Who else was forever sad?

>look at old pics of myself as a kid, im sad in all of them or at most forcing a smile.

post em.....
also let me know if you where diagnosed with mental illness already or not

so depressing man, ill post a few

Attached: never-had-a-chance.png (365x469, 328K)

Very cute. Always makes me sad to see robots as kids, those innocent little faces could never have guessed they'd end up like this. Imagine telling your kid self they'd never get a girlfriend because they're too ugly/aspie.

I just wanted to be happy...
I remember I wanted to fit in and be normal.
sadly I couldnt talk properly and I was already diagnosed with depression like a year before this pic.

never knew what it meant to be happy as a kid..

Attached: pathetic.png (210x262, 85K)

What happened to you, a child shouldn't look that miserable. Do you have autism?

I had diagnosed clincial depression and would self harm at 6 (year before this pic) I was told.
I dont know why I was depressed I think my brain was fucked.
nothing out of the ordinary,
>parents split up
>father beat me
most of us have same thing.... happen.

I feel like I was fucked from the get go as I have always been perm depressed and had therapy and nothing even made me feel better.
can hardly blame myself for the loser I am now when I see I was never happy as a kid.

Attached: already dead.png (158x183, 45K)

Your dad obviously didn't give a fuck, but what about your mom? How could she live seeing her kid being so miserable? There must be something you're not saying that happened before 6 years old. Children don't act like that for nothing, either abuse or some kind of developmental disorder.

I have none saved but yeah nearly every picture of me from the age of 5 and after I looked like a sad sack of shit. What the fuck happened to me so early?

If these pictures are really you, I want to be your friend.

I think i used to have dead eyes whenever i smiled, can't remember if i forced it or not. Now i mask it, lift my bottom eyelids, and nobody's the wiser. The problem is i don't actually know what about my behavior is genuine, so i live in a constant state of doubt. Not ideal. Although i never had real aspirations as a kid, so not that bummed about that. And i suppose the only one i kinda wanted, game devving, isn't that hard.

Sorry bud I was a cool kid.

Attached: Screenshot_20180214-140547.png (720x1280, 323K)

kissu kissu lipstikku

>goes to r9k
I doubt it. Do you believe in destiny, user?

Dont have any childhood pics, dont have any pics of myself for that matter...

Yeah, I never had a chance either.

I call it suicide eyes. Some of us go thru life with these sad eyes its the opposite of bitch face. avoid that guy, hes gonna suicide later

I can taste the utter lack of hope in your post through my monitor. We may have never had a chance up to this point, sure, but you could start doing music, programming or something that you might enjoy, there's probably a way to sell it somewhere down the line too.

This is all in theory though :^)

Nope, I was a happy kid. I got depressed at around 13 and didnt start looking visibly depressed in photos until around age 17

>what about your mom? How could she live seeing her kid being so miserable?
she sent me to live in a caravan park with my abusive dad when I was really small, so she could work full time.

but
>she seen me getting abused and documented all my bruises ect and tried with a lawyer but couldnt get me back
>I had to wait until I was 12 to move to mums house (because legally child can decide)
>mum kicked me out to my dads multiple times as I got expelled from school (I had behavioral problems go figure) and because I was smoking weed and smoking.
I truly believe my mum cares but she is so emotionally abusive.
she will always say things like
>im going to kill your dog ect
my mum has her own problems and steals money off me to gamble...
>There must be something you're not saying that happened before 6 years old. Children don't act like that for nothing, either abuse or some kind of developmental disorder.
IDK man, I didnt get touched although
>my dads friend would watch me shower offering me orange juice as an excuse to watch me
and I told him and he didnt care at all, my dads weird man.
I went for tests on my brain and shit as a kid (shit stuck to my head and strobe lights flashed at me)
I just think my brains broken bros...
>If these pictures are really you, I want to be your friend.
drop your discord pls, I dont wnat people to know who I am....
>The problem is i don't actually know what about my behavior is genuine, so i live in a constant state of doubt.
you would know if you never felt happy in your life...

keep sharing pics of yourself as robots...as kids

Attached: never changed.png (196x230, 87K)

IDK if always being sad or becoming sad is worse...

bump
bump
bump
etc

ps good thread

i'm always happy but that's precisely because i've never been one to fake a smile for anyone

picrelated is me as a kid

Attached: 26972293_953744094801536_1973739451_o.jpg (750x1334, 55K)

Being a normie as a child and slowly turning into a monster kind of sucks

I dont have any pictures of me, i always look bad. The worst ones are when im told to smile, it just looks so forced.
If i dont smile i just hold a neutral expression which in told looks like the "1000 yard stare"

yeah man...like this here?
same thing

Attached: 4eversad.png (133x161, 46K)

Only one I have. I'm just not very good at smiling.

Attached: 5c465688-2df4-45fe-a88e-a509c394fde2.jpg (960x1280, 108K)

yeah man, sad look

Just came back to say this is one of the comfiest threads in a long while. Not sure i can find an old pic, i might.

Also, unrelated to that, i've never really wanted to self harm. What's that all about? Everything feels boring, i can't concentrate, but i don't particularly want to die. Maybe it's hope? But that's a relatively recent thing. Other anons said this might be because of prolonged depression, but i don't really remember ever wanting to die, self harm, etc. Well, ok the suicide part mainly was with situations i really didn't think i could come out of, at all, but alas my self control got the better of me and i suppose instead of being dead i'm bored.

>you would know if you never felt happy in your life...
I have. But that was about 11 years ago, i think. Since then, everything was just a consistent bore, until now i just don't give a shit. I sometimes have nostalgia for those times, way back when, but i'm not sure i remember true happiness. Wait, no, i do. The only lucky break was at 15 when i had my first gf, but that lasted only 2 months, and she was 13 so eh. The hugs did help, although i was too obsessive. This all makes me think i have BPD, which would be pretty nice i suppose, for attention seeking purposes and all that. I kinda would like to be a sociopath, seems like fun, not truly giving a shit. The only thing separating me from a sociopath would be anxiety i get in situations involving human interaction, sort of a makeshift moral code. But then again, i don't actually know which parts of my behaviors are genuine, everything feels the same, couldn't tell you the truth if i knew it. Can't tell myself the truth, if i knew it.

Well, regardless, should forevsadanon return, thanks for the thread. For the feels, however little i did feel.

fag, you have no future

>flat screen tv

zoomer detected

>go walk outside at 16 y/o
>trying to improve and follow advice from /r9k at the time
>see pidgeon with a hurt wing is the floor
>pick it up and take care of pidgeon
>a year later
>life is being pretty enjoyable
>i go outside to buy food for pidgeon
>pidgeon is not there
>"maybe it ran away" said my mom
>ok, maybe it will come back
>go to dump the trash
>pidgeon is dead and poorly hidden under a black trash bag
Guess how did i picked my tripfag name

its a pigeon not a pidgey

Oh fuck didn't notice that. The guy is underage in that case, meaning that i have interacted with a specimen suffering from the Abnormal Teen Syndrome. Fascinating, how they almost pass as human.

The future is now, boomer :^) uwu

Attached: 1512264943580.png (572x800, 504K)

>i've never really wanted to self harm.
OP here
I have not self harmed since, I was not cutting myself obviously but would bite and pinch myself while sitting in a corner away from the other children during early learning.
> Since then, everything was just a consistent bore, until now i just don't give a shit. I sometimes have nostalgia for those times,
even when you where not enjoying life like the other
kids it was better than being an adult in some ways, as you didnt know life would always be shit.
I still had a slither of hope....
although my father only stopped trying to fight me when I was big enough and landed punches back....

correct.
I would even tell you what I am like now but easily one of the most pathetic on this board with no exaggeration

Attached: it never gets better.png (120x154, 49K)

This thread is against the rules, you cant post yourself or ask others to post themselves. faggot.

posting yourself a a small kid idiot.
im not asking people to post current self or be identifiable, im talking old pics of you as a kid,
and if you are robot you likely already where sad.

its a good idea man, we arent rating each other faggot Jesus...

Attached: 1481264754569.jpg (400x400, 14K)