Tfw my sweats fell off at the store

>tfw my sweats fell off at the store
>wasn't wearing underwear
>other people saw

Attached: 1533329098914.gif (220x214, 149K)

why would you not wear underwear
and why would you not secure your pants

>Wears sweat pants in public
>Doesn't bother to tie them probably
>Doesn't wear underwear

You're an absolute degenerate OP

I was using my underwear as a bandage. I can only wear XL sweats or else I get panic attacks but I am skinny so they fall off if I'm not careful.

>Wear boxers and shorts
>Get pantsed on campus by guys
>The boxers go down with the shorts

Girl or boy?

Long dick or lil dick?

$10 says lil dick

S-sorry. I can't tie them off tight, these sweats are weird.
I'm a little shorter than 7 hard, never measured soft.

>S-sorry

Actually off yourself faggot

S-sorry user, I'm no good at responding to negative things so I fake stutter to defuse it.

>I was using my underwear as a bandage
what the fuck

Fake stuttering at all and especially through text doesn't do anything besides make you look stupid and queer

My shoulder was bleeding so I wore my underwear on my arm under my sleeve.
I'm sorry user.

How were you bleeding?

I made a small hole in my shoulder and it was bleeding all night.

>open and bleeding wounds
>uses poopoo and peepee to cover it up

Genius IQ user

My underwear doesn't have poo or pee on it. It's better than ruining my shirt.

Or, you know, use a sterile bandage from a first aid kit like any sane person would.

Attached: I'm Sorry.png (264x396, 121K)

>Or, you know, use a sterile bandage from a first aid kit like any sane person would.
I am sane and I didn't want to use a bandage.

Oh, are you the user that's been trying to remove the tracking chip from your shoulder?

Yeah, haven't found it yet. I made a cut with a broken piece of glass I found on the street and it started bleeding a lot more so I used underwear to stop bleeding.

>a broken piece of glass I found on the street
Does the implant have metal detectors which would make it burrow deeper in, had you used a knife?

No that's stupid. I just didn't have a knife and gave it one more go with the glass this morning. Not a very deep cut but still bled decently.

>No that's stupid.
Ah, sorry, I'll just leave this to the experts, then.

Be care, schizoanon.
Using broken glass from the street is no joke. It was probably crawling with bacteria. I hope you were able to clean the wounds first.
When are you getting a knife?

Sorry I'm not trying to be mean, I thought you were mocking me. I don't know the intricacies of it all.
Yeah it was clean. I put it in a cup and brewed coffee on it then washed with soap and water so It's completely clean. I'm not schizoanon. I won't have a knife for probably 10 days now without any additional delays. Parents and govrrnment sabatoging my efforts for getting home.

Attached: 1525913078113.gif (500x624, 565K)

>
>S-sorry
*looks at ground nervously*

>
>>Or, you know, use a sterile bandage from a first aid kit like any sane person would.
>I am sane and I didn't want to use a bandage.

What a insane person would say

Why would you have a tracking chip in your body? Are you a hardcore furry or something?

Yamero. Jow Forums isn't supposed to be real life.
I'm not insane. This meme has been going on for too long.
Government put it in me in my sleep. Has something to do with their ongoing efforts.

Attached: 1535316157874.jpg (2774x1993, 714K)

Their ongoing efforts to do *what* though. And to what end? Who benefits? If you ask yourself this question enough times you might realize you're having paranoid delusions

Make me renounce God and my values. They want to do that for one of their many unholy rituals. Perverting a good person gets their rocks off. It benefits the demonic forces of this world.

>government put tracking chip in me in my sleep
What tangible evidence do you have to prove this actually occurred user?

I really hope this is just you LARPing as somebody going through paranoid delusions b/c if this is real I really wish I could help get you some help

Agree with both of you, please OP, seek counseling/medical help, hopefully there are free or discounted services where you live.

If you live in a blue state you likely qualify for medicaid and thats as good and even better in some ways than private insurance, too

I know it's there, I don't need evidence. Evidence is only useful to get other people to think you're right. It's useless if you are right and convincing others won't help.
I proved yesterday I'm not faking anything. Borrowed my dad's phone sp people woumd stop calling me a faker. Everything that is happening to me is real.
I have no medical problems. I appreciate your concern though. I'm in touch with reality, there's no way I can be crazy. I've spent a decent amount of time around mentally ill people and I know what's going on is real and not delusions.

Attached: 1526276353406.jpg (599x569, 73K)

Please call 911 before you hurt yourself or someone else

Whatever you do don't forget your tin foil diaper, THEY can sodomize you from space with gay lasers

I won't hurt anything, including myself, except in self defense. Don't worry so much user.
Please don't mock me. If gay lasers existed they would probably be gamma radiation anyways.

I haven't laughed this fucking hard in a while, thank you so much OP.

This thread is fucking ridiculous. OP is a shitpostartist.

Attached: 1492127037858.jpg (605x685, 77K)

> S-sorry
Holy shit

>I haven't laughed this fucking hard in a while, thank you so much OP.
It's not nice to laugh at people
>Today at the bank, an old lady asked me to help check her balance. So I pushed her over.
Now you're laughing with me so it's ok.
>This thread is fucking ridiculous. OP is a shitpostartist.
I'm not shitposting. What's ridiculous? I honestly don't understand.

I'm actually sending you good vibes in my mind, OP, I love you and I'm sorry you're having a bad time. As a show of good faith, have this nice picture that makes me feel cozy.

Attached: sample_cf2b5b7c018b6e2e45f6d21a18bfcbde.jpg (850x1166, 1.03M)

What?
I really hope your good vibes come soon user. Pretty sure my mom is having or just had a heart attack. I really wish I was a larper now. Thanks for the pic and appreciate your kind intentions. Love you too.

Attached: 1535698091458.gif (500x281, 730K)

They should be arriving soon, OP. I'm sending it through my fingertips into the computer and to your computer via the power of human consciousness internet. I hope you like this Azunyan as well. Try to stay cozy through all dark times.

Attached: 0AHmHGv.jpg (764x1052, 573K)

post proof or this whole shit is fake and gay

Attached: 2aba842f80415e7129a307f6df82f233.png (329x235, 90K)

>They should be arriving soon, OP. I'm sending it through my fingertips into the computer and to your computer via the power of human consciousness internet
Thank you user, I'll send some back too. Really cute pics.
I posted pics of the skin I scraped off with a can yesterday. Not gonna post daily pics.

Attached: 1535642144180.gif (384x288, 421K)

Hugs for you, OP.

Attached: 1381609483412.png (1024x819, 398K)

My mom is ok. She's back to yelling at me now. We're going to a doctor tomorrow and I think she actually had a heart attack.
Thanks user. Big hug.