Will you ever lose weight? Fat people are disgusting

Will you ever lose weight? Fat people are disgusting.

Attached: 1429780007126.webm (640x360, 1009K)

Losing weight is gay.

>mfw the scrubbing brush went all the way in
but tbqh already have day 1 of my diet done.
hopefully won't crack before the 3rd day, and then have it smoothly sailing the days after that.

Attached: blur cat disgusted.jpg (540x540, 20K)

im not really fat but honestly i am just waiting on my adderall. plus I recently gave up energy drinks so I'll lose this little bit

I would get to 600 pounds just for a chance to be based Dr. Now's patient.

im thinking about trying yoga

OW
MUH
LAYGZ

Attached: ow_muh_laygz.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

You fatties should consider yourself lucky. All you have to do is cut+lift consistently for a few months and you'll be jacked. Meanwhile a skeleton like me has to lift heavy and shove protein down his throat just to barely make it to ottermode.

Attached: 8seTmTr.png (523x375, 337K)

I hope not, my BMI is still below 20.

Stupid? Even if a fattie looses all his weight he will still have disgusting flabs of skin everywhere.

Why would you post this?

Wow very orig

My favorite part of that episode was when he was ordering Chinese.

Life sucks if you're as fat as that woman or even half her size. We get covered in loose skin that no one finds attractive and you need to spend $40k to get the excess skin cut off. I have nothing to look forward to besides being nasty looking and living longer, which isn't really a bonus.

Attached: boy.png (527x531, 353K)

Fucking lost it at the file name. What the hell is that Nurgle rot on his laygz anyways?

That is James K, one of the most prominent fatkino participants ever. He's relevant to a thread with a My 600 Pound Life webm in the OP.

BUT IT'S FRIED

Attached: ONE_LIL_EGGROLL.png (1388x780, 1.36M)

How does this happen when he's so fucking fat? People need to care for him and he's stuck in bed. They could just give him a healthy meal and ignore him when he cries for food.

Attached: 1471397934784.gif (200x159, 786K)

Sick Nurgle trips, the grandfather is pleased. Have some more of James' laygz.

Attached: its_alive.webm (1920x1080, 888K)

A later episode reveals that his girlfriend is deliberately over-feeding him out of spite.

It's some fucked up combination of ignorance, addiction, abuse and mental illness. His gf is deliberately overfeeding him. Dr. Now tried to get a restraining order on her because James does lose weight when she isn't around but Adult Protective Services couldn't help since he was willingly eating the food she brought him.

Attached: 158_pounds.png (1312x744, 1.75M)

Somebody scrape that shit off and fry it up with eggs lmao

Attached: 1535528071976.jpg (1150x1033, 117K)

My BMI is 45. Now don't get me wrong, I am a fat fuck. But I don't look anything close to what I weigh. I can still walk about normally and even run sort distances with a little effort and I ride a bike to work every day. It's like I'm a goddamn neutron star. Someone explain how this works. I should be as fat the guy in the picture here is but I'm not.

>What the hell is that Nurgle rot on his laygz anyways?
It's a gift from the Lord of Plagues.

Attached: g.png (622x748, 362K)

How tall are you user? Mine's 43 and I'm 6'3".

I'm trying to lose weight but a single turkey and provolone sandwich has 700 calories

Why does bread have so many calories

Only ate the sandwich today once I realized how many calories was in it

My height is 5'9.

Yeah that's pretty bad. But if it makes you feel any better, my height has never gotten me laid.

>Yeah that's pretty bad.
How come? It's pretty much the average height where I live. Everything is relative I guess.

I assume you're not a citizen of burgerstan, then.

always had a hard time gaining weight, wish i could since i have a small butt and im flat.

My BMI is 23
I'm tired of being skinny fat though
I want a hard manly body
Dieting isnt really that hard for me because Im not a picky eater and I end up just eating protein bars and yogurt all day
But its getting drunk every night that increases my caloric intake :^(
What do?
originali

Attached: zjgysx.jpg (620x840, 70K)

Because bread is the devil. Flour, sugar and carbs have a lot of calories.
You are honestly better off using lettuce as a wrap instead. You could have way more turkey and cheese if you did that and more protein and fat is way more satisfying for the body.

Already lost a bunch. It's kind of annoying, but on some level extremely easy.

There are sandwiches with other fillings that come up to like 300cals. (chicken salad)

It's not the bread, it's the calories. look around for the ones with the least calories and best taste.

I am. The US is a large country with lots of unique local cultures and gene pools. It's like Europe, but if the EU went through with the formality of dissolving all their member nations and making them states.

That gif made me retch, holy fuck that's disgusting. How do people let themselves get to that point?

I was able to go from 215 and plateaued around 175. Planning on hitting the gym to lose this dad bod

Get some upper body. Enter the bear mode. Keep on drinking.
It's fairly attractive.

Fuck OP's post almost made me puke and then you did this

He only had loose skin because he lost weight too fast.

I think it's a combination of bed sores and skin infections which have gone out of control. It might also be a bunch of boils, but I'm hardly a doctor. It's obviously the result of being unable to clean himself and having constant pressure on his skin.

>>mfw the scrubbing brush went all the way in
I actually squealed

Not true. I lost 50 over 5 years and my gut hangs over my belt. Not cool man. Also my arms are flabby and i still have that fat above my dick. My parents should have forced a healthier diet when I was a kid.

I used to be 60 kg but went to 70 kg during the summer and it's not slowing down. I fucking hate this feeling and want to lose weight again asap but my family are a bunch of fucking enablers.
They still have this disgusting mindset that fat means that you're eating well and are strong.

>tfw mega lard has a gf and i don't

Attached: 1535674155565.jpg (800x600, 820K)