Is marriage bluepilled?

Is marriage bluepilled?

Attached: 5A43E13F-475D-4448-A7DF-4CB89B908DA7.jpg (768x964, 132K)

Only if she's a roastie. Marrying virgins is the ultimate redpill though.

>Marry a roastie thot
>You both love each other, all is well
>One day she sees someone better than you
>suddenly decides she doesn't love you anymore
>Divorce
>She takes half of your possessions, also alimony for life + child support if applicable
>Now she rides Tyrone's BBC every night and never has to worry about anything for the rest of her and her kid's lives
>Meanwhile you live in a dumpy ass room you rented off of Craigslist because that's all you can afford after getting the standard treatment in divorce court
>forbidden from seeing your own children, their mother says nothing but awful things 24/7 and they grow up to despise you despite giving literally everything to them
>Now also you might go to jail on allegations of "rape" during your marriage
>All of this is standard for 50% of all marriages
And that, children, is why I am a faggot

Damn if only there existed a non-cucked legal system...

This. I still wouldn't even marry a virgin though, just because our marriage would exists within a crumbling, degenerating society. Our children would be livestock for jews.

t. virgin who has never been in a relationship

That's only how it works if she's raised your children and supported you as a homemaker for 10+ years. Possessions acquired during that period are marital property, so she gets half of what is hers.

If you don't like that, then don't sign a marriage contract.

This girl looks like a younger version of my mom, wtf.

Attached: 1521478379209.jpg (2048x1536, 597K)

>If I take this barely legal teen, nothing bad will ever happen for the rest of our lives!
>the fact that she didn't fuck yet means that the media's conditioning ideas on cool experimentation and how it's strong and brave to leave people who don't constantly make them happy had no impact on her brain
I'm afraid this pill is blue. 3D is hopeless, user, unless you personally raise your wife from early childhood.

With the current laws? yeah most definitely.
>inb4 "just find someone who you trust "
If you really think you can find someone who you trust and would never think twice about being with you go for it. Just know that the moment she thinks twice you are fucked for live.
Most people aren't trustworthy.

The red pill is to not marry a woman under control by jewish western media.

Bluepilled is the idea that being alive is more preferable than being dead.

Asking people on this board about marriage and relationships is like asking a vegan how he likes his steak cooked.

>Possessions acquired during that period are marital property, so she gets half of what is hers.
Only if you have a prenup , and even then it varies wildly from state to state. With several cases of judges trowing them out of the window for several different reasons.
You don't have to even be married, if you cohabitate for a long periods of time you get locked in common law marriage, in some states, and them she can take you shit even if you don't marry. Shut your whore mouth if you don't know what you are talking about thot.

In America, Canada, Western Europe, and a few other countries, marriage is no longer viable.

>"This"
Damn, reddit fags are really coming here

Attached: yikes.jpg (600x900, 154K)

This doesn't happen in real life you incel.
Get off the internet and stop believing all the toxic shit you read on Jow Forums

Lol. Incel.
You are a loser virgin

man it's such a breath of fresh air to see some legs spread and not see a penis. thank you OP

Don't worry mate, nobody would marry you anyway

>check file name
>yikes.jpg
>yfw

Attached: Zoomer.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Great arguments, nice points, you clearly are a human able of tough and not just a brain dead retarded roastie.

Depends on who you get married to. I married a woman that is a lot like me so I think it's alright.

The vegan will say he likes it alive and Jow Forums will screech death to roasties. Case closed.

>you get locked in common law marriage
No court actually respects common-law marriage. It's like the statutes in Southern states that still say sodomy is illegal.

He can be some gay incel all he wants, doesnt mean he is wrong.

The both of ya sound like women or cuck ass white knights.

I have been around long enough to see men done worse than what OP says, far worse.

So yeah that shit happens all the time, I have seen it many times before and will see it many times more.

Attached: 1534654910609.png (750x807, 739K)

last time i checked, marriage was and still is a piece of paper.

>legally binding contract is just a piece of paper

Actually only people who have not only never had sex but never had a real relationship would say this. You are a complete fool and should feel ashamed.

Is it getting too toastie in here for your roastise

Attached: 1487502255890.jpg (785x757, 38K)

Actually boi

Attached: 0E268BA4-F9DB-4475-8C5B-23A8B7E67B22.jpg (3158x3024, 1.8M)

proves nothing, legbeard italian fembot

wu0 is that?

I have nothing to be ashamed of in this regard.