What's your relationship with your parents like Jow Forums?

What's your relationship with your parents like Jow Forums?

Attached: me_irl_for_real.jpg (831x768, 132K)

i dont have parents

Good

my mom yells a lot and I havent seen my dad in years

Fine I suppose. Don't see them too often.

mom is mentally ill and dad isnt real

okay

Well

none

Parents think I'm strange and a lost cause but I still talk to my mother over the phone weekly desu, but she won't shut up about how I could have been the doctor I used to want to be, and I haven't talked to my father in over a decade even though he calls me twice a week, I just sit there and wait for the phone to stop ringing.

Attached: chibiusa 73.png (703x615, 689K)

thats sad

Strained. It's not terrible, but it's not great. They love me and I love them, but our conversation is limited to small-talk generally.

It's horrible, neither of them see me often and both me and my dad have threatened eachother with violence. I've kept a weapon and he's manhandled me.

My dad is dead and I'm living away from my mom for uni, although she insists that I call her daily.

Pretty good for the most part. We fight all the time but we're close.

I met my dad for the first time in 10 years. We are both antisocial/weird but with the few words we spoke I knew we were still close.

Attached: 1460721073120.jpg (486x600, 174K)

why don't you speak to your dad?
haven't seen my real dad since i was six pretty sure he had other children as well

My father was an abusive alcoholic and mother used me as a tool to keep him away from her by shifting any negative attention he showed to towards her to me and my sister. One night not too long after I turned 18 I caught my father hitting my sister and I saw red fucking king hit him and that's how I got kicked out of home.

He had a big argument with me over a decade ago and he blames himself for me being a loser by taking after his hobbies at a really young age and doubling down on them even harder than he did, we said some things to eachothers and cut ties with eachother and we both held a grudge since then until 2 years ago where he's finally willing to talk to me but I don't have the desire to respond back, mostly out of anxiousness and how awkward it will probably be.

Attached: burnsakuraburn.jpg (960x720, 121K)

Answer the phone and just play the john cena theme after letting the silence set in for a few seconds

btfo
>tfw ywn manhandle your soyboy son

Why even exist

Great.

My dad has been dead for eight or seven years. Before he died, we were pretty close. You could say I was a daddy's girl. My relationship with mom is okay, I guess. I've got no problems with her except for the fact that she's okay with her boyfriend molesting me.