30+ Thread

30+ Thread - The sun is shining but I blacked out my windows (cos I work nightshifts at a supermarket) Edition

Seems like the 25+ threads are starting to succumb to the zoomers. Told you that it was a fixed timeline and the 25+ age limit should be increased year after year.

xx1

Attached: 30+.png (685x689, 8K)

I'm 34. 34 and on this fucking website. I'm an unemployed alcoholic who doesn't drive. I have no money in savings. A shit resume. No real skills. Haven't been laid in years. Fat fuck. Literal basement dweller. Nothing interests me anymore. Verbal skills have plummeted. Used to have lots of friends, now very few and they're getting tired of my bullshit. Depressed. Asperger's (un diagnosed) heart problems getting worse, schizophrenia getting worse every year. No family. Can't let go of regret and guilt from the past. I'm a conspiracy theorist with an absolutely horrifying worldview that maybe true to some degree or just paranoia either way it fucking sucks. Libido is damn near dead. I was hot and skinny and successful 10 years ago and it's all gone to shit.

An hero soon. Until then I will look for enough quarters to buy some bottom shelf vodka shooters.

At least you have some decent memories.

What are some of your theories?

My boss gave me a massive promotion yesterday, even though I didn't ask for it. He called me to his office and started praising me a lot, he said I have consistently been his best engineer. I've never missed a day of work and I don't go on vacation so he feels like I take my job more seriously than the others do. In reality its not that, its just I don't have a family or girlfriend like the others do. I went from a senior peon to a supervisor of the entire team. I'm not sure how to feel. Our old supervisor got fired for incompetence.

A lot of people on my team don't like this though because there's people who are older than me who feel cheated and who have worked here longer so they feel like they got shafted. A lot of people don't like me now. I'm not sure how to deal with this. I hate being the bad guy, I didn't even do anything except autistically do my job.

Attached: 1535723717264.png (1280x720, 842K)

A bunch of contradictory ones really. Not sure which one I'd point to as "truth". But one theory is that yes there is a cabal of "Elite" that basically view us as cattle. I don't know if they're Illuminati, joos, rich money dyansties, several competing groups, Satanists,you get the idea. But they utilize endless means of brainwashing and social engineering to keep us the way we are. That perhaps another group above the Elite harvest our negativity for some reason, like aliens or inter dimensional parasites, reptilians etc. And hell take away the spooky cults, the monsters, it's ultimately probably much more mundane. Just rich fucks keeping the majority of us under their thumbs for simple reasons: greed/power etc. I'm having a hard time explaining myself here, and these theories aren't anything new. Sometimes I think we're all in Hell and experience endless reincarnation either of this same life or progressively worse lives.

>Asperger's (undiagnosed)
Nigger GET DIAGNOSED. My life improved significantly after i had my autism diagnosed. Depending on where you live you can get all kinds of help.

You should be happy user, fuck those guys. They're just jealous.

Another theory is that the super rich elite are planning on literally leaving Earth, leaving us vermin here to rot. Or perhaps Mother Nature hates us and is about to do a big Culling. Maybe they really are going to push for a Globalist prison planet type thing, or communism or bla bla bla. But the one I keep coming back to is that there's some entities/things from *somewhere* that live on our negativity and suffering and it's in the elites interest to keep us in varying states of it. Maybe we're just some stupid lab experiment or simulation or hologram or bla bla bla. Maybe there's some cosmic/spiritual force that judges whether or not we have "progressed" spiritually but even if that's true than there really is no TRUE free will ever.

It's not really a good idea to be sucked into a dark vortex of conspiracies, especially competing ones. You're not in a great position to handle it.

>My boss gave me a massive promotion yesterday
What do you do for a living?

True. Makes everything so much worse.

What year did board meetups stop being a thing?

Bump 558

DOn't die on me thread. Come on.

Bumping 619

Well they are trying to get rid of dumb people for one. Even to work at a supermarket now you have to pass a psychometric test. This invalidates anyone under 100 IQ. Rent prices are fixed to go up and up too so it's impossible to live. This is all to prevent women from coupling with men (Hypergamy) Once they get rid of this strata they will work on the next.

Anyone here feel like they're too dumb to get a real job? Since the age of 18 I have worked as a bus boy, waiter, bartender, store clerk, stock boy and back to a waiter. I'm 31 and I feel like this is how my life will end. I tried going to school but I switched my major like times and I also failed/dropped a lot of classes. I just ended u dropping out towards the end. I also tried to teach myself code and basic IT shit, but that also didn't work out well. I'm not fit mentally or physically so the army is not an option for me. Plus I think I'm too old for it anyways. And trade school doesn't really sound too appealing to me.

Fucking hell guys. I wish I could just figure out what I wanted to do. I fucking hate my job and I feel like killing myself every night.

Attached: ithurtstolive.jpg (600x468, 37K)

All the time, what's real funny is that I fucked myself getting a degree.

Did you do an IQ test. Know ur Mbti profile.

What's your plan now though?

Has anyone else just completely given up with women?
I used to understand "tfwngf" and it was a good meme because it was true and you could really feel it along with other people. It's a very specific feel normalfags would probably never experience and that's why it's special.
But I don't even feel it any more. I see pictures of cute girls and think "Gee I wonder how badly she could fuck up my life?"
I haven't been interested in a woman in years. Get me a woman who doesn't have shitty cartoon tattoos and whose hobby isn't selfies and clubbing and you might get my interest but I haven't met a woman like that in over 1000 days so they must either be SSS+ rank rare or not exist.
But the thing is I just don't care. I'm happy by myself.

Attached: arino.png (640x480, 259K)

>Get me a woman who doesn't have shitty cartoon tattoos and whose hobby isn't selfies and clubbing and you might get my interest but I haven't met a woman like that in over 1000 days so they must either be SSS+ rank rare or not exist.

What is bullshit caricature of a woman do sour grape anons keep coming up with?

I mean, I know why I've been single and nogf for all my life. Are you sure you're not half the stated age of the thread?

how did it go downhill from 10 years ago, plz tell

im the same. 30 years old, 31 in november.
have gone for long 2-3 year stretches with no physical human touch. (please fuck off with the NORMIE BOOMER bullshit, this thread is for adults)

just had a miserable dating experience--actually it was 6 months ago now and ive barely recovered--and am in monk mode.

i've been reading up more on buddhism and delving into zen and working with my therapist and am entertaining a few bleak conclusions at the moment. i'm bored so let me enumerate them.

1. modern women for the most part are essentially a different species. it is actually relaxing and comforting to begin thinking this way. i walked by a cute coworkers desk the other day and saw that she had a chat window open, she was literally chatting to 20 or more people at once. this level of hyper-socializing (i assume many were guys and beta orbiters) and this level of interaction with the world is something i have never had and could never dream of having. i don't even want it. women are obsessed with attention, they are obsessed with gossip and drama, and mostly they are obsessed with chasing the chads and stringing along the beta orbiters.

2. in the past 20 or maybe 30 years women have literally become the alpha males of the dating scene. they choose us. we have almost no real rights or privileges in the dating scene anymore. they don't need us anymore, period. this has been rehashed on Jow Forums many times but it bears repeating. the funny part is that they don't know what to DO with it. they are the alpha males and calling all the romantic shots and for about 10 years they just ride the cock carousel, like an addict seeking his next hit. it's not making anyone happy, i don't think, least of all them, but they can't stop.

3. the jawline meme is absolutely true. i'm not a jawlet but it's a good example of how even the LITTLEST thing will trigger a woman with even a shred of attractiveness and self-esteem to view you as a peasant in her eyes.

>Haven't been laid in years
Fuck off stupid faggot failed normie

4. the way out is something quite like buddhism. it is a reduction of the sex drive (antidepressants can help, as can physical exercise and avoiding alcohol, in my opinion), it is the cultivation of serious passions outside of dating, it is reducing attachment to the idea of sex and love as anything more than an addiction similar to heroin. it is about having good male friends, and maybe a dog. i'm not talking MGTOW, not at all. i'm just talking about ways to keep your sanity during the very very long dry spells, and ways to keep your mind from tricking you into flirting even mildly with that cute girl, or downloading Tinder again.

5. acceptance of the situation is paramount. you are one human in a Western civilization of about a billion people. you are not going to change anything. period. watch the situation develop around you, watch the thots start to turn 33 and 35 still on Bumble every weekend. watch the marriages deteriorate. watch the single mom coworkers ask if its okay to bring their half-nigger kid in for the day cuz they cant find child care.

5. stay sane. sanity is of vital importance. do what you need to do. seek therapy, get on meds, attend AA, go to church, get closer with your family. this is a war, it really is a war, and like many wars it can kill people and maim people, i'm talking quite literally. just keep your head down and stay alive.

he's right tho, his assessment of the dating pool isn't inaccurate

thank you for your cogent analysis of the situation and astute, well-phrased contribution to this discussion

>zoomer incel talk

Please go to the 25+ thread

can you elaborate, im open to positions other than my own

Same until a few years ago. Did the waiter, janitor, dishwasher thing until 28 then got a job doing data entry, took the free Microsoft exams at my local library to be certified in Excel and Access, worked my way into a nonprofit doing super entry level basic database shit for minimum wage with most of it unpaid, picked up SQL on the job, eventually after 2 years got hired as junior database admin at an actual company earning $50k salary, and now at the age of 36 without any education except a GED and some community college classes I'm making $89k. You need to look for jobs that give you some actual skills and tech is where the money's at.

just become a truck driver it is not that hard and the pay is decent

Most of your points sound exactly like usual zoomer incel talking points.

Wow.
That actually sounds like actionable advice.

Yep, the prodigy were one heck of a band,huh?

Attached: 2015PRODIGY_EM_4_050515.hero_-920x515.jpg (920x515, 117K)

Excellent comment
>U SOUND DUMB!
And he calls other people underage

>tfw 37
>all the early 30's posters just seem young to me
This ride just keeps getting more unpleasant

Attached: 1428423174397.jpg (666x636, 99K)

I always found it odd that they got airplay on rock channels when they sounded very jungle/dnb influenced.

But it's true, all of your points are assumptions on other people.

Me too lol. I have given up hope so it's hard to empathize. Trying to get to not caring level, hopefully by 40.

>37
Aren't you a different breed to the early millennial losers? I mean, you must have had DnD with actual turbo-autists rather than the hipsters and new gen geeks?

>you must have had DnD with actual turbo-autists
Never actually played DnD, always wanted to, could never make it happen for some reason. I remember when I was about 11 or 12, a bunch of guys at my school went FUCKING NUTS for Lord of the Rings. This was obviously long before the movies. If anyone was going to play DnD it would've been us guys. They were all perfectly normal, turbo normies actually.

im old, my life is Pure SHIT, i work a job that kids with high school diplomas do. And they roll their eyes at me, like Why s the Old Man with a college degree doin this?

no money, blew my best chance to retire when i blew off a chance to buy up bitcoins in 2010. Never had a gf, the aquaintances i had in the last decade, ALL GONE.

Started seriously debating offing myself. I basically try to think of an excuse to get through the day, to keep me going.

I'd give anything to have enough money to retire, and move someplace like Germany, where an ugly 2/10 like me has a sexual out let.

Mom the other day admits to me. "user, your life is kindah hard, maybe your father and me shouldnt of hooked up in the 1970's"

geeeeeeeeeee , YA Think

i got down to the very bottom. The whole thing is so fucking stupid. I dont even tell people
about it anymore

completely gave up at age 23, after one too many nuclear rejections. If you re so ugly you cant get a date, dont torture yourself

>tfw you wanted to get into D&D, the guys in D&D thought you were such an ugly dork even they didnt want to hang out with you

>and move someplace like Germany, where an ugly 2/10 like me has a sexual out let.
Why Germany of all places?
> "user, your life is kindah hard, maybe your father and me shouldnt of hooked up in the 1970's"
She basically said that you'd be better of had you never been born. Your own mother said that. Mother's aren't supposed to say things like that. No wonder you're a mess.

If you're implying that they didn't want to hang out with me, sorry, I gave the wrong impression. I was actually intensely close with those guys; it happened a lot when I was a kid, I'd have these real intense friendships that would eventually fade away. When I say they're normal, I mean there's no doubt these guys would give no shits about Lord of the Rings now, while I'm still into it. We were little boys doing little boy things.

legal hookers;

im old. She's done entertaining ideas im ever gonna have any success in life, any friends, ever have a gf. And, she knows im planning to off myself. When you get to my age, with my life. The pep talks are usually over with

>When you get to my age, with my life. The pep talks are usually over with
I'm 37, so I'm not so young. My mother goes out of her way to tell me nice things, to the point that it's disingenuous; it's annoying because I can never tell what she really thinks. I destroyed my life with alcohol though, I think she's just terrified something will set me off again.

>>Asperger's (undiagnosed)
Dickhead, you're missing out on free state money. Get it diagnosed ASAP

>37
You must be the oldest man on Jow Forums, surely?

>Mom the other day admits to me. "user, your life is kindah hard, maybe your father and me shouldnt of hooked up in the 1970's"

That's a really painfully honest admission. The fuck prompted it?

>This was obviously long before the movies. If anyone was going to play DnD it would've been us guys. They were all perfectly normal, turbo normies actually.
I meant, when you got to college or uni, there must have been games workshops and cons with actual turbo-autists. Us early millennial losers got by being trapped in the transitional void between the new gen geeks who merged into the mainstream and the old gen geeks who had a place for themselves.

she used to give me those Pep Talks, dont worry user, your lifes been hard but youll see one day soon you ll get X Y and Z

give it 3 years. Once you cross the 40 milestone Without having hit any of the thresh holds Normans were supposed to do in the previous 20+'ish years, Make A (ANY) friends, Go to a party, hold hands and Kiss and go out with someone you were attracted to, FOR FREE, Get a job that would lead to a decent real life. reality starts dawning in.

The Only thing really stopping me from offing myself, i have 4 or so elderly relatives i help who wouldnt last long if i wasnt around. I dont want that on my head on the way out,

I doubt it. Need I remind you that this is a zoomer free zone?

i've given up, now i unironically don't even find roasties attractive.

>I meant, when you got to college or uni,
>Implying i went to college
I wouldn't be here if I had higher education, that I'm sure of.
>there must have been games workshops and cons with actual turbo-autists
yeah, I guess so. I've literally never done anything "geeky" with other people as an adult. Tbqh sometimes I wander past the games workshop in town and have a look in. I'm not seeing the captain of the football team or Stacey there, they all look pretty fucking autistic to me. But I know what you're getting at, this whole Big Bang theory I'm such a geek you guise XDDD is definitely a new phenomenon.

36 here, carpenter for life, did the whole restaurant gig through college, AA in Math and love my job. Probably never make more than 50k a year but I have a house and full stomach. Dating a super feminist but apparently could care less about my trump voting ways cause I can fix shit. Dating is hard, but you have to learn from EVERY SINGLE DATE on why it goes good and why it went bad and fixing your ways will get you pussy. But it took a long time and I'm stubborn.

>Make A (ANY) friends, Go to a party, hold hands and Kiss and go out with someone you were attracted to, FOR FREE, Get a job that would lead to a decent real life. reality starts dawning in.
Feeling bad here, but I actually had a ton of friends and girls, especially in high school. It all turned to shit in my twenties, not long after my Dad killed himself. I started to drink heavily pretty much burnt every fucking bridge I possibly could. I haven't had a friend in well over ten years, and the last woman I fucked was a disgusting hamplanet probably five years ago, if that makes me more acceptable.
I think she's genuinely confused why I'm alone all the time; it's hard to make friends in your 30's and goddamn next to impossible to find a decent woman when you're a friendless loser working in a warehouse.

at least you had those happy memories from when you were young. When i was young i was the hideous ugly dork no one wanted to speak to, including teachers.

The worst part to me though, at current age, was the dude telling me in 2010 to buy and hold bitcoins, but i didnt know what it was and it sounded complicated. He's retired. Now, im working my shit job til i die.

I haven't met a woman in my age range that didn't have garbage tatoos in years

>The worst part to me though, at current age, was the dude telling me in 2010 to buy and hold bitcoins, but i didnt know what it was and it sounded complicated. He's retired. Now, im working my shit job til i die.
yeah, I'm in the same position now. Except I read about bitcoins online; I just thought it was too hard and probably bullshit. What country are you in?

Gonna post here because I'm halfway between 25 and 30 (27)

I'm an army officer in the airborne (British) brigade. Not going to be more specific than that because anonymity.

I have very little in savings.

I have a long term gf and I love her but I am getting annoyed that I don't have any time to just...do my own thing. All weekend I'm with her, all week I'm at work.

I don't want to lose her, but I don't want to lose all my time...I'm not sure if having a gf is worth it.

Especially because I live at work, I really feel as though I want my weekends to be "my time". But I just get no time to myself, no time alone anymore.

I don't know what I'm doing or what I want. I'm just seeing where life takes me. If it comes to having to move in with her or even buy a house with her, I'm not sure what I'll do...I'll never have my personal space then...

Unless your experience has been that a large portion of women out in public have tattoos, are promiscuous, and are avid party goers. It's not like we come to this conclusion by ourselves. I literally hear women go on about how they're fucking so and so or are off to some party that is being paid for by some rich foreigner. Happens all the time.

Burgerland.

Dude was trying to do me a favor, was trying to shove a lottery ticket into my hand. Was one of my last aquaintances i had left fromt the last decade. Was like "user, here, i ll walk you through this, i m mining these, you can do it too." I dont even really remember what i was doing in 2010. Anyways. it sounded boring to mine what sounded like money for world of war craft. i was probably jerking off to some video game. Could of made a life for myself in Germany,

dude we've got people in their 80s here

>Probably never make more than 50k a year
you should try to become union here in canada a journeyman carpenter makes $37hour and can easily make over 100k with overtime

Attached: carpenter ccq.png (1920x1080, 443K)

Ever since I graduated all i've done is clean floors for big box stores and do housecleaning for old folks. I can understand this feel. It's pretty much bottom of the barrel, but it's about all I can do since I have no education, training, or college experience. I hate it. I want to die.

Attached: 9.png (1080x1820, 1.35M)

give cleaning shit 20 or so years. you think you hate life. You are only on the novice setting of hating life yet

I in Burgerland, I always wondered what union dues were. I make 23 plus free healthcare. What's union life like?

I honestly don't mind the cleaning of store floors. I can go into 'auto pilot' mode and 12 hours pass like it's nothing. It's the personal cleaning for old and disabled folks that I hate. Though, on the plus side when they ask me to sort their meds for them I get all the expired pain meds and xanax they don't want. Or just plain give me because they don't like how it makes them feel. Either way I get to scub toilets and baths by hand while opoid'd the fuck up.

>It's the personal cleaning for old and disabled folks that I hate.

How'd you get roped into that? anyways?

I will Never do residential. You are open to people accusing you of stealing, or fuck knows what else, its your word vs theirs. No fucking way.

I am open to cleaning up huge mansions or after banquets and shit. But so and so s house. no fuckin way

it cost me $30 a week in union dues,I make $28hour has a apprentice and I have insurance+pension plan

Union jobs are usually public contracts like bridges,hospitals,schools and other government properties so have to be skilled in concrete formwork and interior system/metal studs and drywall

Attached: dfsfsfd.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

My mom's health has deteriorated in recent years because of my dad's death. She's pretty fucked up, so she applied for some benefits unique to our area, and named me as her caregiver.

I understand your apprehension about doing that sort of work with strangers, I had them too. But, I tell them up front that I won't help them into the bath, that I won't ever see them naked, etc, so mostly I just read to them and cook meals for them honestly. They really just want someone to hang out with them, since most of their family is dead and their kids don't visit them, which I find honestly sad, because I visited my g-pa every chance I got.

But mostly I just do stuff for my mom, and fill in once in awhile for other people. I get a fair wage and since my mom had surgery a bit back I get more hours. It's not ideal, but it's better than being broke.

I live in Michigan, UP specifically, so I'm not sure if your state offers such services, but it won't hurt to look into it. Call DHS and see what they got to offer. I had to pass a rudimentary safety exam and background check and I was in. Might be good to look into it.

>But I know what you're getting at, this whole Big Bang theory I'm such a geek you guise XDDD is definitely a new phenomenon.

I used to think it was all "fake geeks" before but like some anons basically pointed out that the distinction between geek and fake geeks practically gone cos geek genre stuff no longer has that stigma and thanks to the increasing inter-connectivity geeks are able to find one another and through both of those build on their social skills like a regular person. And you'd be surprised at the types of people genuinely interested in geek shit.

The early millennial losers who didn't get on the geek train from before it became cool are basically fucked.

I am forever lamenting not going full autist when I had the chance. Now I'm not even a geek or anything. Just a walking bag of meat.

Waiters can make decent money. If you work at shitty restaurants, yeah it sucks. But at good places in decent-sized cities, you can make a good living.

Sounds like a normie problem f a m.

I mean, dude, I have zero female presence in my life and it's like a big gaping hole that's becoming evermore apparent.

Either let her go and find someone more in tune with you or suck it up.

nah i like office buildings too much. If i had to pick. What fucks commercial cleaning is anything that involves cleaning a warehouse/industrial.

I feel for elderly people. i have 4 elderly relatives i keep an eye on. But im not getting stuck watching elderly strangers. Eventually one will swear you stole something they pawned or gave away 20 years ago cause they dont remember it.

>Waiters can make decent money.

maybe if you re attractive

>29, just started my junior year of college
>Education major, won't make money but I enjoy teaching and helping people
>Started practicum this week, really enjoyed working with the kids - even the ones with special needs
>For the first time in a long time feeling hopeful

Attached: 1533880220072.jpg (328x329, 18K)

I'm met plenty of uggo, old and/or fat waitrons. If you're competent and hardworking, you can make money.

>tfw had some workmen over to install internet connection
>Suddenly realise I can't find my wallet, audibly say "Fuck, I can't find my wallet"
>both men roll their eyes and look at each other as if to say "here we go"
I really coudn't find my wallet, it didn't even occur to me think that they stole it. I hate when I become the meme.

All my friends and former friends have families, careers, SO's, social lives, hobbies, meet responsibilities, go on road trips/travel. I'm not jealous of any of these particular things. I am just jealous that they seem happy period. None of the "adult" things I'm supposed to be doing and have done in the past ever brought me any joy or feeling of accomplishment or pride. The only reason I fret my current shitty life situation is it's heading towards homelessness and i'm already an alcoholic. I know the things i need to do, hell I know I could man up and do them despite how hard it's going to be at this point, I just don't fucking care. It all seems so boring, so vapid, so socially engineered. And none of the stupid time wasters or hedonism brings me any joy. Creativity has flat lined. Only the booze brings any peace or relief and even that isn't always guaranteed and obviously the effects of heavy alcohol abuse is starting to catch up to me physically and mentally, thus a whole new set of problems on top of my current shit.

I started working on a construction site last week after being a NEET for a long time and I hate it so much.

I don't know how people do this every day. 10 hours of work, with an hour travelling each way, and I feel like I spend my entire day at work. The work isn't too bad, but it's exhausting and I hate the atmosphere at work because it's painfully obvious I'm way more anti-social than everyone else there. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up for.

Attached: 1535411355332.png (640x480, 305K)

You might find an interesting colleague or two. I mean, these days I find that conversation is something that fulfils me rather than vidya or tv. Maybe it's cos I don't talk much to people but when I have a pleasant conversation with someone I feel pretty good for a little while.

>I've never missed a day of work and I don't go on vacation so he feels like I take my job more seriously than the others do.
good for you man, fuck them

>have gone for long 2-3 year stretches with no physical human touch
this is the new normal, thanks obama
but no, women are not the alphas. they are just that much more cut throat for the 20%

>i have 4 or so elderly relatives i help who wouldnt last long if i wasnt around. I dont want that on my head on the way out
at least you're still good to your family

why do you have a long term gf if you arent gonna strap her down?? when you piss her off you'll have all the time you could ever want, by yourself

what trade user-roboto?

Maybe, but I think I just need to jump into that comfy asocial night shift security work that gets memed a lot on here.

>what trade user-roboto?
General labouring, basically just going up and down each floor of an apartment building and cleaning up industrial waste. Like 70% of the day I'm just carrying around a broom and a shovel sweeping up stuff.

>General labouring
well at least you got your foot in the door