What is the most Chad thing you've done?

Attached: 1523530576067.webm (576x720, 1.46M)

your mom

Attached: 1523731256174s.jpg (249x249, 5K)

posting here

I tried to fight a redneck who attempted to hit me with his car and he ran off

My friend fancied this chick for like 2 years at college and was making moves at snail pace. I knew her as well and ended up fucking her when she stayed at my house for the end of year party. It split an entire friendship group apart but my friend married the chick I fucked. Is that "chad"?

no that's just being a bad friend

Nah, you're just a cunt.

in my defence she was an 8.5 and I'm a 5

that doesn't make it any better

Don't let them scold you too hard, people do dumb things. She was probably aware of the situation and still went with you. Doesn't seem like such a huge deal really.

i mean he was bragging about it lol. it's not like he was phrasing it as some mistake he made

Oh yeah, I didn't notice that. My bad

>In prison
>Someone tries to steal from me
>Suckerpunch him
>Get laid out
>Get back up and get laid out again
>x2
>Homies join in and he runs off
>Chase him down

kek. I am white, I swear.

>prison
>white
choose one

>who
>are
>u
>quoting
>?

nigga thats gay in 2018

I still don't understand this meme. Greentext has been used for things other than quoting for at least a decade now.

Idk what's so bad about this

In all seriousness I know it was a shitty thing to do, there were some contextual things that change it a little bit but I do regret it overall. I just posted it here because essentially cucking a guy is the stereotype of a "chad" thing to do

called a girl a nigger
the police had to hold me down

Imagine being this disconnected

The fuck is up with Canada? Is it that bad the the “FeelsPolice” gonna get uppity about a word that hurt someone’s feelies?

Shouted suck my balls at the top of my lungs at a public park(I got in trouble quickly)

Did a class project that was supposed to take 5 minutes and I confidently went on for 10 while sharing horrendous imagery from the First World War (was praised)

Punch a bully 3 times in a row as fast as I could and then literally kicked him up the ass and basically broke him cause he didn’t try shit from then on out.(never caught)

None of this is really chad-like, but damn it felt good.

Attached: C6F1080B-AAE2-40B7-87D3-7D542ACC2BCE.jpg (500x663, 64K)

Girl asked if I had a facebook account
I said
Not for you

nah it just means your women will always cheat on you in the future, karma

OH SHIT

Stolen valor old fagging