What happened? Yogscast used to be based as fuck and now all they play is Gmod and GTA with a bunch of literally whos...

What happened? Yogscast used to be based as fuck and now all they play is Gmod and GTA with a bunch of literally whos. And why the fuck did they stop doing the Yogpod?

Attached: 07DAF1A6-C568-4918-BC14-66EF1C1870A0.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UdEFmxRmNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=4UdEFmxRmNE
Unironically makes me feel OP.

Attached: 1535421028048.png (691x653, 20K)

I remember the yogscast back in wow, they taught me about the EU and cursing when i was like 11

fuck dude i used to watch these guys when i was like 11
can't believe they're still around and still breaking 100k views

Wasn't it because Simon got really depressed and almost killed himself? I remember loving their content and when it slowed down in production I stopped watching. I remember watching their Minecraft let's play before it became the shadow of israphel and thinking it was real like some stupid kid. The yogpod was hysterical as well and good background noise. Is it still available somewhere to download in a huge batch?

Yogscast is pure kino, Tina Barrett is mai waifu

>Is it still available somewhere to download in a huge batch?
No idea but if any other anons know pls share

I remember being so young and rushing home from school with a bottle of coke and some sweeties to watch the yogscast. God those are some feels.

I actually never watched Shadow of Israphel. I pretty much only watched their tekkit series, but I didn't finish it cause it just lasted so fucking long.

What was everyones favorite series? For me it was their New Vegas with Hannah; that shit is so damn comfy and had some great Lewis bullying

All e-celebs are cancer.

Like Kevin 3 on fuggbook

As a stupid little faggot kid the SoI series was really cool and I enjoyed it, but I imagine it's kind of cringy now. Tekkit was cool too because it had those other guys and tekkit is just a badass mod in general. My friends and I got it and played the shit out of it and it always ended with one of us nuking the shit out of the map.

I never really liked Hannah as she was kind of a bitch and the stuff she did to Lewis was fucked up.

I have never meet anyone in real life who likes rooster teeth; it's like NCIS or CSI they keep making this stuff for a demographic i've never met

my favorite episodes were the technic series

>You will never play tekkit with your childhood friends again

Attached: officer-k.jpg (600x500, 64K)

w-what did she do to Lewis?

The original podcast is still available on iTunes and a few android apps. I can't find a non-obnoxious way to get them but at least they are there.

I can't bear to lose another podcast from my childhood. Whachow! has been wiped from the internet aside from a few episodes and I would probably pay for the rest if they existed.

They got married and I'm pretty sure she cucked him hardcore. It's kind of funny because in an early episode of the Minecraft series he says something like "I don't know why I'm even dating her." He should have listened to his instincts

They were relevant when YouTube paid big bux, so dont feel too bad about them falling off.

pic related is the only streamer I still watch after all these years

Attached: l.jpg (1600x1200, 349K)

didnt they have a failed kickstarter where they milked their fans for a million and left it to die?

i still have contact info from a friend who i used to play tekkit all the time with, but i only talk to him once a ear or so because autism
should i try talking to him again?

Attached: AB3D15EE-F558-4B0B-A7E7-005C725C5286.png (656x755, 39K)

When they played D&D it was kino and I loved the mod showcases when theyd go into their giant vault

>rooster teeth;
I was friends with a whore (who is now an IRL prostitute that i lost contact with) from my school that went to their cons, RTX I believe, around 2010-2014 and almost fucked her way into the achievement hunter group from there. Was fucking multiple dudes associated with that group and caused underground drama, I only knew this because she was using me as an emotional tampon at that time. Apparently almost got a job in production for them from one of the guys she was fucking. My mind was blown that in 5-6 years video games went from "ew nerd" to trendy and chic and you can fucking make money and get jobs off secondary content related to them. Anyways, to me it always seemed they profited off the rise of gaming going mainstream, think gamer girls and such

They raise like 100 million every year now at Christmas for charity. I doubt they need to rip people off with a kickstarter.

Yogventures failed due to incompetency, I was fascinated by it back then because it was the first big kickstarter project I got to see fail firsthand.

Basically, the studio they hired to make the game hired an artist and paid him up front (stupid move, almost a third of their entire budget gone) and he went off to work for a much bigger company for much more pay, and they couldn't get their money back because their contract allowed him to just leave (again, fucking stupid). After this it was disaster after disaster and I can only imagine what happened behind the scenes.

I may be born in 1997 but the whole appeal or identifying with let's players (or generally any YT personality) I never got into. It's something where I look back and say "man im too old for this shit" like in the lethal weapon movie. Not saying its a bad or good interest but you telling me there's whole fan arts and fandoms of some twenty something minecraft personality who just screams into a mic or a whole industry with merch of some channel who just plays those "goat simulator" tier games?

Interesting times

As a 1987er

Youre an honorary 1987er

Watch angory tom, he was an editor for the yogscast and works with simon to make videos much more inline with the old school yogs

>implying anything other than the magnificent bastard playing skyrim was the best

Attached: 8F4208AB-3139-4DBB-AFF0-CB4D212ED77A-183-00000010DB3AE38B.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

yeh
even the start of when they did minecraft wasnt bad but when they tried to make a story out of it everything went downhill
loved their dnd yogpods with hannah

Their original yogsquest is what inspired me to play DND as a kid, and their recent call of cthulhu yogsquest has made me discover my favorite tabletop RPG

You mean she cheated on him? That sucks, at least he broke up

This. Tom's channel is my favorite Yogscast channel right now by far.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I still watch them. It's honestly the only channel i follow. They just make me happy. But i agree its become shittier.

Why the fuck couldn't they just play survival minecraft? That story shit was really dumb.

I got back into them recently enough.

Last time I watched them was back in the Tekkit days. Remember well 'cause I used to watch them on my shitty 'smart phone' in bed. First vid of theirs I remember watching was their Saints Row 2 one.

Grew out of Minecraft eventually though and switched to Hat Films. They've gone to shit recently, hence switching back. I really like their Poker tournament stuff and Triforce podcast, love Pyrion.

Because literally everyone else was doing that?

Voltz, with sips and sjin destroying half the world

Any other former ASF viewers here?

Attached: ASF.jpg (480x360, 9K)