The inquisition had the right idea...

The inquisition had the right idea. Torturing people to death is far more human and costs much less than incarcerating people for years.

Attached: serena.png (2000x2400, 937K)

But she doesn't look like she's suffering, user

The inquisition didn't torture anyone to death you brainlet.

Yes they have. That's what burning people at the stake, though devices like the one in op are just designed to make people suffer

Hot pic

They killed people by accident all the time. Brainlet.

>brainlet got his knowledge about the Inquisition from memes
Of course.

The Inquisition killed more members of the church than it did heretics. It was more political than religious.

And .22 lr is even cheaper, why bother with torture, when you can end it here and now?
(yes, I know this is not .22lr, this is the caseless krautism gun)

Attached: HK G-11.jpg (850x491, 56K)

Would you rather watch a firing squad or a girl suffer on a wooden horse?

Depends, can I have the corpse when it is still warm?

Seeing as torture tends to have a public humiliation aspect, sure

Then I would say a bullet in the brain.

That's not torture, she's shaking her hips to dig her crotch in deeper.

what is the torture aspect of a wooden horse? dies it just get really painful after a while?

>posting an image of a 10 year old being tortured

All forms are extremely uncomfortable, but this one looks bluntly serrated, which would be extremely painful but not fatal. It's designed to be both humiliating and hell on a very sensitive part of her body.

I find it hot too, but logically it would be even more human and cost-free to just kill someone quickly and humanely. Less time, money, and suffering.

It costs a certain amount per bullets. A wooden horse is essentially free after it's made, a long term investment.

I guarantee you the public would support it if it means watching a cute girl ride it. Whether or not it's human is arbitrary.

For men, sure, a bullet's fine, for PR sake

>I will never be a cute girl tied onto a wooden horse

IT HURTS

>I am a cute girl tied onto a wooden horse

IT HURTS

She's enjoying it, brainlets

This image looks better mirrored

Attached: serena2.png (2000x2400, 915K)

>enjoying a saw up your pussy