I want to take one of these DNA tests to figure out if I'm a mutt or not...

I want to take one of these DNA tests to figure out if I'm a mutt or not, but i'm paranoid about giving out samples of my DNA for it to be collected and catalogued.

Anyways so do you spit in a tube or something? How does it work?

Attached: meta_logo.5f584d06594e.png (1200x1200, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that shit doesn't work... if you take a test and send it to three different companies, you'll get three different results....don't trust them...they're also pushing political agendas....

I took one, and it confirmed everything I already know about my genetic makeup. You'll likely get 99.2% European or something. It's fun, and I don't regret having taken the test. Mine was 99% European. .6 North African doesn't matter.

yes you spit in a tube, then add the included stabilizing solution to prevent degradation while in transit in the mail.
then you get results in 6-8 weeks. it is pretty reliable. if you don't know much about your ancestry already, it may be hard to dispute results, in my case my ancestral origins were pretty cut and dry, so the results i got back were merely confirmation and verification of what i already knew.
i recommend it.

Has anyone done the Health Report? How accurate is that?

I haven't. There is a profile questionnaire with an endless litany of health related questions. I answered a few, but got bored with that feature. Health history wasn't my goal for doing the DNA test.
In general it makes assumptions that are hard to get wrong, kind of like a psychic.
So it may seem accurate, but not in a predictive sense, in my opinion.

These companies all sell your genetic information to the government.

Unless you wanna be on some kinda list don’t take one

You are canadian, if you aren't white then you already know it's not the sun.

they don't sell it. they say so in their privacy statement.

Has anyone ever had testing done from mutiple DNA testing companies? Did they match up?

they use and share aggregate information. which is to be expected considering the nature and scope of the service they provide, which is voluntary data gathering at the cellular level.

>they don't sell it. they say so in their privacy statement.

Attached: kuma dunno.jpg (217x232, 13K)

well i guess it's your word against theirs.

These companies admit to tampering with results to mess with race realists and have Jewish ties. So even if you were cool with the privacy invasion you couldn't trust the results. The privacy aspect itself is horrifying. If your dna is found at a crime scene, do you really think a jury is going to believe it was planted by someone with connections to 23 and me? In this world your personal information is for sale by dozens of companies and the transactions happen in private. Do you think that there's any reason they won't sell this shit to anyone with money?

Oh look, this autistic piece of shit again, unable to realize his ancestors have been blacked and jewed
t. 0.00% African dna

kys slave
sage

if they say they don't sell info and they do, then that makes them liars and most likely guilty of some crime.
if they don't say the sell info and they do, then your conspiratorial perspective really adds nothing to the situation.
all you get is the benefit of saying "i told you so" but that is not enough to jail someone for a crime.
so with regard to justice or compensation it is always best to read the privacy statements, and assume it is true. that way you are better equipped to seek recompense later should they violate that user trust.

WHO
THE
FUCK
CARES

better read the fine print.
ru ok with giving away the rights to your genetic heritage? higher insurance costs? yes, your health insurance could go up determined on your genetic "risk."
doesn't matter which one you use, it's in the fine print of all of them.
don't be a gullible uninformed idiot damning any spawn you might bring into this shithole.

>Anyways so do you spit in a tube or something? How does it work?
Yes. Just make sure you haven't been gargling your negro bf's cum beforehand.

Just upload to promethease
and i don't give a fuck about your warn, do your job where it's needed, idiots

the results are trustworthy. as the results i received reflect observable facts about my mother, father, grandparents, great grandparents, family lore, and records.

1 drop.

No ethnostate for you.

>unironically taking DNA tests
OH NO NO NO AHAHAAHAHAAHHAHA

Attached: mutt.png (513x572, 68K)

Learn how the results work, how the condifence is calculated, overlaps and noise levels

If you want to know if you're a mutt look at your ancestry. You're 1/8 whatever a great grandparent is. You can tell by looks if someone is even 1/4 black. So if your great grandparents look white you're pretty safe assuming you're one of those goys who would get the token 1% subsaharan african dna added to their results. Take an IQ test. If you have 3 digits in it that's another good indicator.

t. butthurt about his slave ancestors

They've spread information to insurance companies

>the results are trustworthy
>admit to tampering with them

Pick one.

"I think my grandfather is Italian, my grandmother is part Native and mostly German, but I just don't know about my dad's side of the family at all. Lets do a DNA test!"

"Oh I'm a slave baby nigger and a kike."

Attached: 71845525-873b-4468-827b-c6cde11f3f06.png (1215x1627, 97K)

>being american
>able to understand how confidence and admixture analysis works, plus not being butthurt about literally having nig drops

Pick one

>That flag
Definitely no ethnostate for you either. You're practically mulattoes.

Sorry kangaroo jack, I'm whiter (even genetically) and paler than you

Also I guess if I go on holiday in Japan and post from there, I'm a Jap
Now I see why you lost to emus

the results are trustworthy.

It's a proxy. Don't give sharia blue (((You)))s for fucks sake. Make them stick to the Trump general.

Attached: DabkyUkXkAAXa7A.jpg (1199x600, 96K)

He just can't accept his nig drops

Not a proxy, Italy is not a shithole full of neapolitan stereotypical third worlders, everyone passed here
Go study history if you can afford it

I’m sure the jews really care about your dna leaf.

Attached: 3D5F2B99-D0A9-49FF-B1E8-F9EB2A831B3F.jpg (510x448, 54K)

So you end up on the "unknown" list
Hard to say which will be worse

Nigger

Attached: 2D727E85-CD4C-4DA2-ACBA-6122A8B8DE74.jpg (286x450, 42K)

This
OP, you don't live in a third world country that gives (((freeedom))) to its slaves (citizens)
Guess you don't have to worry

Don’t.

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

>squawker
>again this autistic post made by amerimutts in denial of being nignogs
>memeflaggot

kys

Just use a fake name.

These things are jewish you dumbass
Ask your family

bro both Ancestry and 23andme turned up >2% African for me and I'm not even a white supremacist.

matched our genealogy and known family history 100%

the results are trustworthy

Attached: Snap 2018-04-07 at 10.52.16.png (422x590, 34K)

I took the test and my results were beautiful.

Oh and that's a good thing.

Attached: WhatAmI.png (990x872, 286K)

Sorry your choice was not consistent with reality. I'm waiting until I can buy a kit that gives me base pair sequences instead of a service that gives Moshe Goldstein base pair sequences and me a paper someone drew up in Word.

That little booger is persistent in his hunt for (((You)))s.

Only people who tell you not to take it are people who are in denial about not being 100%.

Attached: DNA.png (992x383, 307K)

@168073452
Look, another retard
THIS

Also 23andMe gives you haplogroups too, and ancestry gives you "genetic communities", I guess if you have a big tree to connect, it's even better

Don't do the genetic thing, you lazy fuck. Research your actual family tree as far back as you can. Learn about where you came from on a personal level, not an identitarian one. Be proud of the processes that produced you, and be knowledgable about them.

MUTT

I can trace back to 900's Europe.
Take the fucking DNA test unless you're a pussy.

I dont know man ... u should let them Ayys work for ur genetic information and at least show u their spaceship ...even if u wont remember ... just paying the kikes to give it to them so they can sell it seems like a shitty deal

Attached: 1518348976273.png (741x568, 43K)

i wanna take one of this, my father is a mixture between southern italian (his father with dark complexion) and nothern italian(his mother was blondie)

My mother's side is a mistery ,she is chilean and has pretty fair skin, her father looks white and has spanish ancestry and her mother has italian(her father was half italian) and spanish(her mother) blood.

i wa spretty white as a kid but know i look latino, maybe i have some native american

Attached: ertyujk.png (608x272, 228K)

This PLUS a dna test
Birth places are nearly worthless, then come surnames, then culture, then dna

shitty grammar

Don't use the hair-eye color memes please
That pic looks southern Italian plus some kind of iberian anyways

also native american dna is common in south americans

Oh, 23andMe also lets you adjust the predictions from 90 to 50% precision

Fuck, I just had a dream today about getting tested by 23 and Me. Irl I don't want to give Google info about my genes and don't even think about this, so dunno what triggered this dream.

There is always someone making threads about this, and many autists in denial spamming that squawker fake article

yes i know, i wouldn't be surprised if i have some.
i have more native american looking cousins but they are chilean.

I took it. Fast for 30 minutes, then spit in a tube, add stabilization liquid, mail in. Results were like 6 weeks later. My DNA was basically 50/50 Anglo and Germanic, with a tiny bit of Scandi and Italian. I did the health as well which didn’t reveal much. I was a carrier for a couple rare diseases, but they required my wife to also be a carrier to even have a chance of being passed on, and she wasn’t.

They also tell you what haplogroups are involved and the history of those haplogroups which was neat.

how would 23andme even know they were screwing with a racist?
my results don't reflect yours or squawker's assertion.
it is a reputable company and adding fake african ancestry to the results of average users would do nothing to improve their business or increase profits.

Attached: pic.jpg (489x526, 45K)

For haplogroups' history I suggest using other sources too, starting from eupedia
What's yours? I1 here, west germanic subclade
Try promethease for more health info

Are you me, but without germanic dna or overlap?

This.

haha! maybe.

Attached: 1512509116607.png (1080x1920, 715K)

Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind these 23andme posts?

i'm racist and they didn't screw with me.
it is a retarded thing for 23andme to admit to doing.

>how would 23andme even know they were screwing with a racist?

By cooperating with social media giants like Facebook, twitter, and youtube. It would be trivial to do.

It's almost like the genetic differences between humans from different places are nearly non-existent and almost impossible to detect consistently, even with the most advanced tests.

What are you?

Attached: disgust.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Quick, put that tinfoil hat back on, or the jewish overlords will know you're plotting against them

This guy gets it. Also, to anyone saying that they don't, those companies keep your information on file and the government can subpoena them for your DNA you fucking morons. Don't feed the machine.

Thanks for the laugh

my eastern european is on my father's side, the italian, my mother. she hails from Gaeta. The Balkan part reflects family records indicating Bessarabia as a place of origin. Bessarabia being a historical region covering parts of Ukraine and Romania, and now modern Moldova.
I could be Transylvanian Saxon.

As long as you don't live in that shithole, just don't care
And even if you do, you're as paranoid and pathetic as the autists screaming hurr durr muh jewish overlords

an abomination to mankind.

The usual R1a then?
Interesting mix anyways

That's not even tinfoil hat though. It's been proven social media giants work together to identify 'radicals'. It wouldn't surprise me if racists were treated the same as jihadists.

that would mean there is a baseline definition for being racist.
racism comes in many forms, most of which are subtle, nuanced, and a bit more elegant than the typical ham-fisted racism you see on the streets or on social media.

Don't forget to take your meds...

>to figure out if I'm a mutt or not
If you have to ask, you're a mutt.
There, I saved you a lot of money.

>that would mean there is a baseline definition for being racist.
There almost certainly is a baseline definition user. Look at what is happening in Europe right now, there quite literally has to be when you have people arrested and put in jail for things like anti-sharia tweets or teaching a dog how to do a nazi salute.

>Screamed the stableboy

sorry mutt. None of u r 100% still ur the ones gunning for giving away ur genetic info for free.

Attached: 1518413610569.jpg (560x420, 59K)

>being this much in denial for having actual SSA dna

Get your parents to do it instead. You will have the same ancestry. Uncles and Aunts on both my parent's sides had them done, so I could just look at their results, rather than get one myself.

@168078454
>trying this hard to bait

The government already owns a shit ton of my DNA, and technically owns me as well for the next several years. I don't think this is going to make a difference.

So fucking wrong
You should test both you and a parent, then phase the results to see what has been actually passed
>inb4 butt hurr durr, my grandfather was Russian, so I'm obviously 25% Russian, durr

also this

I was in the military so my DNA is already on file unfortunately.

Go with ancestry's test. The Mormons have been collecting public data for decades as part of their relgion and haven't used it yet.

>Implying that your government already doesn't know everything about you

Literally nothing will be lost.

Ancestry if you care about the genetic communities feature
23andMe if you care about haplogroups and seeing the admixture results in 90,80,70,60,50% confidence levels