Tfw feel too afraid and vulnerable to even attempt friendships on the internet

>tfw feel too afraid and vulnerable to even attempt friendships on the internet

ITT: early signs you are going to die alone

Attached: 1520504670694.jpg (479x479, 191K)

friends are an obligation anyway.

Attached: 1512091458041.gif (300x181, 492K)

What has you so afraid? What happened to you to make you like this?

>Emotionally vulnerable
Why? Most people are worthless unreliable insecure flakes.
>Like you

yeah. it's for the best
i'm a stupid hikki neet with tremendous social anxiety and agoraphobia. if i make friends with someone online i'd get so attached and knowing we can't meet in real life or that they don't care about me as much as i care about them is excruciating. i've convinced myself at least it's better not to get invested in anyone at all but here i am being sad and pathetic over it
>Like you
i accept it

Oh, come on now. Everybody is the same in a lot of ways. What do you have that makes you stand out. And I mean really, don't give me that bullshit about you being a fat loser. You've got to have some hobby or something about you that you think is special.

There is a place for everybody. If you can find friends online, you can definitely have a social life.

Blue pill is real, op it's over for u.

>tfw
i've been here the whole time. i just couldn't find a way to reply to that post

Attached: 1444243279498.jpg (706x706, 60K)

It's nearly impossible to make friends online even if you're not afraid. No one wants to fucking talk about anything.

Considering the fact that he never responded to me, I can only conclude that he really can't think of anything.

I tried. gif related, OP, do a backflip. If you somehow make it, then you truly are the biggest failure in history.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-16031-1406850035-1.gif (500x282, 1.88M)

I was trying but it is just too hard man.
I run out of topics like wildfire.

>tfw can't really care about anyone
i feel absolutely nothing when fucked up shit happens to my family or 'friends' and always have to pretend that i give a shit about anyone but myself.

I wish I didn't know this feel. Goddamn, it's over. We're all going to die alone.

Attached: 1519070530046.png (633x758, 30K)

i thought i had gotten better when i finally found the courage to start posting on Jow Forums but then i had to go ahead and be a hikki. at least we have each other

Attached: 1521247560473.png (746x512, 99K)

It's sure as hell better here than out there.
I'm going to go to sleep.

Attached: 1535671661980.jpg (704x2422, 229K)

sweet dreams user. we'll still be here when you wake up

Attached: 1519443171280.jpg (882x701, 207K)

everyone dies alone though.
what's worse, we're gonna spend our life alone. that's the hard part

is it possible to improve your social anxiety and attachment problems if establishing e-relationships are too overwhelming for you? is there a way to practice socializing even before this?

Attached: 1521823806984.jpg (1018x626, 53K)

its gotten so bad the thought of talking to another makes me physically exhausted. what little friends i managed to make recently are slipping away cause i dont like them and i dont want to get to know them.
i feel like resting after writing this

im a piece of shit

Attached: c1ec2e38-1569-418e-8c0f-f4fc36efbb9b.jpg (1535x2300, 732K)

>the thought of talking to another makes me physically exhausted
this is too real. how is it that the most basic things needed for happiness in life are the things we struggle with the most? i'm unhappy when i'm socializing and unhappy when i'm alone

Attached: 1533236893289.jpg (640x420, 12K)

Aiko didn't deserve any of the shit punpun placed her through

aiko was dumb and had it coming to her whether punpun was involved or not

I want to fix myself and be a good friend to someone. strong, reliable, admirable, encouraging, nurturing, and knowledgeable. a leader to help those who need it. it's hard to believe I could ever be that when I've never known how or had anyone in my life either. but i'm not willing to give up on myself, but I can't be depended on until I can depend on myself as well. but it's so fucking lonely.