What was the most feels thing anyone has told you

what was the most feels thing anyone has told you

Attached: IMG_0386.jpg (125x125, 16K)

"The only thing you're good at is making other people feel bad about you"

Now I can never comfortably communicate my problems

Years after gf and me broke up. Years after seeing others. We become friends again, she's married. One night in 2016 tells me on Facebook messenger:
>You were the one I always knew I could have fun with and be myself with and just be happy with. But I always said I could do better and people always think they can do better. And then one day they realize that it's ok and maybe even best to stick with good enough. But that's not my life now and oh well.

>tells me that I deserve someone better, how she just isn't good enough and how she was just so bad to me and wishes that she could have dated me instead back then
>start telling her how I don't care about that, or about anything in the past or what she thought of me
>tell her that I love her right now, and that I always have
>kisses me one last time before I can finish
>tells me to live a wonderful life
>won't answer my texts

My dad on his death bed in the hospital
Me and my siblings walk into the room and he looks at us and says

"There they are. My babies"

He fell into a coma shortly after and died. Today would be the 2 year anniversary of his death

fuck you user im cry ;_;

F rip I'm sorry for your loss user. It sounded like your dad really loved you a lot. Take care user

Imma cry to /b/ro
I miss my dad

he loved you - it's ok. he felt like he could go after he saw you, that's what he was waiting for. Time to sleep, nini user feel better

Thx /b/ro
I appreciate it.

Attached: 902.jpg (680x544, 33K)

Thx man. Ur one of the few channers who actually have a soul

>nobody likes you they just pretend to be your friend because they feel sorry for you
>MFW I knew they where not even lying

>Years after gf and me
>Facebook messenger:
sad story but, dam you are a norman.

Attached: megu sad 2.png (1336x1604, 1.08M)

>At least he's not out on the street doing drugs and going out partying!
~Dad

People tell me all sorts of shit about their personal lives. It used to surprise me quite a bit that they'd tell me so much until I realized people are overly eager to use anyone willing to listen as an emotional tampon and don't really give a shit about what you have to say about yourself

Attached: 1533950484968.jpg (346x346, 15K)

>"I'll alway love you you and I miss you, please come back soon, next year again, my grandson? I can't wait"
My dear great grandmother, this is what she said over a phone to me, she died a few months later, I still miss her. She'd be always so happy to see me and seemed to genuinelly love me. For no reason, she just loved me, because I was hers, I miss that kind of love, no one loved me like that. It felt pure, after she died, there was nothing pure anymore, christian, old woman, I don't believe in her beliefs, but I respected them and understood them, I hope she is in a better place, I miss you. I wish I got to see you again, maybe when I'll leave this hell-hole I'll get to see you in heavens and you'll hug and kiss me again, I long for that, you were my childhood and when you died my purity and childhood died as well.
She lived with her retarded son (not an insult, I'm being literal here) whom she had to take care of, it must have been hard, I've interacted with her son, he is really tough to communicate with and be with.

Attached: 6d2.jpg (500x492, 26K)

i like how you look boy mode

I don't quite understand, what did she mean? Did she regret marrying the other guy instead of you?

"I know how much you're suffering and I'm truly sorry for having you. I was being selfish." - my mom on her hospital bed, high from anesthetics after a surgery

Attached: 1534135123597.png (1084x1801, 470K)

ouch, this one is rough

Attached: 1531777389574.jpg (217x320, 20K)

A friend of mine with trust issues once told me that I'm the only one he'd trust with his life.
Not that special compared to some of the others here and more of a good feel, but it was one of the few times I actually felt like I was making a difference.

"you're so nice to me... i'm not used to that"

my girlfriend said this to me shortly after we met. she's had a long history of abusive partners

I just read your thread from the archive and man, you took the redpill the hard way. At least you learned some useful skills along the way.
I've been on your journey, I even got a girlfriend and we were together for 5 years thinking "I made it" until I realized that despite the girlfriend, the career and my hobbies, I still felt lonely and alone inside, because there were still aspects of my personality that nobody would love, least of all myself.
Taking the black pill is realizing that nothing matters, therefore nothing is worth doing.
Taking the white pill is realizing that nothing matters, therefore do whatever the fuck you want to do. Life is a game, so just play and have fun. Don't take it too seriously. Smile even when you lose. Remember, it's all just a game, a big cosmic Play staged to entertain the gods.

"You guys are like a family"
Our entire family is broken and completely distances themselves from each other because of how much everyone hates each other. Only have my sister and myself since we're really close and living together. Getting that from a friend kinda made me tear up.

Thanks, Liv.

I hope your answer was: "have fun"