Daily reminder: You CAN'T be a robot if you're white. Go away, failed normalfags, you have no excuses

Daily reminder: You CAN'T be a robot if you're white. Go away, failed normalfags, you have no excuses.

Attached: 1535824368252.png (993x793, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mymusclevideo.com/53889/tim-k-shower/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>every white guy looks like that

>tfw im left, but with gyno and curvier thighs
how can i expect a girl to want me? its over bros

lmfao chink guys are pathetic

he has no balls wow

>73% European, 15% Negroid, 12% Amerindian
>22 year old khv with no friends
>Going to die a virgin

It's not fair.

Attached: 1534716731929.jpg (674x960, 85K)

Daily reminder : You CAN'T be a robot if you're Asian. Go away, failed chinks, you have no excuses.

it's easy when you cherry pick

Attached: HSaoLO4.jpg (608x1000, 46K)

Hey japanese men are at a disadvantage. Their country got nuked twice and live on an otherwise isolated island. What do you think gonna happen? Tom Hanks lived on an island for 5 years and he started talking to a ball.

>shit beard

heheheh!

You could've just said you're American

Thinking that robothood is about physical genetics is a normalfag mistake. It's defined by a mind and personality that makes one incompatible with normalfag culture and life. If you miraculously had a gf fall in your lap and think you're cute, and this cured all of your "robot" traits and difficulties, you were always a normal. Just a lazy one.

White guys on average are more masculine and desired, especially by Asian women, as evidenced by all the stuff said in the WMAF threads.

>Digit ratio of .980

They're more feminine than Asian men
Asian women just buy into the shit white people say about Asian men.

Women want the best

>muh x% this x% that
This is why we yuropoors bully you

Short, thin, small frame, feminine facial structure and small features, sparse facial and body hair, small genitals
Nobody is more feminine than Asian men dude.

>It's defined by a mind and personality that makes one incompatible with normalfag culture and life
But this is usually caused by physical defects. A lot of people are excluded and become alienated with normalfag life because they're bullied for their looks or height or whatever.

become a trap faggot, seriously. if you can't get a girl, become the girl

>Short
That's not a matter of masculinity.
It's a matter of race
>Thin
That's true, but Asian men can easily change their weight if they want to
>Small frame
If they sit at a desk all day, but they're capable of building quite a large body like all other races
>Feminine facial structure, small features
The same can be said about the white male
>Sparse facial and body hair
That's true, but irrelevant. Negroes have the same thing going on
>Small genitals
High testosterone in their blood despite genital size. Blacks have the largest genitals, but the highest estrogen in their blood of all races.

>tfw white but look like the guy on the left.

Attached: 1534874683685.jpg (755x600, 89K)

Daily reminder: You CAN'T be a robot if you're made of flesh and blood. Go away you failed sacks of meat, you have no excuses.

Attached: BAF65DDF-178F-42AA-97D1-28BBE2E31AF3.jpg (3000x2239, 250K)

>That's not a matter of masculinity.
>It's a matter of race

it's both actually.

>If they sit at a desk all day, but they're capable of building quite a large body like all other races

sure, by default they are smaller

>The same can be said about the white male

asian men tend to look more feminine on average, have more baby-faces, and significantly more trouble growing beards

>That's true, but irrelevant. Negroes have the same thing going on

not irrelevant. body hair is a masculine trait. and sure, negroes have less too, but they're very undesirable for much larger reasons than that

>High testosterone in their blood despite genital size. Blacks have the largest genitals, but the highest estrogen in their blood of all races.

okay? this doesn't change the fact that asians tend to have microdicks on average compared to whites

whats a microdick in this age? curious

anything under 6x5.5

But Asian women are, by default, shorter to compensate for this. The races aren't intended to intermingle

>By default they're smaller

That's true, but the world we live in isn't the default way of existence either

>Asian men look more feminine

They really don't. I've seen them in real life.
They look as feminine as Mestizos

>Body hair is a masculine trait

No it's not. It's a racial trait.
The hairiest race is Northern European, but Northern Europeans are arguably less masculine than North Africans (who are less hairy).

>Implying penis size matters when DNA cranks your testosterone production

Short and fat.
That's about it

Yea, totaly forget that Im small by asian women standards, have nonexistant social skills, gyno, bad eyes, bad skin and generaly fucked up proportions.

are we measuring from our asscracks?

I'm so ugly they've skipped me in every /s0c rate thread since 2013.

Seriously.

Not even insults.

And I rate others too, I'm not just expecting free comments.

It's actually kind of sad because at least with a low rating I'd get some attention to my general existence.

I'm also overweight, short, hairy, disabled, mentally ill, on welfare and I have no close friends or family.

The only positives are that I lack a criminal record and I'm not a pervert in the extreme sense.

Also I'm old (30s).

Doesn't matter. If there was an Asian version of you, he'd be less desirable.

I'd FUCK an Asian man with my BLACK cock

feels good to be yellow. stay jealous, inferior bois.

Yea, maybe at least I would be good at maths.
But I am repulsive for women on a level where any more would not make a difference.

I doubt being a certain race really is the cause of robots' problems. Basically this

3 inches and below is scientifically a micropenis.

I would ravage the asian guy in your pic. I want to fuck his butt RIGHT NOW

I just like to point out that by this point I'm also being ignored by /r9k as well
so yall need to be greatful

just transition, you're already like 80% of the way there.

stop, Jow Forums we all know how much you wish you were a white chad instead of getting pissed off at asian men yet want a asian GF

what makes you superior again? Whites have bin dominating you for over 500 years now. Stay mad narrow eyed dog eating freak.

Attached: 1514911814510.png (1237x1017, 108K)

who gets mad at Asian men and for what exactly?

Austria Hungary didnt exist in 1950.

im superior because i dont subscribe to race-group think. you on the otherhand, i would be surprised if your iq went above room temperature.

>i would be surprised if your iq went above room temperature

come back once you're able to form a non ad hominem argument.

the graph starts in 1400, it's included as one country for simplification since it's very hard to decide which inventions where from what country before they split.

this isnt an argument, as ive said i dont subscribe to group-think race identity. you on the other hand do, a sure tale sign of a brainlet.

every "invention" and advancement you post, you had nothing to do with them, not anymore than anyone else here. you cling to race identity and look for arguments simply because you were born into that race. other than that you have nothing to do with it.

>he doesn't believe race plays a role

culture is the flower, race the seed.

It never had to be like this, but whites are becoming a minority in their own countries. Race identity is our only way to survive.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

You are on crack if you think Asian men aren't more effeminate. That or obviously disingenuous.

He's just an Asian in denial. It's better to ignore him.

Who is that guy on the right? Goddamn I wanna suck

thats a very cute little rhyme. ok maybe your iq is slightly higher than room temperature, best i can do. again you CLING to race identity like a leech. do you contribute anything to the white race? didnt think so

if you use your race and cite all the accomplishment of your race and use this as basis for your own personal status, you are implying that all whites are equal and THAT is definitely not the case. so yeah youre not the guy on the right.

>loser robot is so pathetic he has to live vicariously through his race and the accomplishments of people he never knew

>thats a very cute little rhyme. ok maybe your iq is slightly higher than room temperature

still not an argument, I'll wait though.

>do you contribute anything to the white race? didnt think so

You're just making assumptions here user. For all you know I'm a doctor. You once again seem to have no arguments at all. Besides, it's about averages.

Attached: 1510331015881.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

its not about averages. its not about race. its about you hiding behind the accomplishments of others like some parasite. i doubt youre a doctor or anyone important. and you wont bother to prove otherwise.

"its not about averages. its not about race"

Says who? You? So averages don't matter?

Ok sure, let's test this. Let's say there are two races, one with an average iq of 50, and another with an average iq of 250. According to you they're both equal since some of the race with the average iq of 50 are just as smart as the 250 iq race. This is your logic taken to a different scale. See how retarded that sounds? Ofcourse not.

>its about you hiding behind the accomplishments of others like some parasite

hur dur stating facts about the acomplishements of your race makes you a leeching parasite hur duuuur

hahahaha

>i doubt youre a doctor or anyone important

I don't care what you think, like at all.

holy fuck dude, you're just embaressing to watch. Do you really not see how much of a fucking moron you are?

lets not. because i didnt read that butthurt trash you just spewed. yeah "averages" you can hide behind, just like the guy in the op youre hiding behind. then you claim "averages" like youre all that and that kind of "average". youre a parasite on the white race, on their accomplishments and now you wanna jump ship and be a parasite an asian woman. thats just what you are. a parasite that needs a host.

>girl calls others parasites
that's rich, don't pretend your endgoal in life isn't to be supported by a man. calling others a leech to hide that you're a leech, gd that's a roasty move.

did i blow your cover? no "averages" or graphs of other people you can post for your argument to represent "white people" when the only person you rep is you? it sure is nice having all those accomplishments to hide behind like you had a hand in any of it.

nice one. looks like your brain is fucking toast, room temperature.

just get the fuck out roasty, everything you do is subversive and disgusting. not the user you were arguing with.

>roasty

your brain is fried by a superior human, shit brains.

are you trying to imply you're not a femanon right now? kek

>implying all asian men look feminine and it's not just the east asians.
As a curry I can tell you I am the least feminine looking thing on this board

>lets not

ofcourse you'll say that, it completely destroys your argument

>because i didnt read that butthurt trash you just spewed

hahahahahahahah

refusing the read the argument

/argument I've won

See ya later roastie, I'm done checking this thread, you literally just admitted I won. Thanks.

and youre the one nit picking and disregarding the meat of my post. believe what you want, fine with me. you won alright, you win the crown for biggest retard.

we don't mean you to start with, pajeet. you don't count as Asian. don't worry, you still have teeny peens tho

nah thats white bois on this board. they have to save and post chads dick LOL

dang this a toasted roasty

dang this brainlet cant process beyond 1 plus 1. the answer is pudding

Post a pic of yourself on a rate me thread, link it and I'll rate you.

>narrow hips
>curvy thighs
>bitch tits
Its over for you, user. Sorry.

They unironically think they're opressed

Attached: IMG_1846.jpg (544x466, 45K)

Now I want to see what you look like

now if only we had a definition of "significant figure"

>wanting to racemix

Attached: e3b.jpg (492x398, 28K)

if you know you're ugly, why post in a rate thread

Lmao have fun being wrong all the time

Attached: d75.png (998x875, 1.15M)

The white guys here sure want to.

*asian women too

the (((white guys))) post about it every day I'm sure
all women want to racemix and create drama/attention because they're cunts who need to be put in their place. once they're pregnant and have children they stop being such yappy cunts and learn to be motherly and caring, as to not offend her children and drive them towards suicide.

>he doesn't know what genetic and phenotype differences or context are

can't make this shit up, bros

finally I'm useful for something
mymusclevideo.com/53889/tim-k-shower/

post body
donoisdnoifsdnfosidnforiginall

>the (((white guys))) post about it every day I'm sure
It's not the Jews. Normal, white guys are desiring Asians more everyday.

>you don't count as asian
I know about phenotypes, but I'm still asian no matter what you say

Sure, I totally believe you dog, just go ahead and post your source so no one might think you're lying or whatever. Don't worry, I'm sure that once you post your scientific evidence everyone will be assured that you're not a filthy kike.

White men hate racemixing unless they're involved. The hypocrisy is blinding.

lol. practically no one looks at a pajeet and thinks of them as Asians.

do you even read? that user posted his disdain for a white male asian female relationship
sit down lil BOI *punches your teeth in with a right straight*

This, the fuck? Why does pajeet want to be seen as asian so badly? If anything people refer to them as Indian

just stop being a dumb shitskin lmao its simple

No man likes race mixing unless he's the one doing the mixing. Fixed

jealousy. they want to be associated with the high IQ meme that northeast asians have going

god imagine right's cock on left's bod. i love twinks with huge cocks

>high IQ
>shits in the street
what planet are they living on? Planet Poo?

>White guys on average are more masculine

>tfw White and have height, body size, face and general appearance of a young teenage boy
>Only penis is actually adult sized, but it's curved downward like a banana
>"lol just be White bro"

Attached: -.png (900x833, 649K)

hey. it was my best guess as to why. why else would a pajeet want to be seen as Asian?

India is in asia though, so that makes them asian

But I agreed with him :(

grug too angry to see straight

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 38K)