Thieves Deserve to Die

I've never felt that thieves deserve to live. If they're over 18 and they stole something then just kill them. Who disagrees?

Attached: thief.jpg (630x420, 108K)

I usually always steal a bike after a long night out with the boys, the streets are dangerous at that time of the night so its comfy getting home safely.

Attached: Peeppepp.png (1048x1196, 1.6M)

Nah just cut off their hands.

>out with friends

fuck off normie

>
Normie normie NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol
Chad property taker vs virgin r9k complainer

I agree only if they are bad enough thieves to get caught. If they are capable of getting away with their crimes without anyone knowing it was them let them keep it.
Dog eat dog world bitch.

fuck my bad meant to reply to

I bet you're a faggot "Toronto mans"

I think you should be able to legally kill a thief if you catch them in the act, but I don't think thieves should be executed for petty theft.

Attached: Pickpocket.webm (400x366, 1.79M)

No problem with thieves. Of course I need to make my belongings more secure. But robbers, the fuck you have to threaten human life for? That's unnecessary.

Petty thieves get treated like scum, meanwhile, the banks and mega-corporations steal your happiness and opportunities and they flourish.

lololol 11/10 video

Robbery with intent to kill or brandishing a deadly weapon deserves execution. Pickpockets or stealing a couple packs of MTG cards from Walmart should not be.

I know, unfortunately most brain dead normies call you a conspiracy theorist whenever you talk about the oppression of corporations

Robbery: execution
Burglary and pickpocketing: hand cut off
Shoplifting: jail-time and/or fines.

>being so dumb to get your things stolen

Deserved, ahahahaha

Kill thieves if it's worth more than 500 dollars.
250-499.99 should have ten years in jail
249.99-100 should be five years in jail
100 and less should be a year in jail

But things can have sentimental value, especially in context of burglaries.

We just need to bring back hammurabi's code.

petty thieves are going to be drug addicts 90% of the time. not sure about killing them but maybe their dealers instead

I'm about to start stealing I can't even afford a bike.

you value lifeless materials over the infinitely more interesting concept of life?
Your priorities are out of wack bro.

Sentimental value is difficult to apply. Perhaps if it's an heirloom that is over 50 years old that should also mean death, anything such as a ring will already be over 500 dollars anyways.

Yes, but they'd probably call it black genocide, so no use thinking about it.

*Not irony, tho.

Thieves are lifeless material.
Apart of life is attaining lifeless material and that lifeless material helps you gain true and textured relationships with real people.

Or maybe kill the system that creates drug dealers and addicts

Just crucify everyone desu.

OP HERE
A cure is the only thing that's effective until you have a means of preventing it.
Unfortunately, we don't really have the means to prevent it right now since no politicians seem to be willing to look at the Portuguese System of drugs.
People will still steal stuff though, and they should be killed for it.

Cut their hand.

Society and civilization are what uplifts us from the mere animal. To prey upon your fellow man is to forsake the compact of civilization, to reduce yourself to the level of a wild animal. When a wolf wanders into the village it must be killed, user.

got caught shoplifting on my birthday but managed to play it off as a mistake and the guard even wished me happy birthday and shook my hand. feels good

Attached: 1507449092072.jpg (713x611, 72K)

This is the best way that I've seen the justification of capital punishment explained. Nice job.

Fuck off purse-snatcher

I live in a nice neighborhood now, but used to live in a poorer one where cars on the street were frequently broken into. Burglaries are rare though cause lots of people keep guns in the house and our state doesn't prosecute if you shoot home invaders. I've been thinking about getting a gun though because lately the homeless tents have been getting closer to my neighborhood. They've started popping up in the parks nearby, where families take their kids to play. Everywhere these people go theft and squalor follows. They litter everywhere, not just trash but hazardous material too. Broken bottles and used needles. Unsurprisingly the ones most vehemently against the homeless are the stay at home moms. I know for a fact some of them conceal carry.

Nothing forces anyone to deal or use drugs, they choose to. The government bans the sale of the stuff but they do it anyway. They throw people in prison and they just go back to using once they get out. Hell a lot of them don't even stop on the inside thanks to prison drug smuggling.

Mass graves are cheaper to build than prisons and one bullet is cheaper than years' worth of meals.

if you cant protect whats yours it never belonged to you

Attached: 1534851760873.jpg (720x1000, 122K)

So, nothing belongs to anybody?

By this reasoning you can shoot shoplifters where they stand.

not im my country amerifat

Attached: 1524419134048.png (749x852, 15K)

>the system
Jesus, how old are you? What do you propose as an alternative?

Taffer.

Attached: 1532871298208.jpg (440x296, 36K)

I propose that we go back to how the Native Americans and Gazelles lived.

how does that make any sense, you should just be forced to work off the price and repay plus interest

End the unnecessary "war on drugs" there is no reason why the government should regulate what substances people can use. And by doing this they create drug dealers.

I kinda feel the same way. It should be like armed robbery, murder, abortion, rape, repeated assault, repeated theft, and repeated drug charges should be punished by death.

You're traumatizing somebody by stealing things and ruining their illusion of security which is necessary for a stable society. Kill them.

I enjoyed shoplifting tho. Who cares when you steal from jew supermarkets and shit
Things I stole:
>like 6 snickers in total
>a cheap perfume
>face cream
>a dog toy

I found myself thinking about electronics but that's stealing expensive shit and I don't want to get in trouble

Would you steal a gf?

Attached: 4008d2d0e7a80e4b83162fb09150fc7a4ecf79838a1ad8afcd59dd272a0e2e31.jpg (625x625, 66K)

stealing makes people secure their things better in the future, so thiefs are doing them a favor.

Would anyone who doesn't think they deserve death be willing to publicly debate me on this topic? This particular topic interests me very, very much and I'm almost positive no one would get past any of my points, but I don't want to waste them on this site. I want to do my side a service and get it exposure by putting it to the test of someone who really believes they should live.

So, any takers on a public debate?

Attached: 1535302701677.jpg (1352x2123, 946K)

>Nah just cut off their hands.
better yet, just cut off their fingers and lever their thumbs, this way they'll constantly be reminded of all the things they used to be able to hold properly whenever they struggle to hold an object.

If you can't protect your life, it never belonged to you :)

Typical arab

I would just burn the entire underside of their hands

The world is good for theives. Therefore the universe supports thievery in the world. You are going against the nature of the universe and God by going against thievery. You will get frustrated over and over until you accept thievery is what God allows and wants.

Adding to this: I steal every "safe" opportunity I get.

I agree. Kill all criminals. Period.

Any argument that relies on "d univers feels" or "muh sky dad" is a bad one.