Bedroom thread

Post pictures of your bedroom user.

Don't forget to rate other people's bedrooms as well.

Attached: NgT0MSd.jpg (1024x768, 244K)

Your room is spooky my dude, but I think that's a meme room.

Attached: RoomCollage.jpg (3988x3988, 1.53M)

The more I look at the picture, the more I realize that the lamp in the picture fucking hung itself because of how hideous the bedroom is.

I just moved and my shits a mess

Attached: 20180830_151659.jpg (3264x1836, 1.79M)

Posting ponies outside of /mlp/ I see...

It's time to stop ok... No more, or else I will report you.

Thats a huge tragedy oh geez

Especially since these ponies are outside the /mlp/ board on Jow Forums.

This is a huge fucking disaster waiting to fucking happen. It's almost like we let the trojan horse into our fucking fortress!

That picture is probably older than you are user

eeuyw

Attached: IMG_20180803_093743.jpg (1994x1496, 845K)

eeuyw part 2

Attached: IMG_20180803_093748.jpg (1994x1496, 894K)

which model is the ibanez in the front?

Just look up ibanez exotic wood ziricote. Its a ziricote top mahogany body. No 2 guitars will have the same ziricote patterns so its pretty cool. Unique. I like it more than my kiesel

nice. you can't really see the wood grain in your pic. i have an old rg that i put white pickups and knobs on and it kind of reminded me of that.

Sounds rad, post a pic if you can. I used to be an esp / kiesel fanboy but the 2 ibz i have now have really turned me around 360.

looks awful, nice pants tho

I'm going through a weird state of depression right now, and you honestly just inspired me to clean my room so I don't feel like I'm living in a NEET shithole. Thanks, user.

I thought this was supposed to be the start of a journey Peterson? I cleaned my room but I still feel like shit all the tribe and im too stupid to take on any meaningful sacrifices. This picture is even a month old and by now the dogs have come and peed on my rug a dozen times. I just fucking through it out because the stench was I fixable so now its just a gross wood floor with stains all over it. Nothing is worth anything because anything good has equal negative attributes to it. If only I could strive for something people would say oh yeah thats important user to then at least I could be dignified and join societies pitty party and wed all pat each other on the backs. As it is the things that are hard for me is just a waste of time to other people. Fuck this shit.

Attached: 5FBD12A6-F6C0-4088-98B8-1BDD61FAEE4C.jpg (2208x1656, 822K)

You know what this means...

S A D B O Y S REPRESENT!

Not my room but dumping this to see if this guys room is in this thread. Wisshing on a star

Attached: PS_Messages_20180804_201242.jpg (318x424, 34K)

How are things in the rat tunnels, Charlie?

foiled my windows so the light cannot come in

Attached: foil1.jpg (415x554, 22K)

Pic related, my collage of images that never even gets me an insulting (You). Such is life.

Attached: room.jpg (3156x1772, 1.37M)

Looks ugly you slob.