User you too slow. you need make 3000 orders a minute

>user you too slow. you need make 3000 orders a minute.
>user your 2 second break is over get back to work
>user why you slack for 0.04 seconds? use that time to clean the whole restaurant.
>okay user you stay late and work extra 12 hours unpaid overtime
>user why aren't you smiling? smile user. aren't you happy to work here?

Attached: 1484166867595.jpg (480x360, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldmyPn_HF5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I can't you fucking idiot, I'm at my physical limit
>Shut the fuck up faggot, my break isn't even close to over
>I'm not slacking off you drooling retard, I'm just transitioning between tasks.
>Which third world shithole are you from? That shit doesn't fly here
>Because I hate being a wagecuck, you imbecile.

>user why aren't you smiling? smile user. aren't you happy to work here?

Last shithole I worked at actually had a problem with this.

same fast food boss? that is how i got treated
>every 30 seconds told me to be faster
>turned to him
>sperged out
>said i am going fucking fast
>customers could hear
>he said do you want a fight lets go out back
>i kept working thinking wtf psycho guy
>next day, didnt return to work

I used to work as a fast food cook and it's really not that bad.
Just move with a sense of urgency and don't make any serious fuck ups. Make sure you drain the dragon before the shift starts and have an energy drink stashed away in the cool room.

Wagecuck will claim their cubicle jockey position is better
>user I need that project pronto. Have it on my desk in 15 minutes.
>user I noticed you took an extra two minutes during your 10 minutes lunch break. Punctuality is important.
>Okay user I'm gonna need you to work overtime Saturday. Sunday too. You know what? Don't even bother going home tonight.
>user your negativity is really bringing down our synergy. I'm gonna need you to take a week of our positivity training. Unpaid btw

Attached: fresco.png (1000x800, 44K)

As in you didn't return or he didn't return?

kek
i was going through dark times, went back to neet life

This is why I don't want to work a mccuck job. Are there good alternatives for spergs without training?

Tfw i work at a comfy market and all i do is sweep the floor bag grocories and gather shopping carts
Between that i get all the free time i want

Damn user are you me? Literally went through exactly this. As a bonus they kept blaming me for shit other people fucked up cause I was new. Still hope that place burns down.

>tfw never been told off for being slow
>tfw get half hour paid break
>tfw never told off for slackinf
>tfw only stayed back once for a paid hour
>tfw no one has ever mentioned why I'm an autist in the corner

Must suck to be a wageslave in America

Attached: 1535100966370.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Being in the kitchen at a fast food place is the worst fucking job ever. Can't understand how people can do it for more than like 2 months.

Attached: 1511634024469.jpg (455x536, 90K)

It's just a matter of mindset. Treat it like a video game where your challenge is to be as obedient a slave as possible. Chuckle at increasingly asinine comments from your boss, treat it as a milestone that something so retarded could even be uttered.

>Work in a lab
>play music and talk shit with coworkers
>As long as our turnover rate is low, boss doesn't care
>Supervisor actually listens and wants to help you grow

Feels good, man

Hey that's exactly how long I was willing to work in that shithole until I quit.

Most minimum wage places have a problem with this. I know it sucks to work with people who are always depressing pieces of shit but I also understand how shitty burger flipping is.

Let me just say most of you are utter fucking pussies who deserve to get treated like shit. No job is ever worth your dignity and if everyone had this attitude, businesses would be forced to be more friendly to staff.

Last week this eastern European lady at work had the gall to point to her wristwatch and say "what? done? there are 4 more minutes?!?!" when I called her over to take over for me.

Bitch, I'm reading the clock on the cash register. You know. The one the whole store follows? The one which is listed at every single clock here EXPECT YOUR OWN GOD DAMN WRIST WATCH?!

This was infront of like 6 customers as well.

Not really. All unqualified work is shit like this.

It wasn't minimum wage. It was a cultish mafia state-like startup that paid most people barely above minimum wage.

Well it was like that for me too and I am the epitome of being average. Most times Ijust assume people are like me and it is working out pretty good.

Attached: 1512389401211.jpg (600x585, 68K)

How does a neet stay alive, I mean, everybody needs money for living. You save money while at work and then are neet for a while and get back to work again when you have no money anymore?

>not being a labfag
WEW

Are you new to life?

Its called welfare.

Unless you're in northern/western europe, or disabled in North America, you aren't getting shit.

>Working in fast food

Do yourself a favor and get into blue collar work. I've been working for my brother in law for his painting business for the past 3 months and it's way better than a fast food gig could ever be.

>Making $14/hour
>Listen to music all day
>Rarely have to talk to people other than my boss, except when a client is around
>1 hour lunch break, and 5 minute breaks whenever I need them because muh physical labor
>Carrying equipment around the site all day. Not much, but helps to keep me active/in shape
>Learning an actually useful skill
>Genuinely enjoy painting

Probably one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Attached: 1451697869610.png (800x799, 361K)

There was actually a guy at that place who took it upon himself to enforce happiness. In my last days there I openly referred to him as the "Gestapo" around other people, only because that term is more well known than the proper term, "Volksgerichtshof".

There was a guy on Jow Forums saying you can make a fair amount of money just planting trees in the middle of fucking nowhere but I have no idea what the job title is specifically.

I love wageslave threads. Something about soaking up other people's misery. It really makes me smile. Though I do feel for you guys, just make sure you're trying to improve your situation.

Attached: 1535677344234.png (1200x864, 326K)

Probably requires a master's/PhD in botany or some shit.

Depends on what job you get. It can be pretty fucking easy. Still sucks though, boredom being the main issuel.

Attached: 1535675414483s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Not necessarily. The dudes in charge of the op probably have a degree or Master's, but they'll always need grunts to move equipment around and actually plant trees. The downside is that you're in the middle of nowhere for weeks on end with nothing to do but drink and think about jacking off.

Or simply bribe him 100 septims

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

Whatever do you, don't get a warehouse job. $18 an hour and 3 days a week are super appealing, but it wears off reeaally quickly. I don't know if all warehouses are run as poorly as walmart ones, but I'd assume they're similar workload wise since a lot of them start around the same and have similar shifts. Now im stuck here because I don't want to work more than 3 days a week. My body is slowly turning to ruin but I don't know what else to do.

>The downside is that you're in the middle of nowhere for weeks on end with nothing to do but drink and think about jacking off.
I wouldn't mind that honestly.

>Treat it like a video game where your challenge is to be as obedient a slave as possible.

Attached: npc quicksave sword.jpg (741x711, 82K)

being a neet is way worse than you guys make out, way worse than wage slavery, my fren is a neet (not by choice) and it sounds fucking horrible, he can barely afford his rent let alone food and the government regularly forget to send his neetbux so he will have to starve himself for a month, theres no way wage slavery is worse than that right?

>>user why aren't you smiling? smile user. aren't you happy to work here?
This is what angers me the most. Nobody wants this life or this job. I'm not happy. Go fuck yourself

Bro you could've sued for SO much money

Good thing autists are considered disabled

This picture has me rolling

Neet life is only worse if you don't have a good source of income.

It really depends where you are neeting.

It can be horrible in the land of the free but in Central and Northern Europe it is pretty good.

Not the guy you're replying to, but no, you're retarded - there's nothing he could have been successfully sued for.

>manager tells him to catch him outside
>beta user bitches out and gets chucked by his manager

Attached: 2D455BC1-FD6E-4C4D-B21A-75C330AB4D3C.jpg (2544x4000, 708K)

only if he happend to record it

Only minorities and females get to sue for this stuff.

if you really want to know this is how it goes for a NEET
the system is always changing, takes this as the general idea
native born can go on some basic welfare. is low amount to help get user back on track
after sometime, this welfare is stopped
if user speak to the right people, can see a doctor that will determine if user is true NEET
after that doctor decides user is true NEET, user sees government doctors
government doctors independently decide if user is NEET or not
after all this happens, they give user the NEET stamp
then years later user is reviewed again by some government doctors(if user is young)
and they all dependently sign off if user is still NEET
at some age they stop checking(reverse of condition unlikely for 40+ year NEET)

Been there m8

The good thing is that theres no problem with what youre doing

The problem is the manager who is not mature enough for his britches so he looks for a scapegoat instead

Hang in there bro

Attached: 47D4E360-E37A-4452-A36F-8F965F4B40E7.jpg (900x1272, 603K)

>be software dev
>"Yeah that's gunna take about 3 hours"
>Browse Jow Forums for an hour an a half
>Do my work

yall niggas stooped

LMAO

>be high IQ
>yall niggas stooped LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=ldmyPn_HF5Y

Ain't nothin retarded bout this gold Rolex

Lel, I did exactly this as a courtesy clerk for Safeway. Before that I always treated smoking pot very responsibly, never using before or during work. Once they had me Gathering those carts I was smoking pot every hour. Fuck that job

this is why i loved working graveyards. even if they checked the cameras and saw me slacking i had everything fucking spotless by the time boss man arrived in the morning. pretty much just ignored everything they told me and did the exact same thing every night. power through the first few hours, have a late dinner, shitpost/read a bit, power through some more, then take it easy for the last couple hours. absolutely a shit job with shit people but it was comfy.

That wageslavery is probably pretty tough.

It's not good here either, Your get just barely enough money and have to go to constant meetings and activities to keep getting the money

>tfw can't get any work other than at McWageslaves flipping patties because I caught a felony 2 years ago
>boss knows this and gives me erratic hours outside of my schedule, not like I can quit

Attached: 1534554550743.png (1125x633, 124K)

You should have gone outside and stabbed him to death. Im serious. If hes larger, let him get one hit in and stab him repeatedly till he dies.

>steal village idiot's pants while he's bathing
>some stranger walks up to you, gives you a compliment and 100 gold and asks for the pants
Morrowind must be a strange place to live

>work at a hotel
>might be the only white guy out of 30 mexicans
>girl keeps telling me to smile, "why u look sad" "you like your job?"
>i fold laundry and take dirty linen downstairs and contemplate suicide everytime i am there
>why the fuck would i smile

sounds very appealing someone rehashtag it up, ping me back at the instant the job is found.

Yeah just get a connection who can help you out in the exact way you need. Great advice.

what the fuck did yuo do?

Yikes.
>Have programming job
>Very comfy
>Get to wear jeans
>90% of time left alone to do my thing in peace
>Only occasional meetings to discuss progress/strategy
>Boss never bothers me unless important
>Super quiet most of day, everyone around me is doing the same thing as me
>Have headphones in most of the day
>Get super immersed in work, hours fly by
Easily the best job I've ever had. Always hated programming in school but in the real world it is super laid back and mentally stimulating.

Painting is pretty comfy. Less stressful and won't fuck up your body as bad as other construction jobs can. Also a great skill to have for around the house.

Minimal wage, minimal effort :^)

that is one of my tamer stories
if that one makes you want to stab my enemies
i shudder to think what you would do to in the worst ones
>numb to it all now
normies have been messing with me my whole life
i grew up back when it was okay to call each other niggers and faggots
it was also okay to openly make rape jokes
downside, being autistic i was the odd one out even stacys bullied me
mercilessly bullied me
social justice did not exist, everyone spoke their lizard brain
i'm not sure what is better things haven't improved
everyone still hates autists it is now they are smarter about it
for example, they twist it and call us incels to get a license to talk genocide
and she still is disgusted, except she wont tell you, leaving that lingering thread of false hope

breaking and entering, homeless and high af so stupid decisions were inevitable.

Attached: 1525776340701.png (631x595, 190K)

There are comfy jobs out there but they are rare.
You just have to keep applying and quitting until you find one.
Of course the problem is that you will have to subject yourself to countless interviews until you find the right job.
Once you find a comfy job though it's worth it.

Walmart and Amazon are notoriously bad work environments. That's not to say there is such a thing as a good warehouse job but certainly not to those extremes

That sounds more stressful than just going to work.

What kind of paint do you use? I work for Sherwin Williams and all our customers are really nice and super relaxed. Painters are a good group of people in the book.

When you guys say wagecucks, do you actually mean like minimum wage fast food / retail workers?
I get the impression that no-one graduated university in this site.
>be me
>be mechanical engineer turned systems engineer
>friendly coworkers
>no time for breakfast at home but have bacon and egg roll and coffee before work
The good morning wagie pasta throws me off because if you have a decent job you like life is good.

Attached: meowstic (3).png (1000x1036, 357K)

>tfw college dropout
>Tfw change oil all day
>Tfw make 15$ an hour with tons of overtime in a flyover state.
It could be worse I guess.

There are anons who claimed to have graduated. They're mostly on the hobby boards and Jow Forums
It's very hard for a true robot to make it through uni.
I've dropped out of uni 3 times already. Each time I started off making straight As but then the same old mental issues crept up and sank me.
This is the cycle a lot of robots go through. And then eventually you become old enough where going back to uni truly becomes a meme and just isn't an option anymore.

that fucking sucks
feelsbadman

>I get the impression that no-one graduated university in this site.
I have and all these complaints still apply

How do I make the college anxiety and depressions go away. How is this so damn accurate.

Feel good be a engineer that build machines that make hamburgers faster that any organic, immigrant slave

Realize at least one other person in the class is dumber than you. If he can do it, so can you. Interacting with people is optional and you can easily go the entire year not talking to anybody if you don't want to. Professors don't acknowledge students on an individual level so you don't have to worry about them judging you. I can't help you with depression but good luck on that.

>working retail or fast food
its like you are trying to give yourself brain cancer

bruh
>show up for work on time
>do your job
> don't be retarded
thats all you gotta do at an entry level job
if your boss gives you a hard time, then wait till they fire you
find another job & be 10x happier

What kinda programming job lad. I want to enjoy work like this and am willing to work towards it. Leagues better then being a rage wagie

Why would anyoneslave like this, because that us why I really hate work and am a neet.
Our boomer parents have been nowhere close to slaving like that

How do your guys interviews go? Pretty sure I just blew my first one today

You were an awful worker Johnathan

>Okay user I'm gonna need you to work overtime Saturday. Sunday too. You know what? Don't even bother going home tonight.
just say no, worked for me

>treat it like a video game
so murder my boss, steal his car and plow into pedestrians?

Get the fechk off our board

>American capitalism
Aren't you niggers proud of it

>work at 7/11 overnight shift
>Be alone
>Sit at counter shitposting on Jow Forums and discord for 4-5 hours
>Do maybe 3 hours of work
>Occasionally ring up the occasional customer
It's the ideal robot job i swear

This is literally the opposite of every single person I've heard talk about their programming job, where it's apparently dull, mind numbing and code monkey shit

I do it all because I can

>gave dishwashing a shot
>2 months in family won't stop bitching about the smell
>hands are fucked, had to get on antibiotics from a work-related infection once
>got tired of hearing about not to get comfortable with the job from family
>no energy when I'm home
>family still autistic about sitting at the dinner table to eat at specific times
>my system for chores got fucked up while I was away
>had to correct it because nobody else will listen nor do the chore proper
>nobody could tell if the dishwasher dishes were clean or not at home
>constantly run ragged, no time to play or search for other work
>body still shit during the weekend
>online applications are a meme
>filed 2 weeks notice, total of 6 months worked
>can't even handle warm-hot water at home anymore without eczema flaring up
>on full dish duty at home again
>no actual reprieve for my hands

Attached: 1527569802848.jpg (229x311, 32K)

>got written up a second time for using my phone at work
>final warning next time I get fired
>I work at a shitty rural servo where you only get a dozen customers an hour
Fucking boomer bosses man, I've already cleaned and dusted the entire store and shelves, let me slack off a bit you Jewish cunts.

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

>tfw

First night in a gas station kiosk I realized I am truly a robot. Serenity that I simply can't find anywhere else.

Attached: edwin_tse_64[1].jpg (750x750, 78K)

>sell your time
>get mad when told to use your time more efficiently
If you're new just say you'll focus on improving. If you've been there a while this problem should've already been addressed. When I wagecucked I'd be told I was slow at tasks too. I'd spend a week or two figuring out the easiest/most efficient way to do the task and then suddenly it's not a problem.

The worst one was scanning boxes and stacking pallets at a shipping warehouse. They wanted around 350 boxes sorted per hour. That's about roughly 10 seconds per box so that's what I did. Worked at a steady paced counting to 10 all day. Eventually I'd get ahead of myself and would allow myself free time to drink water or stretch all while maintaining their standard of efficiency. Think, why should you do the job when there are others who will be more productive for the same price? Pride yourself in being a good worker and you'll find that working can be enjoyable.

Sitting 9 hours a day almost doing nothing only drinking coffee. I think about change job

Attached: 1533815400457.gif (250x170, 554K)

menial jobs suck so bad, I am so glad to be leaving mine