Dude you just gotta be more confident, start going to the gym, join some clubs and you'll be meeting girls in no time!

dude you just gotta be more confident, start going to the gym, join some clubs and you'll be meeting girls in no time!

Attached: 1512806084609.jpg (640x640, 124K)

Lower your standards, talk to girls who actually might want to date you. You're not owed a girlfriend. Be an interesting person. Don't act like a fucking autistic sad boy when you talk to a girl.

No one asked you, generic normalfaggot invaders. Go back to /soc/ or better yet reddit

What if my standards can't go any lower?

Then the problem is with you. Either you're extremely ugly, or your personality is total shit

>Be an interesting person
How?

Observe how other people behave, and mimic them. Take an interest in what the other person is saying. Don't come on too strong.

Such utter bullshit. OP's only mistake is caring about women in the first place. My guess is that he's probably still fairly young; like yourself.

Don't feed him lies like "his only mistake is caring about women in the first place." That's obviously not his only mistake.

>started doing cardio
>joined my uni's anime club
>being a bit more social in classes
I know I'm not going to make it but I hope these small changes will help reduce my depression

Cheerleader effect, apart from the main guy in the foreground in the photo everyone else is just a shirtless normie after 1-2 bulk/cut cycles lol

Literally all those guys are male models

Aside from Bateman, the others are just regular dudes

>you're not owed a girlfriend
I can tell you're a onions boy or roastie just by that sentence.

Not him, but I was a complete autist through my teenage years. Couldn't talk to girls. If a chick even sat near me at lunch, I'd take my tray out into the hallway and eat there. Didn't go to a single school dance, let alone homecoming and prom.

Becoming interesting isn't a single choice so much as a prolonged series of decisions. It's not something that should be done with the intent of becoming interesting, either. For me, it was about continuously stepping outside of my comfort zone, coupled with introspection and the company of good friends I was very lucky to have met.

My fortunes are still backwards in some ways, but I've traveled to dozens of countries, lived overseas, and have passions and hobbies. Not everyone 'gets' the kinds of things that light my brain up, but women find my passion appealing nonetheless.

>You're not owed a girlfriend
I know, and I accept that.
Now here's the kicker: does every woman know that no man owes them a chance at a relationship if they're old, fat, ugly or a single mother?

wizchans that way faggot

lol unironically just be yourself while trying to improve, and relax

I am verrry aware of that
I'm already ugly so I would never choose to be fat or a single mother as well

>he needs to be told who is good looking
Tasteless normies, I swear...

I wonder how much lower can western culture decline.

Attached: ScreenHunter-948.jpg (904x598, 78K)

I don't think anyone needs to be told those guys are good looking lmao

But since women don't care about personality, I guess I'm just ugly.

>just be 6ft+ bro