Would you like to live in Tokyo?

Would you like to live in Tokyo?

Attached: tokyo-aerial-from-above-sprawl.jpg (1200x900, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/06/01/japan-has-some-of-the-longest-working-hours-in-the-world-its-trying-to-change.html
youtube.com/watch?v=po8IPh64rVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That looks scary desu

I already do. Taking out a school loan to enroll in university here was worth it.

prob not. i like it here. i accept my gfless date refugee status

I'd rather choose Kyoto. It's the sweet spot between towns and country. Tokyo's way too busy and crowded for me

Yeah. Seems like a nice place to live, there's just so much there to see.

>overpopulation
>prices for living space
>fairly alien mentality of common people
>drudging work, not even counting ridiculous competition
Nope. Maybe visit, but definitely not live here.

Nah, but I'd like to visit Japan someday so I can hit up some arcades

Sure. The whole neon lit street aesthetic is really appealing, even though you probably couldn't see the stars due to light pollution.
And ramen. God I want authentic ramen so bad.

If I won the lottery or something then sure, but probably not for an extended amount of time considering I don't speak Japanese.

im white and don't speak japanese, so no

Yes I would like to live in a dirty crowded city

>dirty
They do a great job keeping it clean except for Akihabra. It's super gross there

If I could afford it and knew Japanese, sure. I've been there before, and it's a fun place to just wander around and take in. I probably might not want to live there forever though, since I'd always be a foreigner.

SURRROUNDED BY GOOKS!!!!!!

Not really. NYC is bad enough. Might be cleaner though

Almost any place is better than where I live now. So yes.

If I could speak Japanese then sure. But as of right now I only speak a the english

I'd like to visit it but I'm not sure about staying.

for study or as a NEET with money or working normal western hours for a western company based in Japan, or owning your own business, or other otherwise "good" job. Nightwalking around Tokyo would be maximum comfy.

Fuck working like the average Japanese, however

cnbc.com/2018/06/01/japan-has-some-of-the-longest-working-hours-in-the-world-its-trying-to-change.html

youtube.com/watch?v=po8IPh64rVM

Attached: 16931582321_f7e35622a6_h.jpg (1060x1600, 491K)

Definitely not. My 100k town already feels crowded to me

no, somewhere in Okinawa sounds good though, I don't like hot weather but it seems like that's where all the cool people in Japan live

Nah, I'd happily visit it, but the reality is that japan is for the japanese. Any robots, even white, while be an unwanted alien living there, and rightfully so. Stop falling for kike propaganda, and make your own home a better place than trying to run to some mythical holy land for whites where asian pussy is better or abundant (both wrong assumptions)

>youtube.com/watch?v=po8IPh64rVM [Remove]

I work 9 - 5 and feel like I hardly have any time to myself Japan is hellish

Nope. It's more overpopulated than most first world countries.

Yeah. My long term plan is to get transferred either there or zurich by work. They're both pretty sweet and I'm sure nice places to live if you have money.

Grim as hell

I enjoyed it last time I was there but I couldn't live there long term. The parks are all really nice

Attached: 20180616_161107.jpg (2160x2160, 1.83M)

Maybe on the edges of Tokyo but definitely not near the middle

maybe if i lived there my japanese e-bf wouldn't have ghosted me

I don't think so, I'm told that it isn't actually like living in an anime.