Cope with depression by shitposting on as many boards as possible

>cope with depression by shitposting on as many boards as possible
The anger and confusion I sew makes me feel better every time. Anyone else do this?

Attached: 1521797723488.png (439x290, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JH-SLkSFJ6s
archive.4plebs.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's CE when you need him?

I don't have depression
I just think its funny

Yeah same but what I mean is the depression kicks it into overdrive.
A Super Saiya-jin Shitposter, if you will.

so only impressive to small children and animu fags?

I know what you mean fren

Attached: 1499665575272.png (655x509, 42K)

what are your typical shitpost tactics?
i almost always phonepost on Jow Forums and /qa/ because those are the only boards i frequent that sperg out over it

>shitpost tactics

Attached: 147197579157.jpg (680x680, 113K)

it’s like final fantasy tactics but cripplingly autistic

Just remember user. Everyone on this website can be tracked down.

And its especially easy for Australians because there are so few of us. You gotta be careful what you say on here, its not like the old days, thanks to that archive.

are you the cyber police?
are you back tracing us?

No, I am hackerman. Here to warn you about saying silly things on the internet as they can easily be traced back to you by normal people.

Attached: hackerman.jpg (1920x1079, 175K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JH-SLkSFJ6s

how?

Everything you've ever typed on Jow Forums has been recorded. Sure, your name will still have been 'anonymous', but if in say, 1 thread, you have given out your home state, then another thread you have given out your real name, people begin to piece that together and will find out who you are.

archive.4plebs.org

only a dickhead would give out their full name
and there's 8 million people in the state
good luck

I'm confident in how little information I have given out over time. I'll save people the work by posting it all here:
I live in Alabama
I work in engineering
My first name is David
And the only pic of myself I have ever posted was this one.
The only way someone would know who I am from that is if the knew me in which case it's pretty cool that they browse bant too.

Attached: 2e885e69-18f0-4c6b-9bc2-32ac184fb783.png (1080x1920, 755K)

Yes but I do it irl too

>only a dickhead would give out their full name
>there's 8 million people in the state
And how many of those 8 million browse Jow Forums? And of those people how many are boys? I already know what state you live in. That you are male. That cuts it down to 4 million. Plus, once I go through internet statistics, I can cut that down to the thousands, but I wouldn't do that, I would just go through your post history and see when you've probably mentioned things like "I live near Paramatta". Or you giving out dates and times.
Its slightly different for people in the US, you make up over half the site. It is harder, but still possible. For the Australians and smaller population countries there is only a few thousand posters so it is a piece of piss to track us down.

And even then, I reckon I could doxx you with that information. I don't think it would be hard in the slightest. Especially since you already gave a photo, your job, name and state. You've done half the work for us.

this isn't facebook you spastic shitlord
go through my dhitpost gistory and all you will learn is i'm a cunt

Then try. David is one of the most generic names out there. The are probably 20 people at least that fit that description. Hard mode: I don't use and have never used social media.

Attached: 1522745599174.jpg (496x334, 42K)

Whatever helps you cope!

Crikey. Wut all this then?