Not even Jow Forums

>be me
>recently graduated hs
>old friends barely talk to me, lonely and bored always, just trying to get through school without kms
>find out about Jow Forums
>community of people who I relate to, likes anime and art, has actual humor unlike normie low-effort memes
>decide to check it out
>looks like I could actually fit in, until I realize...
>hated because femanon
>hated because sandnogger
>hated because "thot" (have had relationships)
>mfw I can't fit in here either

Attached: rip me.png (502x332, 201K)

>community of people who I relate to, likes anime and art, has actual humor unlike normie low-effort memes
Wanna know why you can't complain? Because if someone here to whom you can relate in humour or whatever the fuck else you mentioned offered to go out with you, you wouldn't.

Your loneliness is your own choice. Fuck off. It's not possible for a woman to be lonely unwillingly.

Just pretend you're like us then. We'd never find out otherwise.

go to crystal cafe, it's a board for sluts like you where they accept only sluts

There are other communities that like anime and art and have actual humor.

Stop shitting in ours.

Nice larp faggot, kill yourself

>recently graduated hs
>has had relationshipSSSSSSSS plural

Yeah you sound really misunderstood. Gosh, where will you turn to find people who accept you?

...Other than your boyfriend(s), that is.

NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS

NOTHING LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS

Im a sandnigga too op (based syrian). Were are you from ?

Attached: images.png (229x220, 7K)

The first stop is to stop making greentext threads about your life
People don't really tell people to lurk more these days but it still fucking works

>femanon sandnigger
what country and what type of sandnigger?

Let me guess, you're from Iraq, right?

all those female Jow Forums knock off forums are slow as fuck and unbelievably boring topics though

@anons inquiring about what breed of terrorist i am

im from the US, parents are both pakistani

now you know why you dont fit in, because you're just like the rest of those boring sluts. youre not different

Lmao let me guess, you got a score of 9/11 on soc isn't it ? Rofl

Attached: 1493327067390-1.jpg (550x550, 128K)

i'm not her you retard

@user pointing out relationshipSSSSS

I'll explain but I doubt it will help, I've had two. Current bf, whom I don't see very often because I live with muslim sandbitch parents right now, and we go to different colleges. Ex was long distance and we never met in person, I don't blame him for leaving.

OP, you are better off going to reddit. If you are looking for validation than you will be disappointed.

Stop whoring yourself.
See above.

how does this make you feel?
audheughhefndhsfgfrs

Attached: 1400.jpg (615x766, 106K)

I feel u user dw. Femanons stick together

ayyyyyyyye you got me

Attached: hipster-gunner-happy-handsome-young-man-sunglasses-smiles-playfully-points-his-fingers-like-guns-iso (955x1300, 100K)

Femanons dont start whoring here please

stop attention whoring

Jow Forums talks shit about everyone and everything but at the end of the day we are all anons and everyone is accepted here as long as they STAY anons and keep their personal bullshit to themselves

But people post greentexts about how pathetic they are all the time why is this one any different

>asian gang
>it's a bunch of pakis
what's wrong with britain

we make fun of those as well, you don't get special treatment for the vagina

HaHa, those Pakis sure are crazy. :o)

but actually, it's a shithole country. As a femanon I can't say I'm interested in being literally fucked by my heritage

will you bee my grilfriend?

Attached: 1018ED85-1FAC-4953-ADB5-D2FA22480D56.jpg (311x450, 50K)

asian means paki/indian in britain
chinese and such are east asians/orientals

But any femanon greentexts gets a lot more negative shit than other greentexts. That sounds like special treatment to me.

because females appeal harder for sympathy because of muh vagina

do you understand my hate yet?

Attached: muslim-rape-gang-headlines-uk.jpg (640x487, 89K)

If you get stuck with your shitty labels and want to have people care about you this is not the place for you. The reasons why you shitty whores are so hated here is because this is supposed to be an anonymous place where no one has anything over the other. But you whores just need to get it out there that you are women so you get treated specially.
And shitty newfags give you attention. Guess what? unless you are on Jow Forums nobody would you call you a sand nigger unless you went out of your way to make clear you are one.
Enjoy the anonymity you have here or fuck off you dirty sank.

Not really. Any greentext, no matter what it says, if it points out that user is a female it gets x10 hate than normal greentexts.

Oh no, I get MORE HATE. Yes you do because you are invading a primarily male space. GO to tumbler and talk about men issues as a man instead of women issues. Try it , see what happens.

I'm rubbing my grubby female hands all over your male space how does that make you feel

Absolutely, user. Middle eastern men are disgusting (the younger generations have been getting better, but especially age 30+). I can't speak for the middle east as a whole, but in Pakistan the culture that they're raised in doesn't have any consequence for shit like that. One of the biggest reasons I won't be visiting my extended family in my lifetime.

>muh male space
I thought everyone was anonymous and therefore gender didnt matter
Jow Forums is more progressive than anywhere else

Attached: 1535589578004.png (215x235, 4K)

Jow Forums itself is the rejection of identity politics.

If you are a minority or a woman, you get extra karma on reddit. Redditors often comment shit like "___ here. Can confirm" to lend credibility to what they are trying to convey. If someone doesn't like what you have to say than your comment history can and will be used against you because your opponents are too intellectually lazy to debate you solely using logic. Identity is a double edged sword.

Everyone gets shit for one reason or another. I have a big crush on a young cartoon character. Some people think it's nice, and some hold such anger at that fact that they can't help but to tell me that I'm a disgusting rapist asshole every time they recognize me. The only way to avoid people being mean to you on here is to not post. Some people try just mimicking what appears to be popular opinion at the time, but even then, someone will call him an idiot for that. Just don't make a big deal of it or play the victim like you are here (I understand the feeling, but it only makes things worse, and the rude people just double down, and it never makes them ease up), and you may find you can have fun without actively lying about anything about yourself. There's hardly much reason to go on about previous relationships, anyway, here, and there are threads where it's inappropriate. Some where it isn't.

If all you're interested in is anime and art, though, and you don't see where a robot is coming from in being truly isolated and friendless, rejected by society, then there is definitely better places than here for what you want.

Hey user, OP here, I would just like to point out that I was already aware I'd get shit on for greentexting/pointing out my race and gender :) I don't mind, it's still interaction in the end. Ultimately, it doesn't make my greentext any less true either. Sorry if you lads feel invaded, promise you won't even know I'm a woman in any other posts!

If you are talking about 4cahn in general then yes, but if you are talking about r9k then you dam well know most people here are guys with issues.
SO when you try to attention whore here is just even more anyoing.

You might want to change sites because you will be called a bitch and be shat here even if you don't. Not because "people" discovered your gender but because that's just how things work here. Unless you have incredibly tick skin or a humiliation fetish you would do better elsewhere.

or you know, just stop bring your vagina into every online interaction

do your parent make you wear a hijab? (I don't think muslims in america wear binbags like they do in england) do you wear it in uni?
do you drink?

never really spoken to a female muslim since they segragate themselves massively and are very quiet
really nervous around me and frequently cross the street to not walk past me, I mean I do look pretty scary but literally only muslim girls do this
the most I spoke to a muslim girl is when she tried to steal from me in a shop

That's right. Fuck off.

Attached: 1532924078870.jpg (1200x1088, 109K)

Mate I'm a dude and i got into a death argument in /tg/ over some retarded autistic shit in a magic system. We were in the point of finding flaws in each-other sentences and strapalote personality traits trying to find anything that made the other tick just so we could hurt each other a little bit more.
That's just how things are over here.

>one greentext
>every online interaction
Bet

What did she try to steal?

JUST FUCKING LEAVE, YOU DUMPSTER CUNT SHIT. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE, NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE- FUCK OFF

Heil bashar! Heil Nasrallah!
t. paki

Attached: assad maymay.jpg (415x344, 32K)

Femanon you do realize us paki's are not sand niggers?
We are literally just lighter skinned poo in loo.

some fucking icecreams

This is you isnt it user..

Attached: RAGING_PEPE.png (857x725, 358K)

*uglier, stupider, more inbred
t. white man

Were they good ice creams though?

>hey buddy hey pal do you maybe want to calm down there pal buddy

Attached: 61Mj+7z7YmL.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Thanks for the questions, user. :)
1. My mom tried to force me to wear a hijab to school in 8th grade, at the time me and my sister walked to school so we'd secretly take them off. Eventually we got found out, but mother realized there was no point in forcing us. I'm one class away from my AA degree, and since then only wear it for prayers (which I only bs through to appease my parents). Overall, I don't feel like I can handle a religious lifestyle and my parents are much less strict than traditional muslim households, but they don't know that I don't practice.
2. I do not drink, I'm still under 21 (not that it stops most people). My reasons for avoiding alcohol are completely personal rather than religious, though.

As for your experiences, I'm sorry to hear that. Muslim parents raise their girls to avoid men who arent their husband or direct relative, so they grow up afraid and shy. Especially if they weren't born and raised around citizens of a developed country, they don't realize they have any other choice until it's too late.

>the absolute state of Jow Forumsddit

hello fellow paki, I feel like most people categorize us as sand nignogs so that's what I went with. Since Pakistan is a mess and doesn't have any ancestral records, idk if I'm anything else, but pretty sure mom's side is some other type of sand. Would rather be sand nig than a Pajeet lite.

funny story my birth name was actually Bashar before my mom was told it was male only :)
(spelled slightly different I think)

I know this is bait but this is an anonymous board. Nobody knows if you are a girl, boy, dog or robot. And nobody probably cares.

so you have never had any alcohol at all? what reasons? you're anonymous here anyway

>don't feel like I can handle a religious lifestyle
just don't go full hijabi-thot or even worse SJW white man hater (even though you all want a white boyfriend)

and of course I must remind you that while I don't actually hate you personally, you do not belong in a white country
I know it's unreasonable to tell you to fuck off back to pakistan, assuming you are a higher calibre woman than the average pakistani, but have you considered dubai?
pretty nice there you know

I've never had any alcohol mostly because i don't want to drink what is essentially a poison. From what i've heard it doesn't taste any better than other drinks, people just drink it to get buzzed. I'm afraid of losing control of myself if I get drunk, and due to abstinence from alcohol in my ancestry I assume my tolerance would be low (not to mention, I'm just a small person). Also, I get awful motion sickness and would inevitably vomit from dizziness. I have used weed before (edibles) and was still "conscious" of what was happening, but the motion sickness still happens.

when I say i cant handle a religious lifestyle, I just mean that i don't have the motivation to keep up with it and i don't care enough. I find the hijab ugly on me and it makes me feel awful. No concerns about man hating either, I actually prefer the company of guys over women. Women usually come off as annoying or untrustworthy.

Thanks for sharing your views, but as someone who only speaks english and has lived in the US my whole life, I think I'd rather stay here for now :) I don't really consider it a "white" country anyways if middle eastern and north-african fall under that category.

>all want a white boyfriend

lmao, can confirm. Can't blame us though, instinct says to go for the most attractive

so you're afraid?
haha I would drink with you
would be pretty fun until you're 3 shots deep and decide you need IMMEDIATE sex with me

0/10 b8
But even if ther were true you can go LITERALLY ANYWHERE ELSE and everybody will lick the ground you walk upon

this.

People forget that the point of the internet and this fucking website is that you can say/do whatever you fucking want because you're not fucking tied to your gender/race/religion/sexuality online. Literally no one cares OP you stupid vapid cunt post your stupid curry nigger tits

which is why I'd rather abstain. :)

thats a lot of words for "send bobs"

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>I really don't care what country you go to as long as it's not mine.

The leading mind of our generation, folks.

well, thanks for the company, brobots. Was nice filling the void for a little while.

you still have control lol
but I would become more attractive to you
and you would become more confident and not care as much

I've heard stories of muslim girls drinking for the first time and they usually just become really loud and retarded
also you literally have to vomit to find out where your limit is lol
vomiting when your drunk is almost like taking a pee though, it's not really painful like when you're sick
too drunk to feel anything but it's gross and messy

This is why we're all anons you dip, it doesnt matter if you're male or female, pointing out the fact in your post that youre a female forces the user to give you the attention rather than the message or idea your trying to convey, most importantly its a easy way to get guaranteed (you)s

>Tfw no socially unusual, persian tittymonster gf
Cheers OP

my tiddies are only small sry to disappoint

>Tfw no socially unsusal, persian gf to embiggen with a western diet and pregnancy

yikes sry to disappoint but baby = suicide

if it's any consolation my mom says my butt is too big

Your mother's bantz sounds pretty lit. And yea, big, brown ass makes me happy.
What's wrong with baby?

Perfectly said. Ffs have some self worth instead of fucking everywhere

nigger, y u go to /rk9/ to post your retarded femanon shit, fuck off

>my butt is too big
send pics

>have some self worth
Good luck convincing anyone on this board to follow that

I found self worth in leveraging my race to get love and intimacy from poorer, browner people.