My dad (hecho en mexico) is slowly going insane

my dad (hecho en mexico) is slowly going insane

>sleeps outside because he had to as a kid and he freaks out if he wakes up and can't see the sky
>drinks constantly, complains when he starts to get sober. I'm already spending a fifth of my income just keeping him stewed
>always looking for his smokes in his car, which I put up on blocks and took the wheels off so he doesn't try driving it to get more
>walks up and down the street in the early morning yelling at black people in spanish, does so barefoot and I'm afraid he's going to step on a broken bottle or something
>eats only tuna because he used to work in a fish packing plant
>thinks the police are going to deport him (he got citizenship through me in 2004), jumps/falls behind fences when he sees police cars approach
>wants to return to mexico so he can shoot the army checkpoints that his brother complained about before he died
>uses a cane when he needs a walker
>can't be put into a rest home because he'll fight the employees like he did last time
>always armed with his .480 revolver

is this common in mexico or not, I'd like to know thanks

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.480_Ruger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>.480 revolver
pics?

I'm sure that .480 revolver was legally acquired, correct?

how do you expect me to get the gun from him, the only time he takes it off is when he washes himself outside with the garden hose (our neighbors built a wall so she they can't see him do it from their kids bedroom), but he also puts it within easy reach

probably, he doesn't have a CA handgun license or a carry card that's for sure

Be like "Hey pops, I wanna take pictures of your gun and put them on the internet for some anons. And, oh, by the way, I'm a frogposting retarded faggot who always leaves a straggler behind in Chinese Checkers.

like all true and honest mexicans, he thinks cameras can steal souls and thinks iphones are satanic. I don't want another bottle thrown at me today since he'd actually make it connect

sneak up on him, coward

>is this common in mexico or not, I'd like to know thanks
No it's not normal what the fuck. Im mexican living in Mexico and sure as fuck that doesn't happen here. Sounds like your dad is going mental and he was raised the ol' way. I say let him return so he can shoot those puercos who killed his brother. He's yearning for the ol' days when life was simpler, he wants to die in the rough but simple-life pueblito where he grew up, running among corn fields and nopales and eating non processed garbage. Pretty normal if you ask me.

Actually he sounds a bit based from my point of view, must be a cool guy to hang out with.

but yeah, let him come back

Attached: 1535734700447.jpg (962x1063, 285K)

I don't want to get KO'd from a solid steel cane

all he does is drink and complain about fascists and protestants, there's probably more to do in mexico than this

Exactly, like getting drunk at the local cantina, whatever rural people do. For fucks sake user your old man is not a child, he probably has better chances of surviving on his own than you seeing how scared you are of him. What can you do with him anyway? Force him into a rest home where he doesn't want to be an either cause troubles or be beaten to death? I'm saying this because I've noted many old people feel like that when they were raised a certain way and then started living in a very different place. Kinda like homesickness except he may feel death is lurking and wants to hurry up.

How old is he and when did he start living in America?

>only eats tuna
It's the kind with extra low mercury right? Or else he's going to freaking die

That too, give him lithium and magnesium and hope it counters the effect a bit (I know it doesn't work like that but no harm in trying, magnesium defficiency is linked to bad mental health). Buy him sardines and salmon instead OP, those are almost mercury free.

Officially he moved here in '65 (that's the oldest receipt I have) and on his forms he has himself down as 85 now, but the last time he was in the hospital the doctor seemed to think he was older so he could be in his early 90s as far as I know. Getting him into mexico is a bit tricky because he's not getting separated from his gun, he doesn't have the stamina to hop onto a train and I'm not camping out in the desert again.

Also even if I did somehow get him into Mexico, I'm afraid he'd actually try shooting at cops or one of your military checkpoints.

Yeah he's old. Don't you have family here that could help him resettle here? It may be dementia, it may be homesickness. Not a lot you can do for either. But he has a right to live his life as he sees fit. If you're really worried about him misusing his gun you can ask Jow Forums for help on how to render it useless breaking the internals without him noticing. Maybe talk with him and tell him you'll find a place for him here but only if he promises to get rid of the gun.

>I'm afraid he'd actually try shooting at cops or one of your military checkpoints.
He'll probably just search the the marino that killed his brother to seek revenge but won't find him. Don't worry.

Who'd have thought there would come a day when someone needed a reverse pollero.

He's got at least five siblings that are still alive, and at least 100 other family members around northern mexico. However, I don't want to be casually driving through Mexico just to have him pull a gun on a cop and having a shootout happen. I'm also not able to get it from him, because it's always with him since that's how he grew up.

>He'll probably just search the the marino that killed his brother to seek revenge but won't find him. Don't worry.

That guy probably died at least 20 years ago, if not more. Same for all the soldiers who killed his parents in your last civil war, they all died in the 80s. That doesn't stop him from wanting to kill mexican government soldiers.

The environment he grew up in is a lot different than 2018 USA

no shit he's asking me where the goats are when we live less than 1,000 feet from facebook, in the house he bought back when it was just a landfill and homeless shelter

he also can't find all his stars because we live in the middle of a giant urban area so the sky is all lit up, and he forgets the light he sees on the horizon are skyscrapers not army trucks with flashlights

where in ca, op?

mexico user do you have any good ghost stories? i went to guatemala and was hoping the locals would tell me stuff but they all think its bad luck

where the train tracks end, close to where the sea shadow was parked

>Yells at niggers in spanish
Really like your papa user, if he is 90 you must be at your 30's 40's, no?

Is he a devout catholic? Are you worried he might shoot someone?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.480_Ruger

the church he went to was red tagged after the loma prieta earthquake and at the time he went to jail for assaulting a police officer who was protecting the demolition crews. This was right before I started middle school. He also got another job after that so he was usually working

Interesting was he a good dad, is your mom still around?

mom died years ago, he's ok I guess. I mean he stuck around and bought a house which is better than all the other adults that used to live here

anyway, I'm going to bed. It was nice talking, good night.

Eh perro te gusta ver chavana en multimedios?

Attached: 1535753670000.webm (720x720, 1.9M)

You should talk to a doctor about your dad, mercury poisoning is not like catching a cold brother

fuck this gay country, why are such shitty people allowed in

Attached: B7381241-E88E-46CF-8EDB-C16D61AEF92C.png (542x771, 62K)

As a mexican brother ofc its not, hes probably traumatized for some personal expirence,

Regresenlo a mexico a chingarasumadre

Attached: 1535847862864.jpg (761x1024, 28K)

Mentall illnesses don't exist in Mexico thats just for the chicanos fags

Listen you're dad clearly has alzherimers or dementia , you need to have him diagnosed and admitted to a facility that can handle him, his state of constantly armed is incredibly dangerous for both of you with his hampered mental state, on top of all of that, if he happens to hurt someone and the police find out then you are liable because it's clear you know about his being armed and unstable, on top of all of that in a facility (think alzherimers ward, locked unit retirement home, memory care center)they should be able to medicate him so that his anxiety levels (which are clearly very high) go down and he can relax and pass his final years in a much less terrified and unhappy state
If you love your father, end his tortore and get him into hands that can take care of him