I wanna lose my virginity to a guy who used to be suicidal &self-harmed...

I wanna lose my virginity to a guy who used to be suicidal &self-harmed, maybe even used to be a neo-Nazi of some sort but managed to pull himself out of all that
Found to god
And will love me unconditionally

>what's your dream spouse?

Attached: IMG_8720.jpg (500x492, 64K)

I'm down if you're willing to help me make it to that point.

basically me but you arent serious so

Fucking roastie kys please you fucking shit you are basically describing me but it doesn't matter because you would never love me irl you slut
I would love Nemu from the VN Euphoria because she would lobe me unconditionally unlike you fucking whore

My dream spouse.,, im still in love with my previous partners, so I guess my dream spouse would be one of them coming back to me.
But it's just a fantasy.

>my own answer upsets me

Realistic dream would be just someone who loves me, but I doubt it's going to happen

Her?
Also
How would u know bby

Attached: IMG_5165.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

>used to be a neo-Nazi
Why used to? If you're not an evil super racist nazi in 2018, you're basically retarded.

Idk being ideologically blinded and full of irrational hatred isn't very attractive
But a difficult past fuels selfloathing and tension &that's kinda sexy

Fucking hell just knowing that she went through all that shit just so you would get out of the shit is 1000x better than any woman would ever give any man.
I love nemu more than I have loved any 3d woman in my entire 21 years of living. Nemu is prefect

>being ideologically blinded and full of irrational hatred
But that's what non-nazis are.

>Found to god
Look if I hate the world then I'm also going to hate anyone supposedly responsible for this shit aren't I?

? No not really

This original comment thing bothers me sm

Yeah but that's after you stopped hating the world
You need to get the chronology right bby
First you're full of hate
Then you're redeemed somehow
Then find to god through his grace and forgiveness
And then we can fall in love

Fair enough, personally that's not something I think I'd want.

Good luck with finding your happiness though.

Tell me what you want!

Jesus fucking Christ
This is an original comment

Attached: IMG_4839.jpg (250x177, 27K)

Yes, yes really. You're completely blinded by unhinged leftist retardation, to the point that you won't even entertain factual evidence and logic. Subsequently you irrationally hate anyone who doesn't conform to your indoctrination.

I want to continue seeing the uncaring nature of the world. The way people can be arbitrarily made miserable. It helps me understand the universe better, - or at least that's what it feels like.

The fact that I believe nobody is to blame is how I survive. I don't think God is worthy of worship.

I don't mind living this life alone, but if somebody wants to join me for the ride they're more than welcome to.

But yeah, that's my story. I do hope you find what you're looking for.

are u talking about me now
chill buddy

Thank you
I hope you find happiness in whatever form you want it

I'm talking about non-nazis. I assume you are one since you don't like nazis.

So everyone but Nazis is indoctrinated and irrational?
You're not making sense go back to pol

>So everyone but Nazis is indoctrinated and irrational?
Yes. And I don't mean literal nazis but just the sorts of people that others generally label as nazis.

woke nigga

Attached: 1535379037311.jpg (230x200, 8K)

no you don't.
he's suicidal due to small dick/lack of self confidence which translates to terrible lover.
stick with chad cock and let these incels die

>the bad boy turned good
Oof what an overplayed trope, are you mentally a 15 year old?

Guess why it's so overplayed, bby

because hollywood doesn't know what real relationships are like, retard.
tried to turn a ho into a housewife, learned the hard way.

Criminally underrated

Ragggeen ook

Attached: 64FA7DA6-A2B1-4972-8A14-2D3212DF7683.png (2000x2000, 412K)

What does your failed relationship have to do with anything

Because teenage girls are retarded.

>The bad boy turned good
>guess why it's so overplayed, bby.
you're clearly trying to say it works, im telling you it doesn't.
is it hard being this retarded?

>And will love me unconditionally
can you do the same though?

Attached: 1514391204486.jpg (780x653, 133K)

A cute mixed race guy (black/white) who's nerdy, can't speak in ebonics and hates modern day urban ghetto culture with a passion so he educates himself 24/7 to get ahead.

>half nigger b..but i dont like all that other shit trust me!

Idk if it works we can try tho hun

>is proven not to work
>w..we can try though! it wont end badly and i'll be another man hater!
literally 15

As someone who is going through a downward spiral and is a neo-nazi, I don't get why anyone would want to date me. I've rejected girls in the past before due to autism and nerves, but now I can't even go outside. Seriously, who would be attracted to that?

thee most self aware autist on r9k

Proven by who
But yeah whatever Jesus Christ
You guys need to chill a bit

Oh well there's a lot of stuff that factors into that
Partly it's cause a lot of women are attracted to dark/mysterious men
I know u guys think it's retarded but i'm telling you how it is
Then right wingers are probably seen as more masculine cause they're all about "protecting their kin and borders" or whatever
And leftist extremists are very "inclusive"
And Nazis are kinda violent too so I guess some women are into that as well
As for the redemption part
I think it's seen as a sign of strength to have overcome a pit like extremism and moved on, built a life on a more grounded foundation
Who knows
The human psyche is an abyss

Well, I hope you're white, because the odds of finding an "ex-neo nazi" who no longer contains any racial prejudice is next to nothing.
All I really want is a family, not only does Nazism offer that, but it offers a future for your white children. Thing is Nazism can't fix mental health issues. It doesn't matter how "good looking" I am, at this point I'm so retarded I'm not even sure whether I should believe what people tell me, but I don't really care as much anymore. Maybe one day I'll actually amount to a man of worth, but I guess I wish you luck in your quest, whoever you are.

Attached: 800px-Walden_Pond.jpg (800x641, 187K)

Yea I'm white
But that neo-Nazi thing is just a fantasy that sounds nice
Irl it's probably a stupid Idea
You right wingers kill me
There's people who have families who don't subscribe to the Nazi ideology you know
How did that even come about
You becoming a Nazi I mean

I mean for me to explain why I became a nazi and for you to understand it, you'd have to be leaning towards the right yourself, but I'll give it a shot. My whole life, I was brainwashed to believe certain ideas by the cuckstralian government. Whenever I would ask questions about modern society like "Why are the girls being sexualised in the media getting younger and younger?" I'd get the answer, "It's the industry".I look into this and I find out 'the industry' is primarily run by jews. I'd ask, "Why are jews doing this?" They'd say that the industry is coincidentally run by jews, but I would always get told that's a coincidence. The thing about our world is, as soon as you start asking the wrong questions people don't prove you wrong, they just cast you aside. They don't let you express your opinions if you have the wrong opinion, they just deplatform you. The same people that deplatform you, preach to debate bad ideas with better ideas. Over time I found the better ideas to be on the right. I mean why should I let immigrants in when I can protect my own country? Or what's the point in multiculturalism if it just makes people hate each other? Maybe this is completely meaningless dribble to you, but that's the only way I can word it.

Attached: 1534916200916-tv.jpg (443x405, 20K)

My dream spouse is an actual neo-nazi

No like I "get it"
I'm just wondering what in your life actively or passively supported your development
cause there's a lot of people who have the same information you do but the broad majority of them comes to different conclusions
Maybe you've been unhappy all your life and this is what you project your frustration on, idk
I don't know you
But apparently you don't seem too happy with your current state either

You m or f my dude, cause I am anti-semitic to the core

proven by countless people and a quick google search.
eat shit kid

>My dream spouse is an actual neo-nazi
and why is that?

I mean you are here as well, obviously you aren't to 'happy' either. Whatever that means, I don't seek happiness, I seek fulfillment. But you and are aren't as different as you think. You're probably offline on discord talking to some people you've never met, and with a retarded number of chan threads open.

Like yours op but a shy emo.girl that's really kinky

Alright, I'll fuck the shit out of you then

Why are people responding to this bait? She doesn't actually give a fuck about any of that

Attached: 1529701903132.jpg (462x500, 46K)

I went from half-assed libertarian to Jow Forums with too much appreciation for Curb Your Enthusiasm to be too anti-semitic to maybe Burkean conservative

do you actually think anyone would be so stupid that they would fall for this shit?

Attached: lowquality.jpg (960x698, 200K)

Jeez Luis this is autism

Attached: 1499555909388.png (500x350, 41K)