IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE...

IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA BE STACY

Attached: stacy.jpg (355x355, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0upkYSCvs3x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trannies out.

I'm a girl tho
>inb4 fembots dont exist
Then explain me

Enjoy never being mentally stable

Temporarily embarrassed Stacy

Post tits, you larping faggot.

fembot FTFY

original of course

Why do you want to be a stacy?

no way perv

Attached: 1518047895171.jpg (400x400, 25K)

For the same reasons robots want to be chad. Stacy and Chad are the pinnacle of female and male existence

Attached: 1525704947052.png (668x631, 620K)

>she has no idea that even a 6/10 can get Chad
>she has no idea that the average girl can be a 7/10 with minimal work and good hygiene
No excuse, lazy.

I fit those requirements, where's my chad then you little prick?

I wonder if she farted when this photo was taken.

youre probably 5/10 you rude cunt

OMG are you like, serious? Lol

Attached: Nicole_Kidman_Cannes_2017_4.jpg (568x800, 77K)

Have you tried going to a club you useless hole? You know the Chad needs to see you before he can decide to take you home, right?

post bra with timestamp you lying cuntbag

Attached: begndd.jpg (557x677, 40K)

Can't go to a club I have social anxiety, and even if I am 5/10 you said that with minimal work and good hygiene I could get a chad so WHERE IS MY CHAD THEN YOU STUPID FUCK ITS NOT FAIR

Try becoming friends with guys. Guys like anxious girls even though girls don't like anxious guys.

Make sure you dress nice too and have your hair done.

>never go anywhere to get a Chad
>surprised she has no Chad
Dumb and useless, typical. All your problems are your own fault.

>download tinder
>take cute pic
>wait for 50 matches in about 2 days
>pick the chaddiest of them
litterally girls life in easy mode

Attached: 2fb.gif (400x296, 282K)

>For the same reasons robots want to be chad.
>implying I want to be chad

Attached: 1535214964494.jpg (640x800, 78K)

I have social anxiety you stupid fuck how is that my fault
ty user
fuck off perv

Here is a picture of my pantyhose, this proves I'm a girl otherwise why would I have these you stupid fuck?
>inb4 tranny
No

Attached: im real.jpg (3264x2448, 1.17M)

>I have social anxiety
Somebody post the comic of the guy with social anxiety versus the girl with it.

Based DD poster. Also, don't give larpers (you)s, it's the only thing they live for.
>47873645
If you're a female post a recording of your voice saying the date.

you shut your god damn mouth you little cunt

Attached: 1515526805608.png (769x676, 233K)

I believe you can be a robot and a female OP. Then again Im a normie so I can see without the robot coloured glasses.
Lots of girls are robots. Ive even been on the recieving end of a female robot losing her spaghetti while talking to me. Ahh good times.

>here is a picture of my pantyhose
>that means i'm a girl
Haha no

I am 100% a dude and I own womens leggings.

why don't you answer he has a point, tinder is like chad delivery for "fembots", you poor little bitch by the way why don't you date a fellow robot instead of craving for chad you hoe

Attached: 1529864730032.jpg (1464x841, 89K)

Yeah you tell these delusional faggots, females can be robots too

Attached: 1497139543551.gif (500x650, 840K)

cant use tinder because afraid to meet up with guys because social anxiety

Pls no bully robots. They are just like you except with a dick. They only hate you because you got something between their legs that they crave even though you are similar to them in any other way. Thus they put you on a pedastal and say things like you cant be a robot for it.

>"Ugh, why are these sexist ugly guys looking at me? Only hot guys with monster dongs can check me out. This is why I voted for Hillary."

Unfortunately, trannies became the majority on Jow Forums several years ago.

>Then explain me
How about you explain to us why we should believe you without a pic.

>47874055
Damn, I just made some nice pasta. If only I had some sauce to go with it.

Fembot here. Honestly I want to be a stacey too. I hate being treated differently by normies just because I look and act weird. No matter how hard I try to look and act normie I always get treated differently by normies. They can sense it off me I guess. I just want a cute bf or gf who is at least a 6/10 ....I don't even want a chad....

Attached: 1534471273166.jpg (1000x1000, 309K)

then you are not fembot you are just a sperg, you never experienced full rejection like robots, you are volcel, real robots have experienced rejection and humiliation, you are just inactive, that's why girls can't be robot, because you just have to aproach people to get out of your false robotdom

Attached: napit55841221.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

Y not just be happy to be yourself?

Imagine being so desperate for approval, that you same fagged this hard.

>at least 6/10

tfw 60% of males don't exist even to the weird women shunned by society

Attached: wojakinsane.jpg (770x800, 75K)

define 6/10, because to women that's how they rate chad

I dunno man. Im a normie whos a 6 or 7/10 and if a fembot came up to me and offered to jump my loins I'd turn her down. Unless she was sweet and cute and made smalltalk with me first so I can guage if shes a psycho or not.

I would be happy if I didn't have to be surrounded by normies who look down on me when I go to class. Also I would like to have a relationship so my parents will stop pestering me about it. Are you Op?

>female robot losing her spaghetti while talking to me.
Let's hear it buddy

Imagine living in a world where robots hate each other over what parts they came with.

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-114750.jpg (981x513, 147K)

more like 80% doesn't exist, 10/10 aren't even 1% of the population, 9/10 are maybe 5 % and so on and so forth

>filename
Hello fellow Pacific-coaster

On an unrelated topic, how do you guys walk in public without feeling stiff and walking with your shoulders all the way up?

>going to class
>having parents that try to make yourself better because they care about you
>"b-but i'm totally a robot, my life is so horrible"

Attached: iya-na-kao-sare-nagara-opantsu-anime-cover-01.jpg (1406x788, 325K)

This. Probably pic related.

And I don't exist to 60% of men, so...
Kind, cute, personality. A cute face with no extreme deformities. Doesn't have to have a chiseled jawline or chin, just a regular non deformed one.

Attached: 1534661575540.jpg (800x540, 95K)

Did you steal mummy's credit card to buy photoshop?

Ok I'll greentext but its pretrt cringey
>Im at the local comic book store for a board game night
>just me and the owner so we are shooting the shit
>this fembot comes walking in, purple hair, wonder woman tiara, wristbands upon wristbands
>says shes here for gamenight and asks if anyone else is coming
>owner points to me and suddenly shes right between us flapping her gums at me
>starts asking me things to start off like what I like
>then she starts talking about how much shw loves the show supernatural and starts showing me her supernatural bed covers and shrine she built on her bed with her phone
>starts going off about how last game night was ruined by some guy making autism jokes
>Im trying to just be a normie and back away but the autism part makes me laugh because Jow Forums
Anyway she ended up asking me if I would be interested in hanging out with her sometime after the gamenight and I told her Im not looking for dating at the moment and she kind of just left after that.

Existing to 40% of the population is a huge dating pool if you put it that way around, literally millions of people

When 60% of men don't exist, that means a dating pool of 0 for each one, you dumb bimbo

Attached: ukrainian bear.png (500x500, 49K)

What if the guy has social anxiety too? How far would that bring his score down?

I focus completely on my arms and legs moving correctly so I probably look very stiff and mechanical myself.

FINE YOU WANNA HEAR MY VOICE YOU FAGGOTS? FINE, HERE YA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1504141829911s.jpg (125x111, 3K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0upkYSCvs3x
forgot to bost voice

I don't go by scores. If I like the guys personality and he is cute to me I can overlook it. If he isn't either of those things I will not make an effort because I can't stand people with rotton personality hot or not.

Kys

I like to assume all fembot posters are /cgl/ freaks

Attached: a2770d_5028537.jpg (2092x1586, 406K)

Wtf I love fembots now. I really do.

I make more money than mummy though.

ITS NOT FAIR I WANNA BE CHAD ITS NOT FAIR I WANNA BE CHAD ITS NOT FAIR I WANNA BE CHAD ITS NOT FAIR I WANNA BE CHAD ITS NOT FAIR I WANNA BE CHAD ITS NOT FAIR I WANNA BE CHAD ITS NOT FAIR I WANNA BE CHAD ITS NOT FAIR I WANNA BE CHAD

I never was mentally stable to begin with....

I could probably be stacy but instead i want to be chad. mental illness is a bitch.

Just try to be your own person and not care about what Chad thinks. You'll be slightly more human overall

I want to fuck her. I'd give her a good banging with my large penises

>mfw natural 7.5 who has progressed to 8.5 and is pushing 9/10 from /sig/ and /skincare/
>can't socialize with normies because have absolutely nothing in common with them
>can't get a chad bf because no friends to hang out with and meet new people
I look good on the street, though. Lots of men drop spaghetti around me. But really I don't want a boyfriend, I want to reclaim Constantinople. tfw no chad crusader bf to slay muslims with.

What is /sig/ is this from lolcow or crystal cafe? I want to be a 9/10 too.