I want someone that tells me what to do and make all decisions for me

I want someone that tells me what to do and make all decisions for me.

Attached: 1520077722996s.jpg (250x178, 5K)

prove girlness and post contact info

I'd probably be into it, but sorta put off since the last fuck I tried it with misbehaved.

>what to do
You will delete this thread.

Be my BFF forever

Attached: e8c0604cf6de67eb68e7a18d6a455f2e.jpg (480x640, 106K)

I never said I was a girl. Sorry user.
I will not misbehave but I am so scared.

you never said it, but i'm only interested in being your master if you are a girl

how girly of a male are you though user?

Making decisions is hard, i also prefer other people deciding important stuff for me or i'll never get anything done.

Attached: 1533426979006.jpg (1280x720, 311K)

>wanting a girl slave
>current year
Have you not learned anything?
>gets cold feet
>accuses you of doing shit
>permanently fucked for life
>just another nazi racist misogynist who needs to go to the re-education camps

i unironically want a mommy gf to make all my decisions for me

>settling for a slave with only 2 holes when there are loads of slaves with 3 holes

We can be BFF forever.
Understandable have a good day.
I am 5.4 and I weigh 114 pounds. But I am hairy and ugly I think.

>what is urethra

Are you a girl or a boy yourself?

i am originally and always boy

>boy master
ew get with the times it's not the 1950s the future is female.

>i don't wanna do what i'm told
brats get the straps desu

You're a male you have no power anymore. males are below women forever now.

i used to feel that way
you need to discover your latent power
i'm getting closer and i'm feeling more at ease with my sovereignty

I don't have any power but maybe if someone tells me what to do I can make them happy.

Have you tried asking your parents? Some like to live through their children and with explicit permission they won't hesitate to put their plans into action. Also you can be 90% sure that they will try to keep harm away instead of exploiting you.

Also if you don't like making decisions just post a question every time you make this thread about what you should do. Pick the first, a random one or whatever but at least we will have some fun, too. Don't forget to take pictures.

Attached: 1500411152950.jpg (449x334, 62K)

My parents tell me I should make decisions myself.
I don't really get what you are saying next should I just ask here what I should do?

Oh, yeah. I remember that from last thread.
Hmmm... let's see. First I need information.

>What country are you from?
>How old are you?
>What time is it right now?
>Did something happen recently (here: one week) that required your input? If yes, tell me about it and describe the situation.

>What country are you from?
Germany
>How old are you?
18 years old
>What time is it right now?
5 am
>Did something happen recently (here: one week) that required your input? If yes, tell me about it and describe the situation.
No I don't remember anything that required my input.

Alright, then continue maintaining an adequate level of hygiene, caring for your basic needs and helping others whenever you have the time and ability. Also if you stayed up the whole night then go to bed after answering my post and wake up after 6 hours. Continue regular sleep schedule after that. If you don't have one then your new one will range from 23:00 to 07:00. Adjustments are possible if reasonable (e.g. going to bed an hour later to finish a good movie).

Do you have a daily routine and if yes what does it consist of?
Are you a NEET? If not then tell me the what kind of training or employment you currently engage with and what your duties consist of.

If they can't physically restrain me then they have no power against me.

Attached: 1535687582693.jpg (618x611, 50K)

>Do you have a daily routine and if yes what does it consist of?
My daily routine consist of using my PC and eating sleeping.
>Are you a NEET?
I am waiting for uni to start. I am so scared about that.
I will do what you said user. Thanks for replying

Well, if you are waiting for Uni there is really not a lot to do. Don't forget to visit the Erstsemesterveranstaltungen! That's where you meet friends. When the lectures start it will be, maybe not too late, but harder. Also take advantage of every preparation courses your University offers. To socialize, meet the Tutoren and gather valuable information and advice for your future. And if you are really bored you can always take a walk around the Campus and make a mental note on where you will need to go once "shit gets serious".

I know it's hard to control it but there is no need to be scared. University is the most chill place you can be (unless you study BWL where the "normal" people gather). Did you hear the phrase: "No matter how smart you think you are in high school, there will always be some guy in University who is smarter" Don't mind me butcher the English grammar. The same goes for awkwardness. :)

What are you going to study?
Also do you happen to live in Bavaria by chance?

Wow your so nice user.
I live in lower Saxony but I will study in North Rhine Westphalia. I am going to study computer science.

Oh, well. Thought we might be in the same region, haha.

Cool, I also did computer science until I changed to philosophy. Going for a "gap year" so I can start an Ausbildung als Fachinformatiker next year Also even though I don't know how good you are at math but I recommend you to do the Hausaufgabenblaetter every week. Even if you don't take the extra points, as far as I have experienced it, the mathematical part escalates quickly and you will seemingly rush from one topic to the other. Every little bit of practice helps in not failing the exams like I did.

Anyway, good night and have fun at Uni once it begins, user!

Good night user. Thank you for the tips.