/NHK/ NEET hikki thread

you know what to do, post your stories.
I swear to god if any normie fags dont know what a NEET or Hikki is and shit the thread up,ill get mad.

Attached: (20).jpg (292x292, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What stories do you expect
I waste my life away and I'll kill myself soon.
Being a NEET is still better than being a wagie

Attached: 1534691762926.png (214x258, 34K)

haha so i woke up and then did shit on my computer
and then slept!
such an entertaining story

> be me
> read naruto sometimes
> mother call me a geek
> ):

all day i watched spoopy ravioli videos on YouTube
i'm now listening to various male ASMRtists while looking at pictures of She-Venom
NEET-Hiki of 5 years, BTW

Soon a 7 year NEET/Hikki. I never belonged anywhere so I stopped going outside. I play vidya, watch movies/series, and listen to music. Some days I feel fine and some days I don't but I'm keeping up.

Attached: 139397730065.jpg (640x480, 48K)

I'm sorry to interrupt, but isn't hiki spelled with a single K?

Hikikomori is, hikki isn't.

>Be me, ultra bored loser NEET with no future and overbearing hellicopter parents
>Get super bored playing RPGs and decide to treat life like an RPG
>End up spending all my free time this year maxxing out my "stats"
>looks, shape and fashion level up
>Ready to go outside to start leveling up charisma
>Suburbs and surrounding area a low level zone with nothing but trash mobs and boring NPCs
>Currently planning a trip to downtown where I'm going to treat the enviorment like an open world sandbox

Attached: metal-head-e1515187236926.jpg (750x882, 175K)

So do you need to be hikki AND NEET to post here. Cause I am neither lol

Oh, I see. Thanks (originally)!

>birthday passed and parents didn't even realize because i didn't say anything

>I wish people had forgotten my birthday because talking on the phone makes me anxious

Its over OP, r9k doesn't have hikkis anymore, its all full normies

Sounds quite fun. You should let yourself go completely, user.

i've accepted i'll die a hikki neet and that can't change but the problem is i can't relax the whole time i am one. there's always this anxiety about disappointing my parents and not contributing to the household. what do or is that part of the experience

>22 years old this winter
>high school drop-out
>4 years as hikikomori NEET.
>play vidya for about 2 - 3 hours and then lose interest
>look at my computer screen for long periods of time doing nothing
>listen to japanese ASMR to help me fall asleep and feel like I got a cute girl loving me
>curtains always blocking window
>fat and getting fatter, tried to lose weight but it was to no use
>masturbation has become a routine but only during weekdays because I don't want to do it when mom is home
>all old friends are getting more distant and go on with their lives while I'm still at the same place
>tried to go back into school but got scared of how many people were there and dropped out again
>tearing up or crying almost everyday
>constant headache and feeling of being lonely
>normalfag mask is getting weaker by everyday, soon won't be able to hide how pathetic I am
At first it was nice but now I've come to realize this is a curse and a hell that I might not be able to break out from. All I want is a cute gf the loves me and someone I can share my love with. Too bad I'm a shy shut-in loser that will never have the courage to ask a girl out or let alone speak with them.
Anybody know these feels?

>NEET for 2 years
it's getting boring tbqhwy

>I swear to god if any normie fags dont know what a NEET or Hikki is and shit the thread up,ill get mad.
you're clearly an udnerage shit who just watched NHK for the fist time

fuck off and die

Same happened to me fampai

Hello *eddit, you clearly haven't seen the threads where idiots don't understand what NEET means

>tfw suffering since day one of being a hikki neet
all i feel is constant shame and guilt and anxiety. i mean i'm glad i'm not a wagie and don't have to deal with people but this sucks if your family is poor

Lucky for me, I've leaned to be entertained by even the most menial tasks meaning I can play vidya for 14+ hour sessions and still want more. though I have the drawback of getting way too deep into things i care nothing about and feel bad about quitting what I'm doing.

Attached: 1535646557797.jpg (700x503, 20K)

Has this ever happened to you guys before?
youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4

No because I don't lock myself in my room and live like an animal or whatever the fuck he was doing.
My dad should just be grateful I do chores and haven't killed myself yet.

I'm not even a hikki but I relate so much. I feel like I'm always on the edge of becoming one.

Attached: thumb-1920-849673.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

If you're a cute neet join this
rGXMmt

Attached: 1379212382102.jpg (1280x800, 264K)