/misaki/ thread

M I S A K I T H R E A D
youtu.be/Eht8_rhVMOs

Attached: nhk1.jpg (1440x900, 208K)

If dubs I get a misaki gf.

Attached: 1520074243480.jpg (704x396, 20K)

sucks to work on saturdays, doesn't it

"I came to rescue you, Satou-kun."

I went to the barber today, Misaki. It went well, the guy I usually go to is very professional and isn't a douche. I'm afraid I asked for a bit too short cut though, I'm not sure if this fits me that much.
Lately there have been very frequent power outages in my house unfortunately. I don't know what to do. In the past half hour it blacked out at least 5 times and the lights are flickering too sometimes. I can't even use my pc or wifi now.
Also my feelings calmed a bit down in the past days. I guess I accepted the thing that made me upset - the lack of future.

Attached: 1533628910892.jpg (613x587, 16K)

guys where are you
original

I think it's about due time for a rewatch. I love this show.

>tfw no one is here for misaki friday

Attached: x58ffa0zrx911.jpg (750x708, 60K)

What percentage of your life would be fixed by the appearance of a Misaki gf?

I believe this one event would repair/remedy 30-40% of my current woes

Zero percent, unless she drowned me in love I wouldn't even trust her, besides misaki wouldn't approach me because my schizophrenia erases fear of speaking to people and being social
Then again she might because I nightwalk frequently and look like a fucking mess wherever I go, so she'd be in for a hell of a surprise when I drag her into my own NHK conspiracy but I actually train her paramilitary style

Attached: 1427242300945.jpg (289x307, 101K)

I can cure your hikikomori disease
Misaki is manipulative and selfish, or at least she was in the manga.

But still better than no gf.

Yamazaki is the real bro. Misaki is cute though, even if she is manipulative.

Maybe in the short term. In the long run, it would be better to accept tfw no gf than have a manipulative gf.

no no no I want a gf I don't care how she is.

You can never accept tfwnogf though, sure there are times where it is ebbing but it will always start to flow again

Yamazaki was the blackpilled one

Attached: welcome to the nhk 10.gif (500x284, 781K)

I desire more a bro like Miyazaki that shares the same degenerate tastes as me than a Misaki

Yamazaki sold out

Attached: Yamazaki.jpg (2560x1342, 315K)

Most of it. My main issue is that I'm lonely and no one loves me. Having someone whose love I can count on would give a lot of confidence too.

Didn't he get married at the end of the series?

Ok, so you do. Doesn't mean it's a good idea.
You can learn to live with it.

congrats user. still waiting for misaki myself.

Misaki-chan is a cute girl with her whole life ahead of her. user would just hold her back.

Attached: Nakahara.Misaki.full.165493.jpg (1256x1853, 318K)

she's a Jehowah's witness as well, albeit a bizarre one

Attached: mister Jimbo.jpg (1555x1166, 255K)

Misaki is also virgin. That's fuckin' great. It means she is not your ordinary fembot searching for validation on r9k.

>tfw no soul winning misaki gf

Attached: b3ZBdGw.jpg (1024x690, 64K)

No real girl would give some random loser a glitter of hope. She's still 2d perfection.

Attached: Misaki-Nakahara.jpg (1400x1426, 287K)

this misaki friday is boring so far
tell stories guys

I just had a dream I was back in highschool except I was attractive and talked to conservatively dressed girls and hung out with cool friends and when I woke up I was sad and missed all my new friends who no longer exist.

Yes. To a cute bumpkin no less

I know that feel, friend. Too well. I don't want anything but to just sleep all day and dream. I don't even care that it's not real anymore. I mean, it hurts like hell when you wake up and realize you will never experience these things but for the while I believe it's reality, I am genuinely happy, happier than I ever was or could be.

Attached: satookyn.jpg (922x688, 88K)

>when you still dream about highschool
save me

That doesn't change the fact first she's manipulative and selfish.

I can't believe this, for the first time in a lot of years I feel like things are about to change for the better for me, I feel full of hope determination and excitement, how long until I get crushed and fall in the tunnel again?

Attached: 1523697918109.jpg (1500x844, 591K)

Meh, she's just a teenage girl trying to feel good about herself.

She just wanted a friend to be codependant with and didn't realize how unhealthy that would be because of her age

PAGE 8 FAGGOTS

Tdtjjhijgihihuhij fihknddts

>tfw no misaki to manipulate you
Feels awful

Attached: DacyeloW4AAgcSd-1.jpg (450x450, 20K)