How do I find a slutty thicc girl with low self esteem? I just wanna get laid at this point, I don't want to die virgin!

How do I find a slutty thicc girl with low self esteem? I just wanna get laid at this point, I don't want to die virgin!

Attached: nude1.jpg (1000x1334, 514K)

Ugly women get the most attention retard. She has Chad fucking her every other day, why would she fuck you??????

>Ugly women get the most attention
that makes zero sense, retard

Ever heard of the juggernaut theory?. Guys think that they would have a greater chance with an ugly woman. This causes most guys to go after ugly women.

Just met one myself, theyre all over tinder

Attached: 20180831_130500.jpg (1080x1371, 602K)

>he doesn't realize ugly girls get treated like a public bicycle
Come on, son.

hawt as fuck user, too bad i'm too much of a pussy to use an app, gonna be paranoid about women laughing at me

I've been going after girls like this since I was 17. They are the absolute best in bed.

Thats not thick, thats dadbod. Thick would have a better breast:stomach ratio

The ones that laugh at you are the ones you dont need to worry about lol

Plus you can spend plenty of time laughing at basic bitches

I met one on omegle a year or two ago. We talked for about 20 minutes before realizing we were in the same city. She was 19 and a virgin. I drove to her house, snuck in through her window, and fucked her mouth before cumming on her face and leaving. I never learned her name and didn't talk to her ever again. r8

This. How the fuck can I even use Tinder and not feel like a fucking sucker?

2/10 for not even trying to see her again and fuck her. There's nothing more unsatisfying than sucking a guy's dick and then him cumming and leaving, it's the absolute worst.

Go to bars. Go to "nery" bars or whatever the fuck that entails

>he thinks he's the only guy who has ever thought up taking the easy road
why do you think black guys bang white trash on the regular but don't hold jobs?

They are everywhere. Go outside.

I tried to message her afterwards and she didn't respond much so i asked if she wanted a no strings attached thing and she said yeah. I totally would have fucked her if i could, or at least gotten blown again. maybe i was just too autistic while doing stuff with her.

What the fuck is a nerdy bar
Where do I find one
Where do I meet girls while being a 26 y/o boomer
Fucking send help I don't know what I'm doing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

get an app called wakey then have phone sex with girls all over the world until you find one worth importing. problems weren't.

t. phone seducer pro

Dont worry about 99% of the hoes on there just worry about the ones you match with

Not sure where you live but here in Washington there are "gamer bars" where you can go and play any console or PC game, or board games like Dungeons and Dragons and Munchkins and shit like that. Pretty good place to meet single nerdy girls.

i am a fembot with literally pic related. my tits are a little cuter than hers though. kill me

I'm from fucking normieland aka Australia not sure if we have shit like that here

Where are you from though? origionalllaia post

No idea. The slutty girls I meet all have pretty high standards.

This. However a lot of competition on Tinder. Also stay away from girls under 20, most of them are thots who just wanna party with your money.

Mana Bar
Reload Bar and Games
Spawn Point

quick google search showed those gamer bars in Australia, go check em out. They are pretty fun places to hang out, if they are worth their salt the good gaming bars have tons of ridiculous game related drinks that are not bad.

gaming bar near me has a drink called the Duke Nukem, its like 10 different types of liquor and costs $25

Thank you user, maybe these are things I should consider. I really can't deal with the lonely feels anymore

She's cute but what the fuck?!

Attached: 1534279931712.png (149x155, 47K)

Cancer confirmed.

>nose ring
>problem glasses
And that's why we can't have nice things.

Did you know that women get stretch marks on their tits?

it's a stretch mark
girls have those

>no girl has ever said this to me
Reeeeeeee

There's one In Perth.

I'm from Queensland. I think there's probably similar stuff in Brisbane but still about an hour and a half away from me.

That's probably one of the most off putting things she could say.

Not him, but I would take that from nearly any girl right now.

No, not really

"kill yourself ugly loser" is a lot more off-putting

some chubby qt wanting to facesit me is one of the best things I can imagine happening to me

>chubby qt
>qt
There is a reason she isn't showing her face, user

>He's never seen a chubby cute girl
????????????

>I don't want to die a virgin
>using Jow Forums

Pick one please

Huh.
I'm a tall well built bald black guy with a thick dick that's almost ten inches long.
I'll feel like a stereotype for fucking the shit out of a chubby low self esteem white chick whose cute as fuck in the right light then making her into a FWB.

I can see enough of her face to confidently say to myself that I think she's cute. She has a very warm smile, I'd feel happy if she smiled at me like that.