Why don't we just work 3.5 days a week? 3 days full time, one day part time...

Why don't we just work 3.5 days a week? 3 days full time, one day part time? Raise wages a bit so it will still equal to what you'd make working 40 hours. Seriously, can someone give me one (1) good reason why we should work 5 days a week and only have 2 to ourselves?

Attached: BB238C9F-49AC-4327-B14A-35660F1A0E1C.jpg (422x422, 44K)

it's not feasible on those jobs that need things done "by tomorrow". You can't leave your place on Thursday 11:59am and get back next Monday.

Attached: чики-бpики.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Is it feasible to do a 40 hours in 3 days? Like 13 hours Monday and Tuesday, and 14 hours Wednesday? Is this sort of schedule possible anywhere in the job market? I know 12+ hours 5+ days per week exists, but how about this?

Just "raise wages" when you have less people working, meaning less services/products being produced, and therefore less potential for profit?

Even people did that, there would still be plenty willing to work more for more money

Attached: blobbyhill.png (663x442, 373K)

I think this could only work if you forced everyone to work including children and brought in a lot of immigrants. cause you'd basically be paying two people double what their work is worth to handle one job.

if you want to ''''raise wages'''', you'll have a hard time.
if you just reduce taxes, you get a better result (and the government will have a hard time paying interests to Jews)

Attached: wonderwhocouldbe.png (375x444, 23K)

>Raise wages a bit so it will still equal to what you'd make working 40 hours.
You don't even need to do that, if everybody is earning less then the shops will be forced to lower prices or go bust.

Life would be much better for most people if work weeks were reduced substantially. Even if it meant fewer luxury goods and shittier service on a lot of things, people don't have to work anywhere near as much as they do now in order to survive and have basic possessions.

Followed by deflation
Agreed
Government mandated wage increases are also just like a less direct way to get more in taxes assuming the same amount of people stay hired (they probably won't)

Bruh
I'd love to work 3.5 days and get paid for 5 days but no way (((them))) will ever allow it to happen
We're just goyim remember that

>it's not feasible on those jobs that need things done "by tomorrow"
What does this even mean? Your post implies weekends don't already exist. What if it's Friday and something needs to be done by tomorrow?

Because this is what idiot wage slaves accept. They can't pass conversation about stuff like this through their hivemind barrier.

If you attempt to have a conversation like this with the majority of them, they'll call you lazy and tell you to grow up.

Oy vey goyim thats not how this works. You either slave away for me 50 hours a week or our precious economy will collapse.
Automation is silly fantasy you dumb goys have cooked up and we'll need to take steps to ensure it never comes to fruition.

You think our Jewish overlords will allow such freedom?

Yea, become a directional driller.

because muh economy

Then you finish it on Friday
Or if the business has things that need to be done on Saturdays, people will work on Saturdays

because I work 14 hour days 5 days a week and make more money than 98% of this board ever will.

>implying that because we will work 3 days a week, that there will be days where absolutely nobody is at work
wat

Look no further than the communist manifesto

we need to keep raising our productivity levels. be greatful you dont work 6 or 7 days a week, 10 hrs a day, like many people do in other countries.

Because our corporate overlords don't want us to work only 3.5 days a week. It's as simple as that. Nothing you say matters if the corporate overlords disagree with you.