I challenge any american to name even one country that isnt Great Britain, right now

i challenge any american to name even one country that isnt Great Britain, right now

Attached: (((hollywood))).png (530x368, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4StAFB4eqU
cbc.ca/news/politics/national-debt-map-canada-1.3557745
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great Britain

America

Europe

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPKEK!!!!!!!!
AMERICANS DONT KNOW GEOGRPAHY LMAO XD

England

well

HE AINT MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

wales

>wales
>country
do not or else

blow it out your ass

Attached: balls of steel.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Lebanon

Canada.

Togo

Somali
Germany
Poland
Russia
China
Botswana
Rhodesia
Finland
Sweden
Norway
Iran
The Caliphate of Canada

Do I need to say more?

United kingdom. Easy

>great britain
>a country
???

England

Pizza
Toothpaste
Lamps
Jackie Chan

Austria

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4StAFB4eqU

do you know where Ivory coast is. if not then your a brainlet.(sarcasm)

good video
Great Britain still isn't a country though

why is this polandposter so shitty?

Attached: 1523716327440.jpg (335x388, 16K)

mexicans

because he is genetically related to you

Next to Liberia right?

correct.

Sidenote: Is there a single more humiliating name than "Ivory Coast"? That would be like Australia keeping the name "Criminal Dumping Grounds" or Belgium calling itself "Artificial Creation to Maintain the Balance of Power in Europe".

Why would you title yourself after a humiliating part of your history? (European Colonialism)

Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua & Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahama Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia & Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Myanmar/Burma Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France French Guiana Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Grenada Guadeloupe Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Israel and the Occupied Territories Italy Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire) Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan) Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Republic of Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Democratic Republic of North Korea Norway Oman Pacific Islands Pakistan Panama Papua New Guinea ParaguayPeru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Reunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Samoa Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Singapore Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Republic of South Korea South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks & Caicos Islands Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United States of America (USA) Uruguay Uzbekistan Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (UK) Virgin Islands (US) Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe

true. the shittiest name. i have to leave now. bye

>Virgin Islands

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

But in all seriousness, Americans on average have a better understanding of the countries around the world compared to citizens of other countries, because the United States policies most of the Earth, and owns most of the space around it.

i know that the mexicans are a country south of here

South Africa is just named after where it is, that's pretty shitty. Then again with the Bantu, British, Boer and Zulu agreeing on a name would be pretty hard. Burkina Faso had the idea.

You've just pulled that out of your arse, maybe America itself has a large position on the world stage but the average American doesn't, the stereotype comes from somewhere mate and the tendency to refer to Europe as one thing doesn't help.
I'm just saying man this kind of auto-fellatio is why the me mes exist

There's a shit ton of Mexican countries south of the US.

Bandiaterra

>Great Britain a country
u wot m8 its a island while the UK is the country
Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Aruba
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahamas, The
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Burma
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada

chill with the burns man

Attached: 1523735315880.png (360x594, 250K)

Why do people seem to have so much trouble with that? It's not fucking complicated, UK is the country, Britain is the whole area, England, Wales, Scotland, and NI are the constituent countries and Great Britain is the island, it's really not difficult.

To be fair, the average European probably doesn't know all that much of America outside of California and NYC anyways. Then again, the vast majority of people are stupid, we just look stupider due in part to the large American influence online, resulting in an increase in burger idiocy.

Either that, or its the lead bullet in our brains draining the smarty pants juices out of us. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a mart to shart in.

iraq is a place i think and europe is a country and africa is and mexico is everything south of here and china is all of asia and india is near china and pakistan and afghanistan

Lesotho

God speed man.
You haven't made the same mistake but a lot of people use the US states as a comparison, but that's just retarded. Russia is a far larger country and some of it's oblasts have much more autonomy than a US state and fuck if anyone can name many of those.

It's because the average american has no sense of geography, even teachers use them interchangeably I tried back in 11th to correct one of my history teachers he got pissed and said it didn't matter.

Attached: fu.gif (192x180, 853K)

Well I mean it's almost forgivable for England since that's where a majority of shit happens (you'd piss off the Scottish and Irish though) but it seems a uniquely American thing to call the whole thing Britain or Great Britain, everyone else from other places I've seen just says to UK or England (usually they are specifically talking about England there though, since that's where I am).

>(you'd piss off the Scottish and Irish though)
where is wales in this?

Wales ain't real

>the average American
In reality, the average American is more educated than the average European. The vast majority of Europe lives in third world standards relative to the United States.
>American idiocy on the internet
Again, the average American is smarter than the average European. This mostly has to do with America's superior standard of living. Americans being stupid is a meme, and is mostly jested about out of spite.
>Russia
The part of Russia outside of Europe more or less negligible, whereas individual states in the US have larger economies than most countries in the world.

i am a country thanks

Europe still isn't a country mate, pretty much all of western Europe has better education and a few have average higher living standards than America. The part of Russia in Europe still contains main autonomous regions (Chechnya is a good example) and areas like Moscow and St. Petersberg have large economies.
I mean this is bait right?

United States of america

I said that we look stupider, not that we are stupid. As mentioned before, most people are dumb, and since there is a large amount of Americans online, as opposed to smaller groupings of other nationalities, it results in an increase of exposure to the morons among burgerkind. If the UK had a greater influence on the internet than the US, then there would be memes about braindead bongs. Secondly, while most US states indeed have very large economies, they would not be that way if they were more separated from the country as a whole, as is the case with Russian oblasts, which are more autonomous. Case in point, if Calexit were to ever occur, the state's large GDP would quickly take a nosedive.

Africa

Attached: Brian Stelter 149.png (237x246, 124K)

based stelter poster strikes again

I think Texas could survive on its own but most other states rely on the fact that they are part of America for their economy

Baltic

Not even Texans believe this meme. In fact doubt the US could survive without china

The seaa?

Of course not but theoretically Texas has high natural resources, a large population, sea access and industries that don't focus as much on being American (less business centres, not as much "cultural" industry, as in movies and the like). In the modern world most countries would have serious difficulties if cut off from the rest of the world, especially considering how much food is imported these days.

Asia.

Attached: slashersmile.jpg (640x360, 18K)

this but unironically

Alaska

Attached: Brian Stelter 117.jpg (960x954, 97K)

See to

Dakota

Attached: frens.png (342x342, 203K)

Hm... like Japan or China? Always need to know who you owe money to. Much like Canucks owing money to various folks - cbc.ca/news/politics/national-debt-map-canada-1.3557745 - right?

Attached: steamed fans.png (600x443, 479K)

africa

United States Canada Mexico Panama Haiti Jamaica Peru,
Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribean, Greenland, El Salvador too!
Puerto Rico, Colombia, Venezuela, Honduras Guyana and still,
Guatemala,Bolivia,Then Argentina, and Ecuador Chile Brazil!
Costa Rica, Belize,Nicaragua, Bermuda,Bahamas, Tobago, San Juan,
Paraguay,Uruguay,Suriname,and French Guiana Barbados and Guam!

~

Norway and Sweden and Iceland and Finland and Germany now in one piece!
Switzerland,Austria,Czechoslovakia,Italy Turkey and Greece, Poland , Romania, Scotland Albania, Ireland, Russia, Oman, Bulgaria,Saudi Arabia, Hungary, Cyprus,Iraq and Iran!
There's, Syria Lebanon Israel, Jordan, both Yemens Kuwait and Bahrain, the Netherlands Luxembourg,Portugal,France England Denmark and Spain!

~

India Pakistan, Burma Afghanistan, Thailand, Nepal and Bhutan,Kampuchea Malaysia,then Bangladesh (Asia) and China Korea Japan!
Mongolia,Laos and Tibet Indonesia,the Philippine islands Taiwan,Sri Lanka, New Guinea,Sumatra New Zealand and Borneo and Vietnam!
Tunisia Morroco,Uganda Angola,Zimababwe Djibouti B O T S W A N A
Mozambique Zambia Swaziland,Gambia Guinea, Algeria Ghana!

~

Burundi Lesotho then Malawi Togo the Spanish Sahara is gone!
Niger,Nigeria Chad and Liberia then Egypt Benin and Gabon!
Tanzania Somalia Kenya and Mali Sierra Leone and Algiers,
Dahome, Namibia Senegal, Libya, Cameroon Congo Zaire!, Ethiopia Guinea-Bissau Madagascar, Rwanda Maore and Cayman!
Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi Qatar Yugoslavia~

Crete, Mauritania, Then Transylvania
MONACO LICHTENSTEIN MALTA AND PALESTINE FIJI AUSTRALIA SUDAN!

Attached: WEE DOGGIE.jpg (704x756, 80K)