Jow Forums sucks. it's literally a bad website...

Jow Forums sucks. it's literally a bad website. imagine a website filled with kids and retarded memes and shitposting and women. imagine that's the best chance you have. that's Jow Forums, it's the world of warcraft of social media and it is a social media garbage platform in the eyes of all others and it has become no different in it's upbringing of usurping users.
Do your best not to post a damn thing so you're less tempting to even look into such a waste of a hellhole of deprived retardation. How's university going stupid slut, I'm sorry your friends called you a wiener, it's only because you are a wiener, fucking wiener.
So like work on that flow, sorry I forgot what I'm posting about.

Attached: IMG_20180410_113906.jpg (529x558, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUsb4xsdoAU
youtube.com/watch?v=dwIUYrCRgUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jow Forums sucks. it's literally a bad website. imagine a website filled with kids and retarded memes and shitposting and women. imagine that's the best chance you have. that's Jow Forums, it's the world of warcraft of social media and it is a social media garbage platform in the eyes of all others and it has become no different in it's upbringing of usurping users.
Do your best not to post a damn thing so you're less tempting to even look into such a waste of a hellhole of deprived retardation. How's university going stupid slut, I'm sorry your friends called you a wiener, it's only because you are a wiener, fucking wiener.

Attached: 1523605546049.png (443x502, 298K)

Nice shitpost

Attached: E4ED8C1A-2D12-4EB0-8BBE-287E4C2FF139.jpg (750x1059, 144K)

cringe

>pic related it's me and my girlfriend

Attached: 57982abb727de6768a23372ec9166f85.jpg (600x450, 50K)

agreed, Jow Forums has way too many women

front page!

fucking retarded spanish posters
your 'copypasta' is not funny, get a life
maybe try going to university

frontpage again fgts1

thats mean

Based and redpilled

True

Attached: 20180407_063116.png (533x540, 334K)

Niggers tongue my anus

Attached: Nanachi 61.png (388x412, 126K)

agree

De-

...spa-

Gay

...cito.

Rare flag caught.

Attached: 1521315665394.jpg (1024x1024, 75K)

Nice bait. Did you try 8-chan?

Attached: 1521212392735.gif (479x500, 518K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dwIUYrCRgUI

bumpign thsi AWESOME THRAD

didnt read

Normally, people don't bump my threads, even if it's a non-shitpost thread.
Thanks.

Attached: pb_sad.png (291x287, 98K)

i agree

sage

bump
dubs

>he goes to Jow Forums
>he posts on Jow Forums
My condolences

Wow that's VERY RUDE