Is it sad/bad that you're an 18 year old kiss less virgin

Is it sad/bad that you're an 18 year old kiss less virgin

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg (550x500, 32K)

Nearly 21 year old KHHV here. It doesn't get any better.

32 year old kissless virgin here.

18 is not that bad.

just get a fucking hooker ffs

My penis barely works any more and all I ever wanted was love.

Get some TRT you basedboy faggot

why didnt you improve yourself to the point where you could be loved then? join the military find a hobby. read about philosophy and find a passion?

Don't fall for the personality meme, just work out until you are attractive and bang hookers.

That's when it starts to get weird. And every year you don't lose it, you are seen as weirder and weirder in the eyes of society. Past 21, you're fucked.

>why didnt you improve yourself to the point where you could be loved then?
I tried, but there' just something wrong with my personality that stopped me ever getting close to somebody.
Then when I was 28 I tried to kill myself by crashing my car. Obviously it didn't work, but now I'm partially disabled and in constant pain.
It's over for me now.

I'm not about to lose my virginity to some worn out whore. I'd rather die alone. I've never considered hookers and hopefully I never get that desperate. Gonna be 21 soon and I've already come to terms with the kind of person I am anyways.

yeah that can make you have some self worth but never fulfillment. seriously whats the point? whores are ultimately worthless. sex is something which can just be bought so it has no value other than the 20$ you can use to get it. love has actual value because it is something which cant be bought.

anyone can train their personality. get a coach even. you fucked up. oh well. lets move past it. what do you wanna with your life now?

>thots are better than hookers
L M A O
M
A
O

Attached: 1507249282795.jpg (480x685, 47K)

>what do you wanna with your life now?
I'm just passing time until I die.

If you start working out you can do that while being attractive

It's only sad if you make it sad, you don't have to worry about it, if you keep going on in life worrying about every little thing you won't be happy.
And that also means you won't be a relationship since unhappy/depressed people are way less attractive.

you're still a teenager user

come back when you're thirty

If it bothers you that much, make a tinder account and dont pass on anyone. Eventually you'll match with someone, and then you just need to lie about your sex life until you lose your virginity.

user, I can barely move one of my arms, one of my legs is basically useless, if I move even slightly during my sleep, the pain in my back will make me wake up screaming.
I can't work out.
It's not like I'm fat, since I don't eat much, but that barely matters at this point.

iam 21 and khv. girls always give me compliments and all that shit but nothing more.

Try 25, short, fat, ugly, poor and a 4 inch "Dick"

hookers dont count retard
>gif not related

Attached: 1469847499496_0.gif (332x263, 2M)

i can kinda put myself in your situation (not quite but somewhat, you're probably way worse off)
Im usally a normie - i work out, i have friends, girlfriends, not autistic, not socially inept but two weeks ago i hit my head and got a concussion. Though i can still function somewhat normally, i can do none of the things that make me happy and i've turned to shitposting on these boards, which i can only do for about 3 hours a day due to my concussion. And to be honest Im getting really depressed, more so by each day that passes and that fact that i'm aware of it makes it even worse. Im not sure what my point is, guess its just then keep being ugly LOOOOOOL

If she can't count then I can just pay her less