What if you met a girl that looked like pic related, but she was also into you and your tiny penis?

what if you met a girl that looked like pic related, but she was also into you and your tiny penis?

Attached: 1534096388330.jpg (800x1200, 132K)

What if you were such a fucking faggot that I stabbed you to death and burned your corpse as firewood?

How interested. Cause I wouldn't pick up on her interest unless she was outright telling me to date her. And I wouldn't accept unless she was persistent for several months/years, or threatening me. And if she threatened me I'd call the police.

tfw no fit valmer gf pussy

Attached: 1d1e446b130f86e14318ac14a54d7d0327746dea.png (1280x1374, 894K)

No girl will ever look like that nor be attractive enough to approach if she did.

All the faggots itt acting like they'd reject her.

Attached: classy man.jpg (249x325, 8K)

I would reject her. She doesn't deserve to have to deal with me. I don't deserve her. She'd have to prove she likes me by dealing with my rejection and continuing to try anyways without coming off as insane.

I would give up my big penis for a tiny one if it meant I can have this

What the fuck mate. Even women are usually not that obnoxious

now I like muscley girls and I also reeally like eyepatches
But Valmet is icky
No dice

of course they aren't they don't even tell dudes straight up that they like them. not a single one would do what I said even if she looked like OP's pic.

chiquita best girl prove me wrong you literally cant

Attached: my actual wife.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

My dyslexia betrayed me again, I thought you were saying some very arrogant shit when in reality you were self depricating. Sorry.
I hope you get better bud

Yes I would, I hate muscular women, to even get to that condition they would need to become anavar sluts and masculinise to a point where their clits are indistinguishable from a microcock.

I would turn her down. It would sound like the beginning of a joke to socially humiliate me if this happened in real life.

Muscular women are precisely my thing, so naturally I would give her the d.

I'd be too autistic to uphold a relationship for longer then a week, at best. I'd ghost them because I thought they didn't really enjoy it and were only sticking around out of pity.

Attached: O4WXneCF2dpk65HyIC04JvYFJgDvaCzQyLqVBJ1iQpQ.jpg (512x504, 20K)

I'd just do what I've done my whole life if someone approaches me, ignore them and move away, honestly thinking about someone who probably was a nice person and looked that good being into someone like me would make me feel like shit both mentally and physically just because how delusional she would sound like.

I would worship her muscles like a true gentleman.

well muscle is good but it's all about proportions

Attached: bluetop2b.webm (533x750, 1.93M)

I wouldnt mind. I think the idea of a larger woman who has a hidden feminine soft spot is really cute.

Attached: B3AFA8A8-8A98-42AD-A22A-7AB46D03F36E.jpg (524x468, 69K)

I'd have found a wife
What a wonderful scenario

I had a dream about licking armpits of a musclegirl few days ago.
I think it's time to get into lucid dreaming.

Attached: 1527622145916.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

shit i'd be all for it