Go for walk

>go for walk
>feels like everyone is staring at me
FUCK FUCK FUCK JUST LET ME WALK AND STOP LOOKING AT ME

Attached: 1535745633755.jpg (671x708, 117K)

The trick is to stare everyone down first without blinking, most normies get uncomfortable after 10 seconds of maintained eye contact.

It's a stare or be stared world, start establishing eye dominance

Attached: 1511607863826.png (128x128, 13K)

It's a bad feeling and why I hate going out
I feel you, user

Attached: Welcome_to_the_NHK_01_(DVD_480p)_(Oyasumi).mkv_snapshot_05.46_[2017.09.30_00.29.21].jpg (720x480, 167K)

this is why i only walk at 2-4am in the morning when no one is around.

still have panic attacks when automatic floodlights turn on though

the only thing you can do to fix this is get a hair cut, make sure you don't look out of place with clothing and stuff, can't really do much if you have a funny looking face.

and just realise that everyone around you is so preoccupied with their own lives they're not going to remember you or think about you more than maybe a passing thought

if I did that I'd be even more visibly nervous

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg (550x469, 29K)

>Walk from my dorm to the gym/cafeteria/meeting up with my one (1) friend
>Have to walk by a Chili's, which is always flooded with normalfags
>They all stare at me, as they are just waiting around for a table
It's honestly helping me to not care at this point, since I experience it literally every time I go to the places I need to go to.

should have also mentions that the thought will never really go away, you've just got to not care and think that everyone else isn't going to care about you either

>get a hair cut
When will this stupid meme die? A ton of normalshits have stupid hair, so my stupid hair isn't my problem.

my hair is semi long and fluffy but nothing else looks good on me

Attached: d93.jpg (600x450, 36K)

Just wear sunglasses dingus, that's what I do they make me feel invincible. It works everytime Especially staring down other people with sunglasses, cause neither of you are actually making eye contact it's way less stressful

Attached: 1535351808670.png (788x699, 21K)

God damn right, I got a pair of raybans and I feel like no one could touch me

the older you get the more you realize that no one is watching you, and that no one ever was
they're all caught up in themselves

Attached: 66ADAEF8-A09F-477E-AEE6-3CA4FDAEBEDE.jpg (640x756, 421K)

>decide to take a stroll
>see some boomer wearing sunglasses along the path
>give him a friendly smile as I approach
>stares right at me and does not change facial expression (which was a sort of grumpy scowl)

what the fuck is some people's problem

Attached: 1444621451171.gif (240x135, 992K)

Go outside
Feel alone
About to cry
Scream at people do not look at me
I don't exist!!!!

Attached: A5359511-ADFF-4FF3-AD62-C7F2816BF554.jpg (406x550, 32K)

How do you ignore people without it looking like you notice them? Anyone know what I'm talking about?
No matter how hard I try, I can't ignore the presence of a stranger if they are in my peripheral. I'm fucking looking away, but not completely. I know it makes me look like an even bigger social tard and I want to know how to fucking stop right now.

Attached: 1503248512955.jpg (350x346, 31K)

I have this folder just called "torture" and it's for pictures of people staring at me.
I don't like it but i collect these for some reason

Attached: 1528619401667.jpg (800x533, 202K)

everybody is looking at you. fuck that nobody cares bs, everyone is bored and judgemental and constantly surveying their surroundings.

Everyone is staring at their smartphones all the fucking time except when i am near. and if I look at them too much, they go right back to staring at their phones

Images fail to capture the exposure of being out of your comfort zone unable to stop people from witnessing your horrid form

Ok how about this one then?

Attached: 1530762031786.gif (384x216, 1.79M)

2 options,
1. you look like a neet and people want to take a closer look
2. your clout is so high people cant help themselves from staring at your sick fit

are u hot, people tend to look at cute people

You're no better than a normie. REAL robots cut out their eyes so that they never have to stare anyone in the eye

>complains that everyone is watching him
>complains when he founds out they aren't
You lot are helpless

please stop

oreginalee

This is a normie technique tho. I see normies getting nervous when I stare at their eyes despite them having sunglasses, they think making eye contact is safe when they hide their eyes but I'm one step ahead.

Try sunglasses