Why don't black people have a real, respectable culture????

>Why don't black people have a real, respectable culture????
Do people who ask that just don't know shit about history? and I don't just mean awareness of slavery and Jim Crowe shit but any other time in history when a population was displaced, made lesser and torn away from anything resembling a real community for centuries. Do you really expect all of that damage to go away in a couple of decades because a bill was passed?

That culture is completely fucked and basically nothing is going to fix it in the near future.

Attached: Cruelties-of-Slavery-Pt.1-e1500229449582[1].jpg (758x499, 152K)

Then I guess we need to enslave you again and send you back to Africa. Sell you to the warlords and kings that sold you out in the first place.

Many if not most original and exciting American cultural developments are based on the fusion of black American folk culture, white American folk culture, and European "high" culture.

>american black people are the only black people
you know, the abundance of tribes and cultures throughout any single sub-saharan country alone would be enough to completely disprove the whole "do black people have a real, respectable culture?"

Not an argument nigger user, blacks had no culture to speak of when Europeans arrived and they haven't had one after. To say they magically would have created one about 1500 years after most other races already had functioning society's is a very foolish way to look at things.

Never build any 2 story building.
Average iq of 68.
Never invented the wheel

Sorry user, you're just a subhuman, that's about it.

Attached: 1512405825205.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

Ah yes, the beautiful culture of banging sticks and stones and eating each other alive.

>blacks had no culture to speak of when Europeans arrived
>your culture isn't like my culture so it isn't a real culture
Fuck off dude, if the romans didn't invade your people then your people would be in a similar situation.

>Ah yes, the beautiful culture of banging sticks and stones and eating each other alive.
>hey look at me, I can prove that I'm the most ignorant.

t. nigger
Not an argument nigger

Attached: 1435857323369.jpg (400x300, 25K)

And where do I claim I'm a northern European? O right, I don't. Fuck off.

Besides, whites in Western europe where already more advanced then sub Saharan Africans. Having invented the wheel and metal forging themselves.

This also doesn't adress the subhuman iq niggers posses.

Attached: 1513260718716.jpg (1120x2500, 1.65M)

>Sub-Saharan Africa was invaded by Romans
>what.jpeg

No you moron he's talking about Western Europeans.

I'm sorry your brain can't think above a 4th grade level, hopefully you'll find help soon

They have a bunch of cultures in Africa and the West Indies, its only the american/european/canadian/australian apes who have BE A CRIMINAL ASSHOLE AS LONG AS YOU CAN the culture.

not an arumgent. Come back once you're mature enough to try a non ad hominem one.

Attached: 1512405656544.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

Okay wait
1. You saved that picture as a gif
2. Anyone who posts such blatant, misinformed, racist "facts" unironically loses the basic respect I give humans.
3. >Complains about guy calling him retarded when being retarded
>Insults entire race of people because nigger
Keep posting misleading pictures bro they really help me out

>You saved that picture as a gif

So?

>unironically loses the basic respect I give humans.

I really, really couldn't care less who a nigger gives respect.

>Complains about guy calling him retarded when being retarded

Not an argument

>Keep posting misleading pictures bro they really help me out

"misleading"

They're all facts with cited scources. Holy fuck you're in denail about being a subhuman.

There's plenty of black culture, at least for slave descendants. Whatever cultures their African-born forefathers had was torn away by the whips of the white man, but it was replaced in part by the forced indoctrination into Southern culture and replaced in majority by black people themselves in the subsequent centuries, both under slavery and during free periods. Just because they were enslaved didn't mean they had no culture, the black American is more resilient than that.

What's weird is looking back and realizing that black people had stronger families and communities under Jim Crow than they have today.

Bro you do realize there have been African kingdoms in the past correct. They were not exactly like European ones but they were definitely accomplished. They also had shit tons of art mythos and trading areas. This is like 7th grade information dude just search up the kingdoms of Africa Bennin and the kingdom of Ghana are ones I can name right now.
>Average iq of 68.
That is a blatant lie. In America it is closer to 80 and most other 1st world countries. Check your sources and Do not believe everything ((they)) tell you

Attached: CFF52BCB-F29A-4079-96B9-1BB89A352BD1.jpg (828x1000, 1.21M)

Your inability to self reflect may not be an argument against your ideas, but it isn't a trait that smart people posses :)
Also I'm not op so your continued racist comments literally have no affect other than making you look stupider
Not in the mood to go disprove your Gish galloped bullshit, any actually intelligent person with a few Google searches can find out the truth without me, and anyone incapable of doing that isn't worth my time
Not sure what you're so defensive about tho, wife leave you for that fabled BBC?

Africans had a head start on Europeans by approximately a couple thousand years, and they STILL never invented the wheel and used it to make their lives easier. Stop wasting your fucking time and energy defending their dumb asses OP.

I'm explaining black American culture, not Africans as a whole. It's worth noting that second generation Africans(children of African immigrants to the US) do much better in school and work than American blacks. You could argue that these people are upper class Africans(parents being able to afford to move), which may be true but it can't be ignored that these people are separated from the crab-in-a-bucket mentality and destructive culture of American blacks.

an average iq of a little below 80 is still terrible when you consider the average iq of whites is around 101. The African kingdoms you mentioned were also much less advanced then European and Asian empires at the time. Not really a great point for African superiority.

>Not in the mood to go disprove your Gish galloped bullshit

In other words, "I can't deny the evidence shown to me so I claim not to want it in the first place"

You just lost the argument, good job. I should thank you, it's about time I go to bed anyway.

Low iq
Invented bearly anything
12 percent of the US population 53 percent of the murders

fucking subhumans

See ya user.

Attached: 1523723378350.jpg (1000x822, 257K)

Ah shit if that's how you think my bad lemme go grab a bunch of pictures with bad data/anecdotal finds to prove my point.
Oh wait I'm not a child, you better get back to bed before mommy yells at you for being on the internet after 10.
I'm actually kinda curious tho, if blacks are so subhuman, what do you value so much in whites? What's your idea of your white culture? What should these mongrels do to better themselves?

>african civilization doesn't exist fucking subhumans
>so what if they exist they don't prove africans are superior
...good thing user wasn't trying to prove africans are the superior race