Goodbye r9k

This will probably be my last post here, or on any forum. For the past few months, I've been having dreams about my alternate self, and when I wake up, she's taken more control over me. I've asked for advice here a few times, but nothing has worked. I can barely think with all of these intrusive thoughts, and I fear that next time I fall asleep, she'll take over for good. Farewell r9k.

Attached: 1534877542459.png (633x758, 30K)

Stop posting this shit. Why is your alternate self a ''she''?

Buhbye Jew death machine

>Stop posting this shit.
Soon I'll likely be gone forever.
>Why is your alternate self a ''she''?
I don't know.

Don't know what that means, but ok.

Is your alternate self a trap? In which case I shall welcome her.

You've killed people under Jew orders kys

No, my alternate self is just a normal woman. Also, I don't know if she'll post on Jow Forums.

No haven't, are you trying to hijack this thread?

Yes you have you son of a bitch Zionist enabler

I'm literally about to disappear forever. Can you trolls leave me alone for my last few hours in this world?

assuming all these threads arent a stupid bait, then all i can do is ask, just how weak-willed are you? Some made up schizo Jekyll-and-Hyde is trying to take control of you, and you can't even try to do the most basic thing to deal with it? Come on man, you could do some mantras, meditation, exercise, whatever. Literally anything that helps establish you and build your ego would be the key. I don't get how this is even an issue when stuff like this is available, and thats not to mention going to a psychologist or psychiatrist and asking for meme-drugs to fix your brain (which i don't recommend but to each their own). Jesus, this is ridiculous.

Attached: 1530858304050.jpg (236x235, 10K)

>you could do some mantras, meditation, exercise, whatever.
None of those have worked.
>going to a psychologist or psychiatrist and asking for meme-drugs to fix your brain
I'm too poor.

>none of those have worked
nice meme
>he hasn't even tried willing the issue away
fact of the matter is that you're gonna be here tomorrow still and if you don't post under this charade then it'll be because you are a shitty LARPer, not because your "mind has been taken over" or whatever hokey you'd like us to believe
either way you're a dumbass, i think that's the real problem you should be trying to fix

Attached: 1530676846219.png (640x773, 49K)

>you're gonna be here tomorrow still
I'm already on the verge of slipping away.
>I've tried, but it hasn't been successful.

OP.. you know that's a real mental disorder right?
It's MPD.
I was told dream alters aren't real though, so your situation... is unique.

>I've tried, but it hasn't been successful.
was meant to be a response to
>he hasn't even tried willing the issue away

I've never heard anything about DID manifesting through dream beings, which leads me to believe that I have some other weird disorder.

Same person here, it might also be regular dissociation, but do you have any trauma? like experiencing something that scared you? both interpersonal or non-interpersonal trauma.

Ah, its a dream entity? I knew someone who had a system mention they had a dream alter that punished them. You're OP right?

Also, you should keep things like that hidden, its unique and you'll be targeted, I made the same mistake and was overly trusting.

if you need help look for advice in communities for people who experience things like you did.

>same person here
not for long

Attached: 1530984567849.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>do you have any trauma? like experiencing something that scared you?
I can't remember experiencing anything like that.
> I knew someone who had a system mention they had a dream alter that punished them.
Did it try to take over their body?
>You're OP right?
Yes.
>Also, you should keep things like that hidden, its unique and you'll be targeted.
For being crazy? If anyone was targeting me, it would be to help me.
>if you need help look for advice in communities for people who experience things like you did.
I don't know where to find people like that.

wait fuck fuck fuck
im dumb
fuck abort ive made a mistake

Attached: 1531268564176.jpg (225x225, 8K)

You weren't responding to the OP (me)

I'm not OP, and I don't have entitles in the same body, at least.

Are you sure? also are you professionally dxed with anything?

Usually drastic things like this don't happen naturally, I'm not talking down to you or anything, most people are just... trained to ignore things that hurt them,

I know that i realized right after fuck FUCK
ive made a fool of my self
(just like OP lol)

Attached: 1530586950211.jpg (250x245, 6K)

>are you professionally dxed with anything?
I've never gone to see a psychologist because I don't have the money.

Wow, making fun of yourself?
no its okay, you seem like you're doing it as banter than raw anger. so you're fine.

Hmmm,

Well, people in the same body is really intimate anyway, and you know yourself better than random strangers, even if they're professional.

You're a cis man, right? and the other person is a woman right?

You're in luck, its actually more common to have one boy and one girl in one body, in the context of systems or something similar to a system

>and you know yourself better than random strangers, even if they're professional
But a professional might know more about my condition.
>You're a cis man, right? and the other person is a woman right?
Yes.

Yeah I understand, nothing beats the confirmation of a professional diagnosis, all my dxes are professional but people still think I'm making it up for attention.

That reminds me, how can people make up dxes for attention? its something really specific you would have to go out of you way for to learn. Weird. People refuse to use reason and logic these days.

[Sorry for being obnoxious btw]

>[Sorry for being obnoxious btw]
You're not being obnoxious. I'm glad that I have someone to talk to.

Oh okay, I was worried about rambling on about nothing.

Btw, I got professionally dxed with c-ptsd in high school, that's part of the reasons why I think I might have something similar to you OP, since trauma usually causes something like more than one person in one body, and being diagnosed with ptsd is essentially proof that you are Not Okay.

I remember having a protector alter talking to me and telling me things were going to be okay, and soothing me, when I was a kid and scared.

Does your person talk to you? Also you don't have to worry, usually people in the same body aren't violent stereotypes, they're usually normal and don't want to get noticed by "normal" people

My alternate self degrades me, tells me that my life sucks, and encourages me to cut all ties with my friends and family so that I can erase my past. If she ends up taking over, she'll probably be a better person than me.

What the fuck is going on. I would like yo know

Oregano

I've pretty much explained everything in these posts.

Hmm,,, that matches up with other people who have something similar to you
I don't know a solution, sorry user. I know how you feel, since I have something similar, too and it comes and goes.

Wishing you the best though, even if I don't have a solution

Do you think there are any places I can get help for free?

Honestly with all the shit going on I'm not sure whether this is larp or not

Send a email here [email protected]

I can tell you, but it has to be in secret since I don't want innocent people to be targeted by malicious people

It won't be professional help either, but people might scoff at you, since this kind of thing has been trendy in recent years, but I'll tell you where to find people like you in email

I'm being completely serious. All of this is real.

I'm sorry, but I only want professional help.

Op shouldn't this shit go to /x/

Attached: 1535759776907.png (680x521, 115K)

This isn't paranormal though.

I mean it might be some dream entity. Or it could be some problem in your head

Sorry friend. Fight her off kill the bitch

I'm pretty sure it's just a weird mental problem.

I've tried to lucid dream and kill her in the dream. I haven't been able to do that, and even if I could, I don't know if that would actually stop her.

>be spirit
>socially-maladjusted teenager summoned me
>asks to switch places because she's a little bitch about handling life
>agree to it
>dumbass never said the exact terms to the agreement, so i have free reign to switch whenever i want
>switch during one of her suicidal episodes
>dont let her in once shes done being a pussy
>ruin everyone's ability to trust in the bitchass
>also break almost every machine i come across because why the fuck not
Gotta say, having honkers is amazing.

Attached: 1519467992076.png (1116x1600, 212K)

What the fuck is this shit supposed to mean? Oriori

Body possession

Are you going through it to or are you just making up a story?

You can choose either and it still would be true from your perspective. Nobody can prove if a person is possessed or not, so why bother asking this question?

I'm just wondering if you're actually going through the same thing as me.

I've found a professional institution in my are that's willing to have me examined for free. I now have hope that I can actually make it through this. Wish me luck anons.