweet letter. And she'll start thinking about all the men she knows. Maybe she'll wonder if it's me and then when she's thinking about me, she'll realize she likes me.

I want to recommend you get help but it seems like you already tried and it made you more delusional. honestly just 'confess' in person so she can figure out how to fix this 'tism

This is a not a sweet letter. The opening line is weird, makes you seem a bit unhinged.

Wew lad stop hahahaha

You have everything to lose and nothing to gain. Do not send that letter and find a new therapist.

How can I make it less weird?

But my current therapist is really good. She's so smart and gentle and beautiful. Her husband must be the luckiest man in the world.

As opposed to a blue or green colored male? You're a dork and a faggot, Op.

creepy as fuck, do it man, I'd do the same given the chance

I don't want to do it if it's creepy. I want her to be swept off her feet when she reads it.

She'll be creeped out and if she thinks its you she'll hate you.

She's not a hateful person. She has the most gentle, kind, beautiful soul. She could never hate anyone. She really is the most exceptional woman I've ever encountered. I would give anything for her to leave her husband for me.

There is no way a talented, married therapist would give up her relationship and career to be with you. Don't take it personally and forget the whole idea of having an intimate relationship with her. Stop trolling for replies on Jow Forums and get real.

By not sending it

do it anyways, you will never know until you do it; damn even I'm feeling motivated to do something similar now

>I would give anything for her to leave her husband for me.
If she's really that kind like you say user, you know she'll never leave her husband because she loves him.

If you would do anything then tell her your feelings to her face. I guarantee it will end poorly for you. Please stop trolling.

What if her husband can't give her all the love I can?

My appointment is in 77 minutes. Should I hand her the letter in person?

Doesn't matter. She married him because she loves him. She being the most gentle, kind and beautiful of souls accepts him for who he is flaws and all and would not dream of being taken away from him.

You're actually fucked in the head, and your therapist will lose her job and her husband if she fucks you. She never will. This is why therapy is a mistake, it means seducing men with pretty women to discourage them from suicide. Fucking stupid.

give her some chocolates, bitches love chocolates

are you serious user
your letter is autistic yes but disregarding that she literally can't fuck you because it would be illegal since she's a therapist. if you want to go on with it anyways CTRL+Z that shit you just wrote and replace it with something that doesn't look like it was written by a stereotypical acne ridden nerd

Here's what you should do instead if you give a shit about your mental health:
Next session, come up to her and say "I think I'm having transference issues".

user, that's the stupidest, most autistic letter I've ever read, wtf is wrong with you?

Take out the "hope you feel the same" part because that's very unlikely

If this isn't a bait post then really has it on the money.

how about don't send it you creepy shithead. She'll probably know it's you because no one else she's dealing with is as much of a creepy shithead.

i want OP to send the letter and see what happens

>I hope you feel the same way
>your secret admirer

Attached: 96AE78FE-A22A-4827-B44A-29D791065AC6.png (533x564, 644K)

Nuke this fucking board. You people are too fucked up to even live.

I'm just an ordinary boy in love with an exceptional woman.

>as a red blooded male
How many women have you skinned so far user?

Attached: 3B9E0878-E8C8-4620-AB46-12BE8472C1B8.png (300x198, 83K)

None so far. I'm saving myself for the right girl

Do it faggot. Attach a dick pic too.

Don't forget to keep us informed about what happens.

send it user. Be sure to complement her smell too

Therapists are a fucking scam. All they do is say shit literally anyone could tell you and force you to pay for overpriced placebos.

papa smoke

oregano leaves

Attached: C1BD022D-A4F2-4FF8-9F97-746466DD7F14.jpg (647x761, 330K)

hi user, it should look like this

>Dear Heather,

>I am aware of our patient
-therapist relationship and yet I think Im starting to develop feelings for you. You are truly kind, beautiful and a nice person.
I hope that you either feel the same way about me or if not that we can at least talk this through briefly.

>Anons real name, (dont be a fag with secret admirer shit).
write it like that anonyoure probably a loser already so you have nothing to lose anyway. Be straight to her. Even if it leads to nothing, you will grow as a person.

Attached: fba.jpg (680x383, 16K)

don't send it retard. You are not going to get results even remotely close to what you expect.

>red blooded male
What

i'd tell you to see a therapist, but obviously that didn't turn out so well.

My advice to you is to continue seeing a therapist.

I laughed heartily at this post. Great stuff

I gave Heather my letter. It was a disaster. She ended our session after only twenty minutes. We're not going to have any more appointments and she gave me a referral to a male therapist. I asked if we could still be friends outside of a therapy context and she said "I don't think that would be appropriate, user".

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

Nigger, what the fuck did you think was going to happen? This entire thread has been people telling you it would end badly.

We all fucking told you you retarded shithead.

Wow, what a shock. Who could have predicted this.

I hope this is bait but then I kinda hope this isn't and you really are a fucking moron who just ignored all of the advice given

Attached: 1502482058271.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

You should have told her you suspected yourself of developing transference issues. Then you might have been able to solve your problem instead of fucking your shit up

Well, at least now you know what not to do for your next therapist.

I seriously hope you don't actually do this.

Are you just going to take that shit, user?

It's going to be a male therapist. Heather said she thinks a man or an older woman would be best.

haha you massive fucking retard

Attached: 40380124_2017343978331024_7551220472566775808_n.jpg (640x804, 74K)

>"Your secret admirer"
>Actually hands the letter to her in person

This just gets more and more bizarre.

I hope it's real so Heather will know to watch out for user stalking her or hiding in her bushes

I wasn't developing "transference issues". I had legitimate feelings for her.

What a sweet letter. Give it to her anonymously and see what happens. But always remember it's her choice if she wants to follow through with you and you shouldn't get too upset if she's not interested. I mean, her job would be at stake after all. Think about how you would feel in her situation. That's all I have to say, good luck user.

It wasn't my intention originally but some anons suggested it would be a good idea. I guess I just couldn't keep my feelings under wraps.

You have the equivalent of a celebrity crush
Do you even know anything about her, or are you just attracted to the illusion of emotional intimacy?

OP, we can tell this is you

No, op probably wouldn't understand that she wouldn't have a job or her relationship with her husband would be ruined. These types of people usually lack empathy and the ability to put themselves in other's shoes.

I know a lot about her from her social media. She's very active on Instagram.

i told you to get her chocolates, you dumb nigger

Dude its so obvious she's testing you. She wants you to prove your undying love to her. You should go to her house at dinnertime and bring a boombox with you. Play a cheesy romance song, really woo her. If she doesnt leave her husband on the spot then she must be a crypto lesbian.

Her first reaction will be to be creeped out

Your feelings come from someone of the gender you're attracted to giving you positive attention and help even though you were paying her to help you with your psychological issues. It's a tricky thing, seeing a psychologist, because your brain will think you're engaging in social interaction and you technically are but it's one-sided unless your psychologist doesn't know what they're doing so you'll know a few details about them as a person at most other than their professional behaviour and them doing their job
Not saying you should dislike psychologists since they can be a great help and nice people but at the end of the day, you're seeing them to sort your life out or get help, not to have a real conversation that goes both ways

I'm not going to do that. I'm going to give her space to come to terms with any feelings she might have. Then when I've been through therapy with my new therapist and grown and matured as a person, I'll approach her.

Except you'll leave her alone if you actually do grow and mature as a person

therapist's have patients fall in love all the time
they have group meetings to help each other digest these occurrences
you are always seen as a subject, not a person
you aren't the first or the last.
she loses her license if she does anything with you.
a license takes 5+ years or something to obtain

Send it fuck it. If there's really no way she'll know it's you
I hope she ends up kissin you and holdin your hand n stuff

>they have group meetings to help each other digest these occurrences
Really? I'd like to hear more about this

>posting this here
>not realizing that the authorities can cross reference it now

Attached: 1502831308942.png (229x220, 8K)

I was fine with it until the husband part. user yamero please

>I'll approach her.
Have fun getting a restraining order filed against you~~~

You might look into erotomania, and check that out. Do you actively obssess over her, or is this a sudden descision? Have you ever became romantically obsessed with someone else to the point of delusion or psychosis, before this? Erotomania is rough and can get you in a lot of trouble, so you best start trying to work on it yourself.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_monsieur__sample-2a841d9a8fa55b37ca4ccccdc45f2ca1.jpg (850x666, 113K)

Of course the stupid bitch pawned him off instead of working through the transference. Sounds like she's only interested in treating roasties with "anxiety".