Just a reminder white men belong to Asian women, simple as...

Just a reminder white men belong to Asian women, simple as. Hate all you want jealous bitches but they are ours now and forever.

Attached: 09-09.jpg (600x400, 59K)

t. parasitic "white" bandwagoner

>caring about getting women
>putting pussy on a pedestal and thinking getting it is an accomplishment
>fixating on race and living vicariously through it instead of being an individual
Will you failed normalfags fuck off? Are there ANY robots left here?

whitebro with asian wife here. Stop making these threads. Let it die down and then see if AM/WF starts getting spammed again. If it does then carry on, if not then cease fire.

>white bitch jealous

Lol, funny isn't it? All the media propaganda yet your men choose us. Pathetic.

you dont support AMWF but you support the inverse? how not surprising, considering the two pairings dont interfere with each other.

>us

i refuse to believe youre a girl. girls arent this dumb

I do support the inverse. What are you talking about? I'm saying cool it with the racebait threads unless they start it first.

asian and white couples are extremely rare where I live and im from SoCal. The only reason they may be prevalant elsewhere is because they live in a densely populated Asian/white city, like SF or Irvine.

Liar, they're by far the most common interracial couple in the US.

>WMAF spammer finally exposed herself as an Asian woman
S A D!

Attached: 1488425892502.jpg (830x770, 98K)

oh the what, one thread in a week bothered you? one that i didnt make, dunno who did could have been a girl. versus what, 5-6 of these today? and how was that other thread bait, it got spammed with WMAF all the way down.

Im not the insecure one here dude. you have a wife and thats cool, but these other hot heads are just looking to start shit over race. its not a race bait, its not a discussion its just some white fags wanted to pretend like all these other white dudes are like them.

in fact you should hate these dudes because theyre the ones making you look bad and causing backlash.

is this the meme we're pushing now? White guys are spamming it, like with nearly everything else on this board.

holy shit thats so fucking sad. living with those bandwagoning non chad white boys musta infected her.

t. her white knight

Attached: 4AD5A7FE-F634-4809-AC67-7B63238383AD.jpg (640x640, 40K)

>oh the what, one thread in a week bothered you? one that i didnt make

When did I ever mention you? I'm talking about in general.

in general, those threads dont happen. and the one that did was spammed. and apparently its a nutcase asian girl too that surprises me because to be honest, i used to think better of them.

like why cant you all just be happy with each other? i dont think you can, thats why you make these threads, thats why some of your children go apeshit.

Really makes one ponder out loud

Attached: ponder.jpg (500x500, 93K)

>in general, those threads dont happen
really now?

>and apparently its a nutcase asian girl
You are actually an idiot.

Ok then where is my qt asian gf?

really. the one this morning was the first one in weeks. compared to what, the 5-6 alone today for WMAF? no im actually really smart and its fucking pathetic asian women cant get over asian men.

Any form of racial fetishization or discrimination will not be tolerated for much longer. Be wary.

>no im actually really smart and its fucking pathetic asian women cant get over asian men.

Alright this is actually pretty funny. Carry on with your lunacy. I'll be watching from the rafters.

It's funny that this triggers you

Attached: tumblr_nnl1h0ztGi1tck590o1_400.gif (308x236, 868K)

>white bitch jealous
>ignoring everything I said
God, failed normalfags are the worst scum on the earth. This board is fucking dead.

nope. ive seen that one before. and the fact that youre an asian woman is just so pathetic

>and the fact that youre an asian woman is just so pathetic
this is a pretty funny coping mechanism.

actually this is your coping mechanism. i dont think about you yet youre obsessed with me, see how that works? see ya asian girl

I wished Asian women wanted me unlike reality where no female wants a white male

>posts a SEA (I think)

you're doing this wrong, user. that doesn't work. no one cares about SEAs

oh gosh, gues I'll have to settle for white women, I thought at least some asian women were open to dating black men, but nooooooooooo

Attached: TariqTheMankoSmasher.jpg (614x590, 51K)

>asian girl making race bait to get attention

its devilish honestly. but youre too obsessed with asian guys, like you dont want any other women to have us.

youre probably uggo, if you were a qt you would have asian girls fawning over you
t. asian fembot

But I'm okay with that, I like Asian men. No one's jealous or angry.

As a white man, I'm okay with this.

>this is a pretty funny coping mechanism.
If you're a white male you are making this thread because you think white women are garbage for fucking niggers and not you so you're trying to jump on the asian train while acting like a nigger yourself
If you're an asian female you have very very little self respect and you're trying to feel better about it by making a thread about "owning" white men and making white women angry
Either way this thread is your coping mechanism and no one else's.

OP is obviously a white male

I didn't make the thread, but I sure do enjoy the butthurt and coping from you two to rationalize what's happening. Keep it up kek

But I thought Asian women tolerated lower levels of attractiveness in white guys. That's how the meme goes, otherwise, it's just women fawning over Chads which has nothing to do with race.

This. No females on the planet want a white "male"

dont bully white guys. they were complicit but the string puller was asian women

>tfw uggo
I'm gonna die alone.

unless asian women are bullying white guys because they are N U T Z

That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying it's obvious this particular person is an insecure white man. The entire white race isn't shit just because OP is.

P-prove it then!

its not. its an asian woman dam u are fucking busted

All white "men" are insecure like this cause white women prefer every race except their own.

t. asian woman throwing white guys under the bus

If Asian women loved white men so much why would one throw a white man under the bus?

because you are CAUGHT posting the race bait. and between him or you you choose you.

I'm a white male and not an asian woman though

>girls aren't this dumb
That is where you're wrong, friendoringally

ah yes which means you are in "i got caught!" language

hmm ill just say mind=blown

i watn abusive nip gf

I wish I belonged to an Asian woman :(

this is really fucking gay asian girls are shit tier personalities.Some migh tlook cute but white girls are 100% better sorry you race mixing faggot. If any one of those asians pissed off at that shit just remember rthere are lots of us white men who fucking hate this shit

oh shit! real talk

>this is really fucking gay asian girls are shit tier personalities

If you like dealing with tons of unnecessary drama maybe.

Attached: 1530974423201.jpg (960x936, 127K)

so finnish is basically a hapa. A healthy mix of the two and the perfect choice for robots.

GIB FINNISH GIRL NOW

wow i am basically the finnish gf except I'm a burger

be my gf and let us share a humble dinner while watching our programmes