Will the so-called "yellow fever" have a serious impact on the west?

Western men seem to love asian women. Given enough time this could couse some serious racial, cultural and political changes.
Asian women seem to be adored for their physical appearance, not just how they were raised.
I really don't see a solution for this.

The real asian conquerors are WOMEN.
How do we survive this?

Attached: pkamen07051606.jpg (1200x1800, 299K)

because white chicks do my fucken head in

the result of this will be new race of Eurasians

wut

No. Only beta incels mostly that can't get laid at home. They don't benefit of white worship here so they will always be more successful in Asia.

we dont, wemb related

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

>men find females attractive

The west is doom.

There aren't enough attractive asians to make a dent in the white population.

sag...ittatius

What I noticed about my former weab friends that liked asians is that their interest faded on each and every one of them after a couple of years. The yellow fever is a phase. All of them have white gf's now.

I don't know about that one, man. I really doubt this is common.

They have more childish attributes, but it's just another meme

We are hardwired to select someone similar to ourselves, anything else is a fetish

This will result in a new master race combining the asian intelligence with the brutality of the white man

Well, brown-haired, brown-eyed Slavs and south Europeans...
This is why nigresses are not as popular as asians.

They don't play mind games.

i like all women, i wouldnt mind dating an asian woman or a white woman or any other kind of woman

White women need to be submissive and accept their gender roll. Yellow fever wouldn't go away but it would be significantly lowered.

it's bogan speak for "they annoy me", just lmao at these fucken Lachlans

No surprise a skip (aus slang for anglo-celtic person) has yellow fever.

t. wog (italian australian)

White women in the washington area are childish as fuck and think they are men with a pussy. There's a reason why a lot of guys around here marry women from conservative cultures.

They probably gave up because they realized being a 5/10 white man in Norway is still a 5/10 white man in Japan or probably even less desirable since Japanese women will prefer to mix with other East Asians over White men anyway. The kind of girls people want from seeing in cherry picked photos, jav etc are still top tier women that want top tier men. They don't want some average in every way weeb white man and in fact they find it creepy most of the time. I'm sure I'll asshurt someone that thinks they are going to get some 10/10 jap women just from being a white male but it's true. You want the best, you have to work to be the best just like in your own country. Chasing yellow pussy isn't some easy way out, you're still going to get the woman you deserve and not necessary the woman you want if you don't earn it.

Imagine being a White Chad in Asia. All the pussy you can handle.

Attached: 1503259111448.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Asians and jews are the only demographics who fare better than baseline whites in terms of average income and crime rates. Not an issue.

Sauce

doesn't matter. the most extreme extent and impact of the cultural change is as you see our culture now. that is, white men sit in their rooms on the computer watching anime, playing video games, collecting dolls, watching vacation in japan videos on youtube, and LARPing about hapa futurism. but this doesn't really change anything because their absence goes unnoticed. they're not productive economically, socially, or otherwise, and they're not evolutionarily fit, so there is no change in the economy or our general culture or the sexual market or whathaveyou.

this is natural selection at work

Attached: 813970-1070565.jpg (666x1000, 79K)

It roots from ignorance and the lack of understanding of eastern culture.
I myself am a "hafu" and i will tell you what ive learned my lifetime of being split going back and forth from Japan and the United States that many people don't understand. In the words of Jamal Washington "A thot is a thot wherever she calls home".

Yellow > Black ( yellow body + black skin )
Black > White ( black body + white skin )

>black body + white skin

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1496, 135K)

Meant African body and light skin eventually

>There aren't enough attractive asians to make a dent in the white population.
>Implying yellow fever weebs go for the particularly attractive ones instead of just whichever ones will take them

Attached: 12345632313.png (543x1077, 542K)

Just because I want to bang some asian women doesn't mean I'd breed with them

Enjoy your ban.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

just get a yellow wife stop perusing white sluts thats what migrants are for .

Attached: 1523388950218.jpg (627x719, 78K)

They are cute, but not beautiful.

You understand?