Where does an individual find meaning in life?

Where does an individual find meaning in life?

Attached: 1527709682637.jpg (770x617, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uncoveringlife.com/non-dual-consciousness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

within
oregano

You discover such things as your life fades away and you die

meaning isn't something to be found user, it's to be created

>set arbitrary goal, literally anything
>behave as if it's important

holy fuck man is that deep

Not sure non. I always feel at my best when I am listening to music or when I am out taking a walk. Not sure what to do

How? I feel the more I look for this elusive thing, the further it escapes me. When i was younger I never felt I lacked meaning, but the longer I think on it the more I learn how lost I really am

>the longer I think on it the more I learn how lost I really am
Good!
The only people certain about meaning in life are fucking retards - the religious fundamentalist, the diehard x party voter - even the nihilist, who is arrogantly certain that there is no meaning at all

Think, self reflect, examine your life, never stop searching for meaning. The human condition is painfully ambiguous, embracing this is to live a full life

If you mean finding your purpose for best providing to the species than sure. If you in a vague sense of why humans exist, good luck

>experiencing something great
>think wow, isnt this amazing
>but wait
>Im gonna die and everything dies
>life is meaningless
>wait
>this could be as good as it gets
>if I dont decide to enjoy my life and experience meaning and wonder I may not see it right in front of me
>fuck it
wow, its so meaningful

one more bowl
oregano

Attached: 123389028921.jpg (590x400, 17K)

>le enlightened fence sitter
lll

In occupation or creation. Parenting and teaching are also acceptable answers.

Attached: 9ikffUB.png (738x325, 93K)

Think of it this way:
If you can't find meaning now, what can you do in order to find it and follow that truth in the future?
If you haven't found the meaning of life in your own home, it probably isn't there.
Think about things you like and want in the future. It's okay to like simple things and wish for love, success etc. Set simple goals that you think you can achieve and just follow them, even if they don't have greater meaning behind them.
Try new things, even if they seem pointless. Both good and bad experiences still get you closer to your own truth. Being active opens up possibilities in the future, meaning that if you some day find the meaning, you can follow it.
It's kind of normie advice, but seriously, if those normies get stuff done and are happy, you can be happy too.

Care to share the ultimate truth you've discovered?
I didn't think so

It's easy, you just gotta find some great friends and beautiful girl who loves you as much you love her :)

why are "meaning of life" style questions the stock ohsodeep question people always go for?

Attached: 576898888.jpg (680x1020, 94K)

uncoveringlife.com/non-dual-consciousness/

It's step 1 in brain development

Meaning can come from anything. Just let it flow.

Attached: 40z.jpg (1920x1066, 146K)

unplug yourself

Just don't think about dumb brainlet shit like "meaning in life" you fucking cocksucking retard with down syndrome. I don't understand why people even try to think about dumb shit. I guess losers like you are too bored or too pathetic or too depressed or maybe your life has become too much of a burden to continue living so you think this search for meaningless "meaning of life" can save your shitty retarded soul from breakdown. Man, you fucking wanker twats shouldn't be given access to internet.