Why they do this?

women
>emotionally abuse their husband
>humiliate him
>constant nagging
>breaking something when they get angry(for no reason)
>man acts violently about this or verbally confronts her
>they start bitching about domestic violence
why they do is is this because of modern culture?

Attached: LSwiWwv.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Artificial wombs when?

Because women instinctively need to shit-test you once-in-a-while to get an idea of how you'd handle real life serious shit: if you'll be able to handle and overcome it properly or it will walk over you and overcome you. They constantly do this because a woman's biological time is more valuable than a man's biological time and she needs to know if she should bother another second with your ass or move on to find a better mate.

This is a well-known phenomenon: be a better self-controlled man and don't let that shit escalate out of control.

I was a victim of domestic violence, it sucks. 2/3 of domestic abuse is against the male. And it's a bitch to deal with since cops just laugh, but if you push her back your getting locked up.

I still remember the day i packed my shit in a bag and left for work never to return to that cunt, it was great.

>is against the male
You do know literal faggots are included in most of these "statistics," yes?

Attached: 1535393188138s.jpg (125x100, 3K)

I'm a practicing divorce attorney in the state of New York, i can tell you that 70% of cases with domestic abuse i see and handle female is the abuser, and they know they have the power to cry and get their way with male cops, female cops are great, unless they are a man hater.

I advise my clients to not fight back, call the cops on speakerphone or record the whole encounter and lock themselves in the bathroom. Its great when the cops arrive and the crazy bitch fucked up the door trying to break it down like a maniac.

>I advise my clients to not fight back, call the cops on speakerphone or record the whole encounter and lock themselves in the bathroom. Its great when the cops arrive and the crazy bitch fucked up the door trying to break it down like a maniac.
this is good. thank you. people need to spread this around because i know too many good men who have been taken for a fucking ride by evil women

because we let them get away with it

english please faggot

where's your office kike

hahaha holy shit this is the kind of shit that was going down right before I found out was cheating and we got divorced. Exactly.

Attached: 32680585_195639611058759_4760751791967043584_n.jpg (480x427, 23K)

I have a client, he was making dinner his gf came home, hammered drunk he asked her if she wanted some. She got angry, stated throwing shit, pulled the pot full of boiling water and spaghetti and tossed it at him, he pushed her back and ran outside... he is likely going to end up taking a plea because the justice system sides with women in this area

Long Island, New York.

No. Fuck this disinfo. Yes, they will shit-test you. They do need to have a certain amount of fear of you, however. If there is no fear, there will be no respect. Not a lot of fear, but just enough.

I would like waifu-bots first

Attached: 1535659467067.jpg (570x600, 32K)

>Be me
>Returned from the pub with gf & 2 friends
>Mates on the settee, us in bed
>gf starts fight, escalates into violence so I move to spare room
>She follows me, slapping my face because I aint rising nigga
>Move back to my/our own room, she's getting angrier after every ineffective slap
>Slap becomes heel of hand, feel anger rising
>Grab her by both elbows, push her onto the bed just to get her out of my face
>We've been at it a good ten minutes by this point, no actual argument beyond mental gf's blue devils
>She hits the bed
>She bounces like a pebble doing 3000mph across a dead calm lake
>She hits the wardrobes maybe a metre away on the opposite side with a clatter & much wailing & sobbing
>
>BEST FRIEND of 20 years comes barrelling upstairs with his brother & pins me to the wall
>'Calm down calm down what have you done user'
>Now I'm actually angry at their faggotry
>They were quite happy to drink my beer & listen to me getting fucking slapped around
>His bro won't stop bear hugging me despite my entirely lucid, non violent state
>I tell him I'm naked, he lets go straight away
>Gf is sobbing in corner still
>I get dressed
>Everyone gets told
>Next morning they all get told again

We split about a year & 2 or 3 incidents later. I was definately going to kick the fucking shit out of her if I kept her around.
Ended up losing about £100k by foreclosing on the house we had (2008ish) & still ostensibly owe that much to the bank.
Garden variety daddy issues eh. Who knew.

Just recently went through the same shit, packed my shit and left after she tried to get me stabbed in Paris. Only reason i stayed was her model good looks :|

One of my family members is like this. She has undiagnosed (but hella obvious) mental issues.

Because you always pick emotionally immature women that're just like you, the problem isn't then.

The problem its you.

Learn better trades and aim higher that will eventually land you a better woman.

WEW
NICE HONKER
I'D LIKE THAT BEAK UP ME BUM

Yeah this legal situation for men is repulsive. I don't know what the ideal solution or best protocol is, but having every instance of a heated domestic squabble be treated by the police like the man is just beating on his wife senseless for looking sideways, obviously isn't working, and is against something in human nature. There's got to be a better way.

All women shit-test, but some women out there don't get it's not 20,000 BC anymore, and need to tone down that id-lizardbrain-carnal, whatever you want to call it, inside of them that wants to challenge their man physically by acting absolutely insane. Protect ladies, but the hell with women.

>emotionally abuse their husband
>>humiliate him
>>constant nagging
>>breaking something when they get angry(for no reason)
>>man acts violently about this or verbally confronts her
>>they start bitching about domestic violence
because those men don't have a pair of ballz.

Women have evolved to undermine, manipulate, and abuse whatever avenue of social control they can and generally lead honourless lives due to the comforts/protection that men have offered her from consequences of acting dishonourably simply because she was regarded as a lesser and as property. But now since she’s supposed to be regarded as an equal, their honourless attitudes must be accounted for or they will be brought back down to the level of property by nature itself.

>Be me
> Married two years, wife started accusing me of fucking around
> I'm out on the arm taking care of stuff and animals
> She comes home one day drunk and pissed off because I started sleeping in the guest room
> She calls cops tells them I'm threatening her and age a gun
> I yell that I'm going to be in the driveway having smoke
> Cops show up high speed,sirens and lights
> See me sitting on tailgate of truck in robe
> Come at me guns drawn.
> "Show you hands!"
> Stand up hold hands high. Wearing bathrobe. Robe opens and I flash junk at cops.
> Yell out "All I've got is my pee shooter!"
> Cop runs into house she plays the song of her people, I'm calm have smoke and tell cops that I brought guns and ammo to my parents' house
> Cops leave tell me to put some pants on, go to hotel and get in touch with lawyer
> I forgot the point of this story
>> Your mother will die in her sleep?

R A R E
A
R
E

Because they literally depend on you to mold them into the shape you want. If you don't actively do it and just neglect them they will eventually start acting out.

Attached: cure feminism 1.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

Attached: cure feminism 2.jpg (1210x6291, 1.83M)

It's a shit-test, user. If you can't stand up to your woman when she's knowingly being unreasonable or making unreasonable demands of you, you sure as shit can't protect her or any offspring and the resources you, she, and they need to thrive. This is your value as a mate.

She needs to know you're not a doormat or a retard with real tests. If she's shit-testing you often, it's because somewhere deep in her instincts, she doubts your value as a mate and needs assurance. That you can handle something like that and have standards and self-respect you don't roll over on. Calmly but firmly stand your ground using logic and reason. If that fails (it will, but it's important to do anyway) tell her off and firmly plant down your feet and refuse to give an inch to anything unreasonable, emasculating, etc. Either win, or walk away, because if you lose to her on something insane and she later realizes it, she will never respect you again, and your relationship is already over in her mind. She will cheat, abuse, and leave you after that. Absolutely and without exception. And always, ALWAYS be willing and able to walk away. I'm not saying to just leave her at the first sign of trouble, but never be in a position where you must stay.

Always be capable of autarky at any moment, or risk being a pathetic husk of a slave.

Tell her to shut the fuck up before domestic violence becomes her entire life. They roll over easily if you aren't a cuck and stand up to them.

soooon....

Attached: uuuuu.jpg (1923x3878, 3.01M)

Problem: shittest.
Solution: first ones a warning, second ones a spanking

Attached: AE2CF93B-91D9-401A-8A10-E8D69EFA01E6.jpg (4800x2700, 430K)

In the old days she would get a massive slap to the face and stf.

One female I asked about this said "I just want a reaction from him!"
As far as she was concerned, getting attention was far more important than a healthy relationship, or the risk of abuse.

I don't agree with it, but user is right. If you're not a weak willed cunt, and let it roll of you're back. Then you're an Incel that was Coddled to much as a child. And if it really bothers you, the best way is to just slowly put on your jacket, and go hangout with your bar friends or something. Girls self reflect better when you show them the subtle Consequences of their actions. You can't tell women things directly, they only learn through experience.

>Because women instinctively need to shit-test you once-in-a-while to get an idea of how you'd handle real life serious shit: if you'll be able to handle and overcome it properly or it will walk over you and overcome you. They constantly do this because a woman's biological time is more valuable than a man's biological time and she needs to know if she should bother another second with your ass or move on to find a better mate.
>This is a well-known phenomenon: be a better self-controlled man and don't let that shit escalate out of control.
THIS

But I would add that if she shit-tests you that much, her biology is both forcing you to fuck her and pushing you away because its preparring to find someone else.
Translation: she's a cunt because she doesn't like your or maybe herself, and you can't fix that. So walk away...

Attached: mel and pepe Walk to the store.jpg (634x844, 69K)

if you are staying in that kind of relationshit it's your own fault. first offence have a talk, second offence see you never

because they want to be put back in their place, makes them feel loved.

>Have pshychotic girlfriend
>she always blocks me physically in rooms when mad
>i grab her by the shoulders and move her
>she says im abusive
>whatever

another time

>shes losing it on me
>whatever again
>grab her phone off the counter
>see shes been using a dating ap right away
>snap it in her face
>she starts punching me ineffectively
>i push her away
>she stumbles and topples into a wall
>laugh

She then proceeded to get ahold of my ex girlfriend and harass me together, calling me an abuser on facebook and telling all of my close friends im a woman beater

They all laughed at her. Since then shes posted nude photos of herself online for everyone and become ultra feminist

You're not choking her enough when you fuck her.

That's the problem though, it's illegal to pass their shit test and reestablish sanity.
I have no issue at all with the idea of a man shoving/flinging a hysterical, striking or object-tossing woman, into a padded chair or a bed to reaffirm she needs to correct her behavior, and then slapping the ever-loving piss out of her dumb ass if she keeps up the bullshit. Repeat, if message not opened. Then, going right back to calm, sensible and manly normality.
I've never had to do that, but I don't see that as unmanly. I don't see it as unfair. Beating a women is unmanly. That's however not beating.

But, that's technically illegal, and enough to cause someone to go to jail.

Their id does user. Their lizard-brain, their inner 10,000 BC cave-woman, their carnal self, however that you want to define or name it. That does. Jails don't exist in that world. Grugette mate strong cavegrug.
Their mentally higher self, for these ultra-levels of shit test women, wants to boohoo and call the cops and send their mighty "yes, I can be stronger than a girl, obviously" sex hero, to jail while they cream their vageens in smug self righteousness.

>when he pins you down and you feel absolutely helpless under his massive weight and strength superiority

Attached: 361491E8c7PM.jpg (874x640, 97K)

>it's in their nature, they can't help it
>they're shit-testing you, you're just not man enough
Always the man's fault.

Attached: 1535545900827.png (1267x785, 99K)

The problem is emotional, learn some job skills. Ezpz

Relationships between gay men have the lowest incidence rate. Guess who has the highest?

cry more, bitch nigger.

You're not perfect.

Attached: 1526870212352.gif (400x226, 2.65M)

>she's a cunt because she doesn't like your or maybe herself, and you can't fix that. So walk away...
Exactly. Guys try and play it all off that you can be good enough to fix any woman but it's not true. Sometimes they are just too fucked up to keep around. Know your limits.

>emotionally immature women
No need for such redundancy.

Here's a wacko tip: don't fuck before marriage or marry people who fuck before marriage.

only cucks get married

avoid marriage, remain single, and just bang hot young prostitutes in Tijuana or Bangkok

I'm not sure I agree with the cause of why they do it, but I try to focus on the fact that they actually do it. For whatever reason women all of a sudden think they can shit on the man to see if he will put her in her place. Another phenomenon I have noticed is that women especially those that like you will constantly try to pick at your masculinity. If they see that they can fag you up, then say goodbye because she will try to monkey branch. It's almost as if they are scared of you being too much attracted to them and develop whatever kind chemical that would put you in a position lower to them or something. The problem is that when you try and act aggressive and want to put them in their place, if for whatever reason a cuck happens to report it's over.

Oh, and all women do this, no matter the race.
I disagree with the fact that women's time is more valuable, men have all the power, they just willingly relinquish it. And lmao at this fucking retarded dumb PUA theory of thinking women were the ones choosing men back then, it wasn't. Men were the ones choosing their mate or raping females. The current system we have today was prominent only after 1960.