Your country gets invaded

>your country gets invaded
>your military takes heavy casualties
>they start to draft men to fight the war
>women are exempt from any form of military duty and get to take refuge in the safe zones
>your country and all the roasties in it want you to fight and die for them despite them never giving a single fuck about you your entire life
what do you do?

Attached: 39ff0000a389a0f01fad.gif (400x219, 926K)

Wartime calls for different measures you fucking donut.
Women would also get drafted in this day and age since muh equality.

>men get the right to vote because they are willing to fight and die to defend the nation
>women get the right to vote because they made munitions for men to kill each other with

Until conscription is enforced upon women and military service is gender equal men are risking more with democracy than women. I don't even care if the armed forces would be less combat efficient, we are allowing more than half of the voting population to elect officials that can send men to war, a war that will not effect them.

Attached: 1533955610986.png (1060x816, 1.3M)

No they wouldn't. That's really fucking dumb, actually believing it. There's a good chance they'll even shame men for not wanting to be shredded in half my cannon and machine gun fire as they have always done.

but women got drafted to be nurses and ammo manufacturers in ww2
also lots of them took over the family farms
war isnt only about shooting guns and dying, war also is about keeping soldiers healthy, making sure the guns can shoot and creating more little soldiers by fucking all the cripples that come back home or by fucking draft dodgers like Donald Jew Drumpf
if anything you should be pissed off at the rich politicians that cause wars out of lobbyist interests, most of wich are male too

Oh God. The horror. Women had to get jobs and fuck. Truly ww2 was worse for women!

I would fight with honor for my fatherland.

Im not saying that, Im just saying that a lot of women arent good for nothing and lazy bums, like you make them out to be
only third world countries get invaded nowadays anyways, cause every other country has nukes, so within 24 hours of the war starting, it would be over and no draft could be enforced and as it is right now noone gets drafted and men and women both can join the armed forces, so only retards that want to die for "freedom" in a 3rd world desert shit hole actually have to die for "freedom"

I admire Russia

Attached: 1_BPhNtdV3lJswBQX3_njSNA.jpg (500x544, 45K)

Why fight and die for a society that spits in your face, laughs at you, and calls you a worthless loser? I'd be a draft dodger I guess.

Attached: b7c6fa921325463bcbc7803b6be08b9b_h.jpg (500x329, 104K)

Oh no women have to work! The opression!

This i would rather go to jail for 5years like the conscripts of Vietnam that refused. Even more so now i would refuse to fight.

Probably try to claim that im gender fluid or some bullshit like that

>defend country
>conquer invaders
>return home
>pick whatever stacy i want and start a family

>what do you do?
Get on the first bus to the front lines.
Its a win win situation.
Either i die and this fuckfest of a life ends in a respectable manner or i come back a veteran basicially having a wild card for any social fuck ups i may or may not commit.
I wouldnt care about the broader society just as i do now. It does not matter to me which group is corrupt where. I just care about my sorry ass getting a bed, food and an internet connection.

>talk my way into a dissident team of fuckwits
>we somehow manage to get draft equipment and get back into the mainland
>invade a secluded town with few communications, and those go first
>whichever males and old women left, die
>revel and record for days, possibly weeks
>hide records carefully
>get rid of witnesses
>fortify
>try to appeal to dindu nuttin in post war chaos
>when all calms down, unearth our treasure
>sell on danknet and become RICH

>not experiencing the most AESTHETIC war in recent history
for me it's either dying or living to tell the tale

Attached: 1525354879217.jpg (1024x685, 94K)

Fake my gender and if this doesnt work I would do a hero

>get put on the front
>die
>meanwhile Chad managed to dodge the draft and is impregnating women by the 100s after the war

I identify as a woman. Go fuck yourself.

No, user, they most certainly will not be drafted.

My prosopagnosia means I'm disabled. Cucks go fight and die while I fuck their women's.

Now that they've redefined(killed) masculinity and everyone's pushing for all this hyper liberal, feminised, diversity nonsense, will shaming men even work anymore?

dumb beta fag pls die for ((them)) thinking you die for your shitty country

Women don't have to sign off on draft papers. I did when I decided to go to college, this is only required by men.

>tfw no gf with over 300 confirmed kills

depends on who's invading. I'd probably dodge the draft unless it was muslims invading, cause as an atheist I can't live under sharia law. If it was a threat like china or russia I would hope that they don't straight up conquer us or that the war doesn't go nuclear, but I'd be fine attempting to live under their rule.

>my country gets invaded
and why should i give a fuck what happens to the country i had no choice in living in

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Nobody is invading Canada, and also Canada doesn't have a draft. But inna hypothetical situation where we were invaded and the government asked me to die for the country, I'd say no thanks.

>join the Army
>in basic training and AIT the female drill Sergeant makes it to where we have at least one female platoon guide, and both females for student first and guide on
>even saying the word "bitch" in public could your ass a negative counseling
We don't need more women here OP

Attached: 1531339248129.png (546x500, 282K)

I fight the war for my own interests. I'm no fag.

>One of my great uncle's who fought in WW2 was a robot and got the nickname "Virgin"
>He basically spent the last 9 years of his life after getting out of the military farming and building studebakers alone

Attached: image.gif (352x240, 481K)

That's really originally depressing, user.

All you edgelord gaymers rise up we live in a society faggots are whinging about the wrong things, you bumbling retards. The real reason to resist and doge the draft is

>your country gets invaded

The hell should I join a military where the top echelon of command lets this happen? Am I living in Iraq?? Fuck that regular army shit. Get a mosin nagat and a Kalish or whatever your meme weapon of choice and go full partizan.

Attached: reboob_kebawb.jpg (637x358, 63K)

Fuck that. Revolution here I come!

Attached: spanish-anarchists-civil-war.jpg (550x404, 43K)