Third world feel

This thread is for us robots who live in third world countries. Mostly south america.
How are you in this domingo?
Are you ready for the coming week?

Attached: 1535824872895.jpg (500x500, 57K)

It's been too hot in the last days, damn it.
They say it'll cool down soon, but how long will it last before we're brethed fire on again? We are approaching summer by the day and it'll soon be unbearable as always...
Fucking hate this nigger climate.

>wtf no south american bf to complain about the weather with me...

God i wish i was born in the white elite,its not fair!

Attached: DSD.png (205x246, 9K)

Centralfag here.
It's always hot in here but we got a good couple of rains this week.
Uni stars this thrusday and I dont feel ready at all.

If you cant make it socially in latin countries you definitely suffer in white countries.
Anglos are distant as fuck.

I don't want summer to start

Attached: 1504405432259.jpg (362x366, 17K)

I was born in the white brazilian elite.
I got molested as a child, hasn't been that great.

i was wondering if there was anyone who knew this feel

i have a very abstract feel, most of my issues go beyond r9k Jow Forums and the internet and more in the realm of books and movies but, i'm in north east africa, i'm 75% white (50 german 12.5 french 12.5 irish) and 25% non-brown sandnigger, both my parents are burgerland expats, biological mom's 100% white, dad's 50% white 50% non-brown sandnigger, ex-step-mom's white dominican-lebanese

we used to be unironic multi millionaires, but then everything went to shit lost our house and we're broke, still technically high class / elite in comparison to like 99% of the population but the house is way more bizarrely fucked up and family more dysfunctional than anyone i've ever talked to / seen and we're cash poorer than the upper high class, i'd best summarize it all as asset / connection rich cash poor

you'd be surprised how many of the upper class / elite are much cash poorer and hanging by on the thread of a string as you'd think

in comparison to places like africa, south america doesn't look that bad, the women seem hypersexual and (relatively) attractive, there's no islam / sharia law, it's fairly socially liberal in that there's lots of open consumption of alcohol and drugs and sex isn't literally illegal, am i right? all of this applies to everything that's not venezuela though lol

i've endured lots of suffering and pain as does anyone in the 3rd world but much moreso psychologically than physically, luckily i've managed to keep my sanity (somewhat) intact, but even more luckily... maybe even miraculously, i've managed to secure my escape from this hell hole now that i've finally turned 18, i'll be on the other side of the fence in late september / early november

Anyways, I'll be passing through south america, specifically the DR and will be staying there for 10 days or so, anyone have any recommendations for how to get laid? where do i go?

Attached: 1535683640558.jpg (310x279, 35K)

does it count if was born in Peru but managed to escape to America?

Attached: feels_good.png (500x500, 16K)

absolute worst part of 3rd world is the damn heat and no AC

eastern eurofag here
not exactly 3rd world but most aspects of life are 3rd world. Relatively poor but managed to score a job due to my dad being a veteran at that workplace.
Grew up being pointed out day to day that i am worthless and will never live up to expectations.
Now i have a chronic paranoia and a vegetative dystonia or whatever it is in english.
Basically i am allways worried and stressed and it has ruined my life to the point the only escape is masturbating in various ways.
nobody knows this feel.

Venezuelan here. My internet went off pass tuesday some fuckers stole the fiber cables. Idk when itll be back. It ruined my weekend

>Tfw when your city is literally the capital of roasties and brayans

>I will never find real robot friends or qt robot gf

Being a latin american robot is suffering.

Attached: 450e555df8d97e7985baa13c4189433b.png (314x363, 13K)

>live a city away from the border
>close enough to get qt mixed light skinned girls
>far enough to not live in a wall hopping coyote shithole

feels very pleasant

Attached: 1532680219256.png (367x473, 280K)

is the situation in venezuela as bad as the media portrays it? how do you survive? are you starving? can you post any pics of your house or something?

On the plus side, you were probably one sexy kid.

>Be me, be filthy mexican
>i get absorbed by work and life is bearable
>currently on an assignment in NYC, tomorrow is labor day
>I need to live with the emptiness of my boring life
>my parents depend on me to survive so i can't an hero
Hold me tight senpai

Attached: sad_music_playing.jpg (771x807, 36K)

javascript:quote('47893608'); op please leave afica the ffc are going to kill every whites person

Burned a lot of time playing some PSX games last week, which really fucked up my sleep schedules.
My sister gave me access to prepaid WiFi that enabled me to browse and post here today. Took great advantage of that and copied several walkthroughs for every game that I might play in the near future.
Next week's gonna be fine most likely for me since I'm unemployed and might stay that way for some time - no anxious Mondays just yet. I've adjusted to severe hunger pangs but it's getting worse so I might be forced to actually look for a job soon and prepare for some more disappointment if I don't get hired. Being this poor it's not fun seeing you spent money on a commute instead of food.

> Growing exhausted from work and ask for 15 days off my vacations
> People think that I'll be out traveling the countryside, fuckin' bitches and having a good time
> Traveling alone is kinda sad and believe that I'll be murdered if people see me alone
> Make a plan to stay at home for the next 15 days. Reading some books, find new anime and watch the old horror classics that I always wanted to watch.

Not bad if you learn to live with yourself

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 12K)

>PSX
>prepaid Wifi
>unemployed...severe hunger pangs
What 3rd world hellhole are you in?

Try living in Jordan which is a real third world shitty fuckin place

any other argentina fags here? how do you feel about the economic crisis that is going down right now?

Attached: 1530345802862.jpg (310x298, 14K)

How come Argentineans always say they are first world, even though they are always saying they are in economic crisis?

Gonorrea

its clear we are not first world and will never be, some argentineans just dont want to accept the truth, and about always being in economic crisis, thats because we are shit at choosing our government

Colombian here.
Feeling really lonely right now.

Arent you always like 30 minutes from the beach? Cant just go for a walk there?

Are you retarded? Latin america is gold for robots and autists compared to USA and Europe.
its not uncomnon for otakus, autists and others to have friends, girlfriends and even sons and families in South america

wait, do you mean otakus outside of latinamerica dont get the chance to have friends or even gfs?

No, i'm from Medellin.

>otakus
>get the chance to have friends or even gfs
what did you think otaku meant

Chilean here. I fucking hate this country and its people, but what I hate most is that I'm part of these cucked faggots. My death can't come soon enough.

They do. But take in comparison the typical america guy who complains about no gf , generally they dont look that bad.
I have friends who are literal fat greasy furries and they managed to score nice chicks and form families.

How many people have divorce parents?
To born in the third world is bullshit.

the divorce rate are very low in my country, no one wants to go through the hassle so they just hate each other on plain sight, i literally have never met someone with divorced parents

its not that bad. Just learn to live outside the system.

>Anyways, I'll be passing through south america, specifically the DR and will be staying there for 10 days or so, anyone have any recommendations for how to get laid? where do i go?
Step 1: be good looking(you don't have to be a Chad, but at least don't be obese nor a lanklet, dress properly, have a good hygiene, etc nothing out of the ordinary).
Step 2: don't be socially awkward(try to always have some conversation topics, anecdotes, current happenings, gossips, etc at the same time be careful of the way you speak about it, mischievous and confident, not arrogant and with malice).
Step 3: install tinder and upload your better pics, start hitting on girls in facebook and instagram, many will probably reject you but with practice you will get better, i recommend you to watch some dating advice videos on youtube, so you can get some tips and examples of how to talk to a girl.

creo que estamo al horno
ni bien pueda me voy, es triste porque amo mi pais pero tenemos una cultura de garcas que nos esta hundiendo

Chile seemes alright, you're not so bad pal

Attached: 1528048810663.gif (300x169, 349K)