Light female, dark male complex

Fair women are attracted to males who are of a darker complexion than them. It makes them feel even more feminine than they are, and they feel that the darker complexion man is more masculine than a man of her complexion. The Irish/Italian thing is just an easy way to see it but it exists as a rule for humanity. The man is very rarely lighter complexion relative to the women.

Attached: 13887938838.jpg (3000x1972, 868K)

[Citation Needed]

Also, bump

99% of relationships

>shaves legs
>doesn't shave armpits
for literally WHAT purpose

Then explain why chinks love wypipo so much and not pajeets or something

Caucasians possess universally attractive traits in their skeletal structure. I will go into more detail if anyone gives a shit otherwise not wasting time as I'm on phone

This actually only means women like men that go outside and get a slight tan.

No, complexion includes hair and eyes color

What do you mean"irish/italian thing"?

Irish women and italian men are naturally attracted to each other for this reason.

>fair women
explain why asian girls want a white man
darker tones are associated with crime, rap music, and poverty, the lower end of society. women want power and status they won't get it out of a black man. look at Kanye West or MJ, they both wish they were white.
We have a running meme in our country at the moment "african gangs" it always gets chuckle out of people, the more crime blacks are linked to crime the more everyone nods in agreement.
yeah i made up whites think like you did, it is easy to write some bullshit on Jow Forums and present it as facts.

You are aware than within groups with the same hair colour that different shades of colour are present right? Men in regions with a lot of blondes already tend to have a darker or dirty blonde to brown hair colour.

Confirmed for being some smelly south Italian or better yet, another "Italian-American" mutt poster.

Nobody is going to read your autism screech
No they don't

>women go for power
>darker men usually lower class
>light women love darker men
I still don't get it

They use a man for power and fuck Michaelangelo and Leonardo on the side

it's literally just the fetish of being with an animal as a black girl ihave never understood why they think of that as being hot but i suppose when you are at the top of the social attractiveness strata it doesn't matter anymore to go for top tier men

when i was like 12 i started reading this book about a white lady who learned she could talk to animals and literally decided to fuck a gorilla. I don't get it but something about being pretty makes white girls want to commit beastiality. I guess it makes them feel even more pure and innocent next to them, which i can get on some level but i can't see being dominated by a man who is in all ways but physical inferior

Kanye would not be nearly as successful if he was white, and Michael Jordan physically would not be able to play basketball at his level if he was white.

>as a black girl
>I don't get it but something about being pretty makes white girls want to commit beastiality

Attached: nahson.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

>Be pure
>I'll be more pure if I lower myself to fucking mud rakers

Not sure what there is to get. It's literally just a self degradation fetish for submissive personality types.

While it does include hair colour it only matters so far in that dark hair looks "thicker" which appears healthier and that dark hair frames facial features better. Skin tone is the more important factor as tans hide imperfections on the skin better and avoid a pale and sickly appearance. Skin tone also gives a more physically active (outdoors) appearance.

It really comes down to being about 15% "darker" than a woman which is easy mode to achieve if anyone actually cared. Despite the Jow Forums memes women liking darker features means women like men that go outside, it doesn't mean they want Sicilian or Pajeet penis.

Only if they are called April O Neil.

I've never dated a guy who's darker complected than me. part of that is because i'm part middle eastern and so pretty dark, darker than any western european person.

Yes it does, sorry

It is the opposite for dark women. Dark.women need higher social status, there for search for a man lighter than them.

light skin females prefer darker skinned males
and darker skin females prefer lighter skin males.

darker and lighter skin males, don't care as long a she is cute.