Be European

>be European
>are European

Attached: 1508343662504.png (748x756, 168K)

>be european
>spend hours looking up American news
>be obsessed with American dicks
>pretend to not care about America

Attached: 9A55BBAC-05B1-45BD-8EC7-A4AD37265D81.gif (533x295, 1.35M)

>be obsessed with american dicks

that's fucking gay

thats the reality of euros.
it isnt americans making threads about touching phallic shaped stick shifts, or why europeans DONT circumcize

To be fair, it takes two to tango, as we yanks get all offended by the yuros and then poke back at them. Tbh, we should just get a room and save the rest of the world the trouble.

hey its not our fault Europe is so Tsundre for us

If Europe is the tsundere, then who is the yandere in this anime? There always has to be at least one.

wtf how did u know

good question. i have no idea. Israel perhaps

I guess. Israel is trying to get rid of her ultimate rival, Europe, so that she can have her burger meat puppet all to herself.

I think it's funny when I play along and they have their heads so far up thier asses they think I'm being serious.

Yurotrolling has to be the best past time yet.

Russia?

Honestly it's mostly just Brits. They are the Americans of europe

This too. It takes such minimal effort. I can just say shit like "the country of Europe" and rake in butthurt.

Nah, Belarus.

>be american
>get insulin shot

Attached: 1523092034938.jpg (960x866, 120K)

a-anyone else hungry all of a sudden?

Attached: 1522355865560.jpg (480x454, 33K)

Original. I like it, Vietnam.

Poutine is a proud CANADIAN food

I'm scarfing down insulin burgers as we speak.

Canada is a US state.

seriously it unrironicaly pisses me off when they act americans are easily trolled yet they cant detect obvious b8. it means they seriously think they're better than us. Fuck Europeans. they're nothing but arrogant fags slaves to a failed ideology only kept afloat by American internationalism.

Attached: balls of steel.jpg (480x360, 17K)

blow it out your ass burger

shart it all out son

sorry there arent any marts nearby

just go over to the yuros, I'm sure they'll offer one in exchange for sweet monies

It be me, now date bongland or I'll burn your house down.

Yeah, no. That was over two centuries ago, limey. Then, us burgers were scared of you, but now? I'd like to see you try.

>be European
>love government
>love government so much they defend having unelected international policy makers
Good lord I mean could you even imagine?

Attached: 1515951550248.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Oh, I understand. You're not scared. *pulls gun to canada* but your girlfriend might be.

Girl- that's my brother, you sick bastard!

Attached: 184709845.jpg (600x626, 37K)

I didn't know you were into incest, burgers are weird.

Wha- no! What even made you think that? Your crazy yuro perversions are making you delusional.

Oh come on, we've all seen the signs. You love him, even if he wants to be a she.

Citation needed. So far, the only time I've ever heard this is from you, and believe you me, there are many enemies of burgerkind who would make fun of something as pathetic as an unrequited crush on my tranny leaf brother.

>european
>you're-a-peein'

Attached: 1520865753442.jpg (680x383, 31K)

Rekt