>19
>have no friends
>neet
>depressed
well shit

Attached: 1532731825090.png (309x302, 154K)

Welcome to the club, user. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.

so this is it?

>19

You have loads of time user, don't you worry. Pass the time with some video games.

im in the same boat as you, except i've probably been neet longer. don't expect anything good to come from life anymore.
That's what I did at 16 when I became NEET. 3 years later and I'm in a worse position.
It's also what my friend did at 19. 5 years later and he's given up all hope.

>have no friends
Don't lie.

I was forced to become neet at 18. I didn't have a chance until 22 to get myself up and running again. at 24 I lost my virginity and at 27 I got married. If I could roll back my NEETness from 22 to 19 I would. You need a plan for yourself.

literally no one i could talk to expect my dad

Damn, you've really helped me there, user! It's not like I've spent the past three years doing nothing because I don't have a plan or way to get out of this hole!
You're literally just bragging that you have a wife.

go to university? join the military? get an apprenticeship? get a job? go to trade school? you're fucking 19, just fucking do something and stop bitching about your current position.

Attached: pepe (8).jpg (317x159, 7K)

just watch more kenny vs spenny and then youll be ok :)

>uni
didnt get any a-levels
>military
health wont let me
>apprenticeship/job
I live in a small town, so nothing decent is available
>trade school
doesnt appeal to me, plus options are limited due to location and me DROPPING OUT AT SIXTEEN

okay, welcome to the no friends club
everyone here is your friend
dont talk to me

i can't force you to do anything user, but i will at least warn you. do something with your life or things will go to shit real quick

>30
>wagecuck
>have one day off this week
>thunderstorm knocks the power out all day
>can't do anything not even internet
>it was my birthday
it doesn't get better

>19
>bhwaa my life is shit
pathetic try being 30+

Attached: 1520047574952.png (500x522, 135K)

you're trying to make it sound like i don't want to do anything.

what's stopping you from trying then?

>location
>lack of qualifications
>no connections who could help me get around the due processes
It's like you can't even fucking read

it literally doesn't get any better. I didn't hit this stage until 24 and have been here for half a decade now, but I can see it happening to age 13+ kids. Until up to about 25 or so you have this awesome shit called school that, if played correctly, can change your life. It gets a lot harder after everything is locked in stone

Shut the fuck up for fuck's sake what the fuck does age matter when it comes to a situation like this. Fucking old cunt man go to bed

woah no need to be rude. TRY was the keyword. sureley there's some kind of low-prestige employment opportunities or volunteering. doing anything is better than being a NEET

you said nothing decent is available, get something undecent to do and work your way up to something decent

>fuck does age matter

a lot, actually. You'll learn this when you're older

>19
Baby's first depression.

Flipping burgers for 40 hours a week when I don't really need money is not better than being NEET, I can tell you that for a fact.

>he has shit grades and want something decent
LMAO you retard, get ready to work minimal wage for the rest of your life.

Attached: 1520467309965.png (477x477, 597K)

>Shut the fuck up for fuck's sake what the fuck does age matter when it comes to a situation like this.

are you mentally deficient?

are you trying to imply a 19 year old NEET and a 30 year old NEET have it just as bad as one another?

whatever the job, it's still nice to get some work experience and a little pocket money doesn't hurt. and i'll also warn you now; being a NEET will get very tiresome, VERY quickly, especially once you reach your 20s

It's not that I have shit grades, it's me not having anything beyond decent GCSEs.
Also it's "minimum wage".
I've been NEET for almost 3 years, I know how tiresome it can get. I won't work "food" just for "work experience". What job could that experience get me, another job in "food"?

10 years later and nothing has changed, still no friends, still no prospects in life, still depressed.
Life is cruel and then you die.

GCSEs are literally worthless that people do not even include them in their cv. you are lucky your parents are patient. when i was 18 mine said get a job or we are kicking you out.

>It's not that I have shit grades, it's me not having anything beyond decent GCSEs.

GCSEs mean fuck-all in the adult world, kiddo. if you haven't got any A-levels or a degree you're as good as dirt.

t. no A-levels or degree pleb

I'm aware that GCSES are worthless, that's why I'm in this shitty fucking situation.

>You have loads of time
>Let it pass
This is a good way to become a 35 year old NEET user
Time your will pass in a snap if you don't make a change.

why whinge about your problems on an online imageboard if you feel there's no solution to your situation and you shrug off any advice people give you?

can confirm this, been a neet for 7 years now, and i didn't even notice.
But i do enjoy getting high, playing videogames, and jacking off

"Just get a job, bro!" and "lol you're fucked kid"
Such brilliant advice!

Attached: fuq.jpg (500x281, 25K)

what the fuck do you want us to say you dumb faggot. how about manning up and dealing with your own problems?

you have 3 options
pay to retake A levels and go to university
work a dead end job rest of your life
be a neet and just make shit threads like this until your parents get sick of your shit and kick you out

Attached: 1525907610314.jpg (800x800, 205K)

You could just like, I dunno, not reply? It's not like anyone is forcing you to "help" me.

Attached: creepy_adachi_by_anonemus7-da9rtzi.png (250x250, 61K)

going to university does not guarantee you'll not stuck in a dead-end job for the rest of your life, especially in today's economy

Nah, I got kicked out of Sixth Form only a few months in, so I didn't even take AS, so I'd essentially be spending another two years on A-Levels, plus the only sixth form near me is my old one...

I have a fair bit of money in inheritance, which my mother as the executor of my grandmother's will, could allow me to dip in to early to fund my education, but she refuses to let me do so. I probably won't be getting that money until I'm 21 or something.

i know, i am one those people.
then get a part time job to fund your studies.

lol bad advice
i wasted my teens and 20s browsing the net and playing video games
now in my 30s, neet, no friends, live alone

What studies? The only sixth form in a commutable distance is the one that kicked me out. I can't drive, either, so that really fucks me over.
I'm 100% convinced that there is nothing I can do at the moment to further my education.

You're basically in the same age and situation as I was back around early 2012 (I turned 20 in June 2012). Try to get yourself sorted as fast as you can, time goes by way faster as you get older.

how do you even get kicked out of sixth form

Teachers didn't like me, I was incredibly fucking lazy, a bit of a mental wreckage, and a total edgelord.

threaten your mother with a knife to give you the inheritance money you're entitled to

use said money to move out to a place with more opportunities

that sounds highly illegal

your mother shouldn't mind. you're her beloved son after all

yeah i think she just wants to baby me for the rest of my life, which is fucking stupid.

Thats our life now user. This board is what we got left.

try going out some place.

>22
>have no friends
>in uni
>happy
Where are the real robots at?

Attached: 78235968532.png (889x651, 231K)

just do things bro lmao

Let me hijack this thread to post an interesting conclusion I have drawn about neets. It would appear most neets fit in the firmly middle class background. Most neets exist in a state where their parents aren't poor enough to have forced them into labor at a young age, and not rich enough to get them a job at daddy's firm. neets are trapped in a purgatory of never having enough to get ahead, but also never having the existential threat of being homeless. It is easy to see how neetdom can arise.

I was like this for most my life. Then I started drinking and I made friends, but now I have to quit drinking and I won't be able to maintain those friendships anymore. Live in the crevices man.
Yep

I actually think that's true. You have to be exposed to things as a child to be able to handle them naturally when you're older. Unless you want to go to therapy or something wacky