Tfw im transgender

>tfw im transgender
>tfw i will have sex three times at day because if not my vag closes
>tfw i will never get pregnant
>tfw even if i pass no guy gets interested in me

Attached: 5d9cb5429a994f41b2e35626b5bb906d.jpg (250x202, 11K)

>pics or it didnt happen
>tits or gtfo
>sharpie in pooper

>tfw hungry
>tfw don't feel like cooking

Attached: 1521971145222.jpg (260x194, 8K)

>Fell for the SRS meme. YIKES

>SRS meme
The only reason a guy would be with a tranny is if he likes cock. Once you get rid of your cock you just become inferior to cisgirls all together. Face it SRS doesnt give you a pussy, its not a pussy and never will be. If you think its a pussy then youre delusional and or retarded.

If you still had a dick, more guys would be interested. Shouldn't have done the SRS

Can't straight men just fuck his fuckhole?

so is that hole any fun? tighter than usual pussy? can you contract in some way?

>tfw i will have sex three times at day because if not my vag closes
You don't have a vag, you have an open wound that your body is constantly trying to heal. Enjoy sticking dildos in your inverted penis for the rest of your life. Hope you don't have to fish out too many hairballs

They always could fuck his/her asshole, the dick is just a bonus for curious guys. Hardcore hetero guys wouldn't fuck him/her either way

Wouldn't gay guys be turned off by his insistance on being a woman anyway? Since most of these guys hate their penis being touched and want to remove it anyway since that's their mental hangup.

what gives less infections?
fucking in the poo or in the blood?

I guess (s)he should try to bank on the futa-like fetish. Without a dick, I can't really see a "market" for him/her

You're not supposed to fuck either without a condom

>my vag closes
No, your wound closes, because that's what wounds do. Real vaginas don't close from not having sex.

Someone post the dilation pic from reddit

this is disgusting. you willingly created an open wound to mimic a vagina. a true degenerate. deal with the consequences

>no guy gets interested in me
No shit. Any guy that likes real women will avoid your literal open wounds, any guy that likes other men will be turned off because you are also not a man's man and lack a dick yourself. Your only choices for "love" are your similar tranny cohorts and like you all have severe mental issues, including being a complete fucking psychopath. Enjoy suicide at 30!

OP ill be your bf, you have contact details?

maybe don't fall the frankenstein's vagina meme, retard.

And you didn't think of this possibility before getting your penis cut off? Stay retarded bro.

>tfw no trans gf to marry and adopt kids together

Trannies get pushed into this shit by other trannies saying "it's do or die, sis". While probably keeping their own dick.

you'll never actually be a woman, should have just kept your dick instead of having an irreversible life-altering elective surgery. sorry you fell for the tranny meme.

Laser hair removal stopped the hair balls with modern SRS. I agree it's not a good idea, just don't sound stupid to make my side look bad.

>going for bottom surgery as MtF

No pity.

Attached: 1524937673858.png (405x449, 225K)

the most you do is just an orchi..
also
>trans pride pepe
cringe

>closes
Like a treasure chest or a clam?

I mean, isn't it even more retarded as FtM? They look like fucking corndogs and get urinary infection all the time. I'm not sure they can even be used as dildos.

Enjoy your eventual suicide famalam.

Attached: 1534855729484.jpg (364x573, 31K)

You will always get cucked by cis females.

Attached: 24.jpg (1280x1807, 333K)

Trannies can be very passable user you just need to try hard. There's one in 2 of my classes this semester who I would've never guessed was a degenerate until he stood up and was like 6'4 with skelly but distinctively man hands. Like face and body wise, easy 8/10.

U wot m8, they have em in your college/uni?

Traps are everywhere here. I go to a big state school, so that kind of helps. But yeah, I have two in one of my classes (the passable one, and one who isn't even remotely passable). I had two in my classes last semester as well (one was just a failed tranny, the other was in the early days of titty skittles so you couldn't really tell). My trap sensing powers are so powerful you should call me Jinzo.

Attached: 1534314373216.png (528x514, 284K)