"Congrats on being the first female fan to creep me out. Blocked"

"Congrats on being the first female fan to creep me out. Blocked"

All I did was send her pics of me dressed up as her going to all the restaurants she been to and ordering the same food as her. When was the last time someone cut contact with you?

Attached: monochrome lfie.jpg (187x270, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWnKr08rFqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is so specific that I have to believe its real

whomstdvre was it

a Toronto youtuber with about 80,000 subscribers. I wanted to show my appreciation of her by visiting the places she took selfies to post on Instagram. I buy the clothes she advertises and I try to dress up as her if I can. I try doing hair and make up like her, but I'm no good with cosmetics . I have a few wigs that match her hairstyle. I want to be her. She's so tall and pretty and she has plenty of friends. She's so sociable and down to earth and really smart.

Ohhhhhh, so this is what a female with autism looks like.

Focus on yourself and your life will improve drastically.

There's nothing interesting about me. I have no useful hobbies, no skills, and I'm a college drop out. I can barely hold conversation with anyone.

I bet I could be your friend

Then just imitate some of her behavior without trying to become her.

>join a Discord
>join a voice channel
>people mock the way I talk

I kind of mumble a lot when I speak and plenty of people make fun of me for it. I try to speak more clearly and slowly but it's a struggle for me. I get nervous speaking more than a few sentences because I'm not sure if I'm speaking clearly or not. My friends and coworkers have mocked the way I talk and it makes me not want to socialize.

I don't like being me. I like copying her because it makes me feel cool.

> I have no useful hobbies, no skills
> I can barely hold conversation with anyone.
why do you think imitating some braindead youtube thot will help you?

Attached: 165591137627916.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I have an autographed print of her that's framed. I hold it close to my chest while I lay in bed as I'm dressed in her favorite blush sweater. I'm wearing a wig. I'm crying. I know copying her won't magically make me more sociable, but the thought of being in her skin makes me happy.

Which is why you need to focus on yourself. People aren't born interesting. You are both the sculptor and the marble.

Do something instead of nothing and you'll soon find that you have changed in ways you previously could not have imagined.

Kek, watch a movie called "Ingrid Goes West." It kinda reminds me of your situation (if you're not LARPing)

Attached: 1521858489635.gif (427x327, 1.81M)

crazy gril OwO

Will you be my Canadian girlfriend?

Be my fren, i need frends

Attached: 1533839507364.jpg (532x267, 38K)

I'm like... 29 years old. I feel like it's too late for me to do anything. By the time I would be good at anything I will be old and it would be cringey to do the things I enjoy.

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The next best time is today.

Like I said: Focus on yourself. Experience, existence, it all begins and ends in the mind. Don't let culutral delusions stand in the way of you authentic existence as an individual.

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=KWnKr08rFqE

wtf user you're not meant to give good advice on r9k user what's going on

you bots are vapid for thinking an actual female would go through this sort of effort to please anyone.
hello man in a wig. she refered to your prefered gender because she's scared of whatever else you're capable of
were you planning on sending her a bloodied ear in the mail next?

It's being given ironically. We're all uebermench multilingust, multiinstrumentalist, and multicultural cosmopolitans with worldly and spiritual experience. We only pretend to be awful people. Don't tell anyone.

do you have to pay $20 a month for the pass or is it a one time thing?

>$20 a month for the pass
It's actually $10 a year if you know when the S A L E S are.

SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX SALESMEN SEX

Don't be this girl.

Attached: Suu-chan.webm (1280x720, 1.15M)

what happened next? hopefully no one got hurt.

>a girl forcefully tells me that she has my underwear
I do not want to see the next scene

>no creepy chubby stinky gf

imagine being such a retarded faggot you PAY to go on Jow Forums
get a fucking grip

imagine being cucked by captcha

She was persuaded to stop being a stalker.

Attached: Lies.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

how nice of her

There is only one nice person in the universe of this anime and neither of those people are it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Happy Sugar Life - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.03_[2018.08.24_19.45.23].jpg (1920x2096, 384K)

lesbian fembot here who gets obsessed with qt girls, wish i had someone who could relate to me

>wish i had someone who could relate to me
and pee on you?

I'm not a lesbian, but I do fantasize about cuddling with her and going on dates with her.

HAHAHAHA STUPID FUCKING ROASTIE

God, what a fucking laugh, a man would never be caught this easily you fucking retarded creep.

>You are both the sculptor and the marble.
dang user I like this line, im stealing it

if op is who she says she is i wanna hug her and say everythin is gonna be ok

wtf female autists actually do exist

>Jow Forums pass user here
first off recaptcha is owned by google, it runs on google servers.
this isn't bait or trolling, you can search all this yourself.
google get the first line of your post and i trust Jow Forums more than google
>The implication is that Google isn't just looking to identify whether you're a human with its No CAPTCHA, but potentially exactly which human you are
google have so many bored engineers, also google is filled with insane libtards.
so far left, you would be dumbstruck at what they are willing to do. it should surprise
nobody they already have algorithms that automatically link all google accounts to each Jow Forums post by finger printing recaptcha and then fingerprinting you again on google services login.
recaptcha is the perfect tool to track Jow Forums users, more than any thing Jow Forums could build themselves

keep in mind m00t went full SJW before he sold Jow Forums, and m00t is the same guy who
implemented recaptcha.. makes you think.

Attached: google.theft.png (828x446, 64K)

Why do you guys think it's actually a woman? It's just a tranny.

Nigga I'd still be your friend

Be my friend, you seem interesting and I do pretty similar stuff, usually without realizing

Cool! That's very, very weird and I hope I never cross paths with you.

>robots bully each other for being different flavors of autistic
this is why we'll all die alone

>tfw you've bullied someone for not being the right kind of retard before
FUCK

>I feel like it's too late for me to do anything.
It's never too late user. Seriously. I don't know you or what you're dealing with but I promise it's never too late. You can always turn your life around.

So you gonna post the pics?

OP email me if you don't mind, you seem interesting and I want people to talk to: [email protected]
I do the same type of shit a lot more than I'd like to admit

this this this now please

Would it be possible to have a conversation with you?

OP as someone who's done similar shit back in school, trust me it's not doing you any good. She'll never care about you, and you'll never be able to actually be like her.

>When was the last time someone cut contact with you?
About three years ago. The last three friends I had all stopped talking to me at once after a petty argument with one of them. I've had no interest in making any friends since.

She's just unimpressed with you and playing hard to get. Try harder and she'll definitely see how caring and loyal you'd be to her.

i also used to do this too, but no one ever found out. i was ghosted for other reasons though (some legitimate), i tend to keep to myself nowadays. the last time it happened is because people found me boring, even though have said beforhand that i liked my solitary hobbies and indulge in them often to keep me somewhat occupied.

Attached: 11244152301511.gif (600x534, 310K)

Holy shit what a loser maybe don't base your whole life on some small time youtuber fucking lmao

Attached: 1534083392522.jpg (600x450, 47K)

the last time a friend cut contact with me was... 4th grade maybe? i dont think i had any sort of friends to cut contact with after that

>Blocked

This always pisses me off. I mean blocking someone for actually harrassing, insulting or spamming is okay but somehow it became sucj a common thing to do for very small things, often just disagreeing, creating those narcistic filterbubbles. Those people go on SOCIAL media platforms (not private), present themselves in the public and then feel entitelt that their audience is exactly the people she wants them to be.
Its this kind of behaviour that destroys society socially

Maybe if she saw you in real life dressed exactly like her, coincidentally going to the same place as her at the same time, she'd appreciate your efforts more. I think you just need to show her how much of a fan you really are.

Are you my female cousin? LOL GET OVER KPOP SWEETIE! your 21! and you better find yoself a rich man, to marry and take care of you. OR even some average SAP

You need to dress up as her and visit her house, I think

This is so autistic it must be true

10/10

Attached: main-qimg-d68d24f151bcee24c3d42f69855c3fc4-c.jpg (413x395, 15K)

you should kill her and wear her skin to become her

l want to hug the fembot

I understand you but most normalfags will think this behavior as "creepy", even though they are literally promoting it.