When exactly did NASA become cool among millennials?

When exactly did NASA become cool among millennials?

Attached: 1510755820086.jpg (720x960, 158K)

>lol i fuckin love science!
that's why

its logo's colors are pretty dope and the concept of like "woah dude space" interests millenials

because neil degrasse tyson

I have no idea. The house I grew up in was in a NASA type movie and I never even watched it.

The moon landing was faked, how can anybody deny this in the current year knowing what we know now?

Don't know about millennials and hwhat not, but it is a pretty aesthetic insignia

flat earther detected
WE WUZ PLANETS AN SHIET

Vaporwave aesthetic. The NASA insignia hasn't changed since its inception in 1959, so there's a retro appeal to it

What is this? I have a poster in my basement that says "in the beginning we was planets" and it's been there since before I was born in the late 80s. Is this a quote from a show or something?

What movie, user?
novel groundbreaking original

Do you mean cool, or someday if I get born into the right family I can have the right circumstances to go to school and not get bullied to death so I can have a normal functional job that pays my bills enough I can start to plan a family so I can maybe have one of my own instead of having to live with a bunch of people that can do that and have luxury goods the entire time?

Recognizable brand makes for a good shirt

WE WUZ STARS N SHEIT

Would nut all over her face

Dude, space man lmao

Attached: 1418007408263.png (944x655, 936K)

It's the equivalent of girls wearing rock t-shirts such as guns n roses, nirvana, led zeppelin, but they don't listen to the music. It's an aesthetic for them, like the other user said they just like the colours, logo, and topic of "with, space and stuff". They have zero legitimate interest in anything nasa related, let alone space exploration and astronomy.

You are now aware of how much plaque she has on her tongue

From the handful of times I've gone to 3 different malls in the last year,there are ALWAYS Nasa T shirts. ALWAYS. They are very convenient for the normies. They are not trying to find it. They see it right in front of them and get it. Other than that, it's not popular among normies. Only the occasional exception of Elon doing something on media to promote stuff will they care.

99% of normies don't even know about the theory of white holes. Yes, white holes, the opposite of black holes: spew out matter infinitely. Google it.

Attached: article-2092514-117A3217000005DC-711_968x584.jpg (968x584, 61K)

It's basically the other end of a "wormhole"?

I thought black holes just condense all the matter into a extremely dense ball instead of it just getting sucked out of existence

My cousins works for NASA and he's a little faggot.
Fuck you Vishal.

TV series like Young Sheldon, scrubs, and other shows involving super smart shit have been propping around a lot. Creating a "love" 4 science

Flat earther reality denier on my scope too. BTW, reality CAN BE DENIED but only up to a point. Reality CAN be the business end of a sledgehammer.

Space is popular right now because of all the companies try to to get there

My sources say that the luciferian cabal has chosen to push their agenda through social media using unwitting NASA thots. Disclosure is at hand

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 33K)

NASA was always cool for everyone of all ages at all times

There's literally a mirror on the moon we put there so we can measure the distance away from the moon with lasers. Look up "lunar retroflector".

While in my compsci degree I did my work placement at a Radio Telescope facility.

They do tours there and this is the exact kind of faggot I had to deal with when I wasn't fixing baby problems for the desk clerks.

They know nothing about anything beyond their chosen major; typically art/english etc.

I want to irradiate them until they die.

Attached: 0082.png (327x284, 139K)

it's cool among girls because they only think visually so they think they can look smart. they also love the shit out of their college sweatshirts.

white holes are a mathematical convenience. They dont actually exist.

it's not a ball user, it's a singularity, black holes don't have any physical form, not one we can see atleast (they're 4-d, we can only percieve 3-d without looking extremely far away)

Space was always cool, the question is why are people noticing it now?

I think there's a growing general interest in nerd shit, which rises naturally from the reality that nerd shit is better than normie shit.

thread /threaded

The moon landing being faked doesn't mean we still haven't been there, moron.